Your Hidden Smile

Rescue Me, My Love

After the performance the members hurried backstage.

Mir: Noona! How did we do? Cool right?

He gave you a big grin.

You: Ah, ye, Really cool! I was so surprised!

You gave Mir two thumbs up. He smiled and attempted to hug you again only to be dragged away by GO this time.

GO: Yah, Mir-ah, you're really being a pest to Soo Yi-ssi

You: ah, aniyo. I don't have a younger sibling so this affection is really good

Mir: See, what did I say!

Cheondung: Noona, Who was the coolest on stage?

This question caused everyone to be quiet and look at you. You looked at Joon. He was walking away from the group.

Mir: Ah, I know who it is

Mir broke the silence and you looked back at the rest of the members.

Seungho: Who?

Cheondung: Yeah Mir, who?

Mir: Of course, it was obvious. But don't worry noona, i won't tell

Mir smiled and walked away

The members looked at you

You: uhh, I have to go clean up now. We have to get to the next schedule. You guys go change

As the guys were changing, Joon was no where in sight. You ran around the entire place but couldn't find him. You decided to go look outside. You ran to a nearby play area and found him on the swing. Slightly swinging and humming to himself, he looked at the sky with a peaceful face.

You hid behind the bushes and heard him talking to himself.

Joon: Eun Mi-ah, did you see my stage today? It was cool wasn't it? it was very different though. I didn't see you in your usual spot in the crowd. I kept looking, hoping that even my imagnation will pretend to make it like I saw you. But even that's not helping. Ya, how can you go play by yourself so far away and leave me hanging?

You heard his voice begin to crack and you could tell he was crying

Joon: It's been 2 years already Eun Mi-ah, why don't you ever visit me? Don't you even miss me? Do you love me anymore? I still miss you and love you so much. You left that day without saying a word to me. Who would've known you would disappear forever. Eun Mi-ah where are you now? won't you tell me so I can at least send you a message? a text even ? Eun Mi ah....

Joon broke down. Listening to him your tears started falling nonstop. How can an idol have this much stress? Who was Eun Mi? You looked at your clock and noticed you were running late. 10:30 pm.

You got up, wiped your tears and pretended to act as if you just got there.

You: Ex..excuse me?

Joon was startled and shot up. He wiped his tears and looked away

Joon: How long have you been there?

You: Ah, that, um I just got here. I was looking for you. We're running late now? You have to go back and get changed so we can get home on time.

Joon didn't say anything and just walked past you. You turned around and looked at his back. What was behind that face of his?

When you got back to the dorm it was 11:30 pm

Manager: Soo Yi-ah, Would it be possible for you to stay at the dorm with them tonight? They have an early schedule tomorrow at 5 am. It would be a waste to got back home, sleep for 2 hours and then come back.

You: Ah, ye but manager-oppa I didn't bring any clothes?

manager: it's okay, the old stylist sometimes stay here too she must have left a few peices of clothing.

The manager went into a room and came back out with a small bundle.

Manager: Here you go.

You: ah, thanks alot

He told the members what was happening and soon he left.

You went to Seungho's room

You: Excuse me, but oppa can you direct me to the bathroom? I want to wash up?

Seungho: Ah, ye over here. follow me.

He brought you down the hallway and to the last room.

Seungho: This is the bathroom and the room across is Joon and GO's room.

You nodded and thanked him. You went in and locked the door only to notice there wasn't a lock.

You: Uhh, oppa I think the lock isn't working?

Seungho: OH! I forgot about that. It broke a while back but since we're all guys we didn't care too much aout it. Ah, sorry, what to do what to do.

Joon: Just use the trash to block the door

He walked past you guys into his room without looking at neither of you.

Seungho: ah, ye that works too.

You: ah, okay but oppa, can you let the others know that I'm in here. I dont want an accident to happen.

Seungho: Of course, besides Joon is right there so he'll just guard the door. right Joon?

Joon: Sure, Whatever.

You went in and closed the door. You pushed the trash can in front of the door. You started you shower. After the shower you realized that you forgot to bring a towel with you.

"" you though to yourself.

You: Seungho-Oppa?! Can anyone hear me? I forgot a towel? Joon-oppa? Can anyone hear me.

Joon was sitting in his room when he heard you yelling. he got up without replying and grabbed a towel off his dresser and walked towards the bathroom door.

You were wondering if anyone heard you. You decided to go out closer to the door to see if anyone was there. As soon as you stepped out, you slipped and something caught you. The strong chest felt familiar. You looked up and it was Joon.

You suddenly realized that you weren't wearing any clothes. Joon was about to push you away when you grabbed him even tighter.

You: You, you, you! How could you come in here you ert! What are you doing? I asked for a towel, not your eyes!

Joon: Ya, who would've known you would step out in a dorm full of guys.

You hugged him tightly so he wouldnt see anything. He still had the towel in his hand. He handed it to you quick.

You: Close your eyes! Super tight.

Joon let go of you and turned away quickly and out the door. You reached for the doorknob to make sure it was secure.

Joon: Ya, I'm holding it from out here so you can rest.

Joon held a firm grip on the doorknob from the outside with his face turned away

You quickly got dressed into the pajama

purple-peter-alexander-sleepwear.jpg

You thought to yourself

"did the other stylist really wear this in front of the guys? Gosh"

You walked out and saw Joon. He looked at you for a bit and then looked away. He walked into his room.

You; Oppa, Sorry....for calling...you a ert. and thanks for holding the door.

Joon stopped for a sec gave a small nod and then closed his door.

You looked at the door for a while then walked away.

GO: ah, you're done. I won't be here tonight so you can bunk with Joon. Is that alright with you?

You: Wae?? Aniyo I can sleep on the couch its not a problem.

GO: Aniyo, we can't have a girl sleep on the couch while us guys are in bed.

GO grabbed your hand and walked over to Joon's room. He opened the door and walked in with you.

GO: Joonie-ah, Soo Yi-ssi will be sleeping on my bed to night? Its alright isn't it?

Joon: Do whatever you want, I'm tired.

He lifted the cover over his head. You went to GO's twin size bed on the other side of the room and sat on it.

You looked at Joon's back and wondered. Why is he being like this? What's he hiding.

You feel alseep. In the middle of the night you heard Joon get up to use the restroom. On the way back he stopped by the bed you slept and and pushed the covers up to your neck.

Joon; Stupid girl, going to sleep with damp hair and not even using a blanket. Does she wanna get sick?

After fixing your covers you heard him get back in bed.

So many things were going on in your head. What kind of man was he really? Why is he always changing personalities?

The next day you guys got up early for the schedule. At 4 pm the scedule ended early so you and the guys decide to eat samgyupsal.

Mir volunteered to go to the mart with you. While walking home you asked Mir a question.