Decide?

Rescue Me, My Love

As soon as the shoot was over you immediately headed out of the building. All that you held in today was so stressful on you. As you got outside you sat on a bench to take a breath. It was a sunny days and the wind was cool. But why did it feel so different in your heart. You thought about the night Eun Young confessed to you. Tears started and you didn't bother to keep it in. You buried your face in your hands.

Joon: What's wrong with you?

You jumped at the sound of his voice. He was sitting next to you on the bench. How long had he been there? You quickly wiped your eyes.

You: You shouldn't creep up on people like that Joon.

Joon: What? I didn't do anything. I just sat down.

You looked at him. Your heart hurt. you felt awful because you felt you didn't deserve to look at him with love. You quickly grabbed your bag and started to leave.

Joon got up instantly and put his arms around you pulling you in for a back hug. You froze at the closeness.

Joon: I don't know what's wrong with you but I don't like it.

You: Joon-ah, you shouldn't do this. There could be reporters or cameras, there could even be people....

Joon: I'm falling for you.

With that single line you stopped what you were saying.

You: ww.whh..What?

Joon: I think I'm falling for you.

Your heart ached. These were the words you had never thought you would hear. If you didn't know about the truth behind Eun Mi's death you would've been the happiest girl alive. But now you didn't know how to feel. You were lost.

Joon turned you around to face him. He cupped your face stared into your eyes. You could stare into his eyes forever. He pulled your face closer and his lips met yours. It was as if all the problems in the world disappeard, although you knew that kissing Joon was not going to change anything.

 

 

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER. I WANTED TO GET SOME DONE BEFORE I WENT TO BED. I WORK EARLY SO CAN'T STAY TOO LATE :)

-SEUN YI (: