Chapter 6

Immortal Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I can't take it, I need to update! 

LOL!

 

----------------------

 

 

 

AUTHOR

 

 

 

“Where the heck are we?” Taeyang said as Jiyong looked at him, with Dara on top of him.

 

“Tae?” Taeyang looked at Jiyong then smirked, WHAT? Jiyong mouthed

 

“Umm, you might want to look who’s on top of you?” and Jiyong snapped away when he saw Dara sleeping on his chest. WTF! He mouthed as he slowly reached for her and held her so that they wouldn’t tumble.

 

“Did she just use her powers?” Taeyang asked

 

“I don’t freaking know…” Jiyong stated, he heard rustling sounds so he became alert and held Dara close, Taeyang went beside Jiyong to guard Dara as well.

 

“Aish!!” They heard someone mutter, Jiyong’s eyes became different, well, still the human form but just different…

 

Bom stood up and dust herself and combed her hair, “Where is this place?” she asked

 

“Aish! Bom! You scared the hell out of us! Where are we?” Taeyang stood up as he went to Bom and helped her up.

 

“I don’t know? I just remembered that, I was in Dara’s room, I peeked at the window and saw them looking above so I ran downstairs and in a few seconds, I am here, we’re here… Oh my, where’s Dara?” Upon hearing Bom’s voice asking where her sister is, Jiyong raised his hand.

 

“Here” He stood up and carried the girl.

 

“What in the world is this place?” Jiyong asked as there are many trees, it’s like a forest but not so likely the same as the forests for humans, well, just different, again.

 

“I think I know this place” Bom muttered, Jiyong and Taeyang looked at her

 

“This place, is where Dara, I, mom and dad lived for years, this place is where we had that accident, that Dara thought it was just an accident…”

 

“Umm, too much info, let’s find a place shall we?” Jiyong said as he took his strength to carry Dara

 

“Right, follow me… I know our house is just nearby” Bom walked first followed by Jiyong with Dara then Taeyang at the back. It was so noisy for a forest, many scratching sounds, animals probably lurking, wolves, even vampires.

 

“Where the heck is Seungri?” Jiyong asked as they kept on walking

 

“With CL” Taeyang simply answered

 

“What?! That rat!”

 

“Mmmm” Dara mumbled and Jiyong stopped, Dara placed her arms around Jiyong, still asleep and hugged him, Jiyong’s eyes widened upon what Dara is doing, his heartbeat quickened,

 

“Dude, keep it low, I can hear your heart..” Taeyang smirked and Bom laughed.

 

“We’re here” Bom said… A small rectangular house was just there, just so small, no windows, one door.

 

“Bom, are you sure you lived here? I mean, come on! This isn’t a house!” Jiyong spat

 

“Shut up Jiyong… This is a house… wait till you see the underground” Bom grinned and Jiyong just raised his brows.

 

“Come in” Bom opened the door and waited for them to descend the stairs as she locked the door and closed the underground door, covered with grass.

 

The place was dark, Bom had to light the candles… “Such an old place” Taeyang said as he helped Bom while Jiyong placed Dara on the couch. The house was so vintage, old school type of houses.. it was huge to be exact, thinking that above it is just a small rectangular wooden house.

 

“Jiyong…” Dara muttered on her sleep, Jiyong looked back to see her reaching for something but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter