Lee Joon?

Rescue Me, My Love

The first day of work was pretty simple. All you did was get instructions on how schedules worked and how you will have to be quick on your feet and fast paced. It seemed all so easy.

As the day was ending you were waiting outside of J.Tunes for your unnie. She was running late and you tried to call her a number of times but she didn't pick up. And then you remembered. She had a photoshoot today. She told you you had to find another ride home but since you spent so much time worrying you didn't find another ride to take you home.

You ran back inside to see if there was anyone who could give you a ride. Everyone was gone. As you turned the corner you ran into someone. hard. You fell flat onto your and your cosmetics from your case fell all over.

"ah, otthoke. " You rubbed your head and looked at who you bumped into. Joon. He looked at you with startled eyes and you the same. Then you looked away and got on your knees to start picking up the eyeliners, mascaras and random objects. You were chasing after a rolling mascara and didnt see the staircase in front of you. You finally noticed it when you were too close and you couldn't stop. You let out a loud yell as you lost your balance and closed your eyes.

You then felt a hand grab yours and opened your eyes. In one swift movement Joon grabbed your hand with his right hand and circled your waist with his left arm. he turned you around towards him and you crashed into his hard chest.

You looked down at the rolling mascara rolling down 3-4 flights of stairs. You then realized your havent moved a bit and looked up. Joon looked at you at the same time. Both of your faces blushed at the sudden close contact (faces were only 2-3 inches away) and he let go of you

Joon: Sorry, I didn't want you to fall.

You: ah ah ahni (you stuttered and put your hand on your now red cheeks) Thank you.

Joon bent down and started picking up your cosmetics. You finally got back to your senses and started picking up your cosmetics. He handed you the last of your make up.

Joon: Why aren't you going home yet? You know everyone left already right?

You: Yyyyy..yy..ye, I was trying to find a ride since my unnie couldnt pick me up today. Sorry, did I make you late for something?

Joon: No, I was heading home. Where do you live?

You: Gwangju. It's a bit far.

Joon: If you don't mind I can take you home.

You: ah, really? that would be great but are you sure it's okay? I don't want to trouble you too much?

Joon: it's okay. I was heading out near there anyway.

You: Wae? Its so far?

Joon: Reasons. Let's go.

You followed closely behind to Joon's car.

ssangyong-c200.jpg

You looked at his car in awe. It was beautiful.

Joon: Do you still need something?

You shook your head and got in hurrily.

The entire drive was awkward and silent. You were still processing everything in your head. Your close contact, sitting in the same car, and with no other the the big Hallyu star Lee Joon who also appeared in Hollywood. You pinched yourself to be sure. It hurted bad and you let out a yelp.

Joon: Are you okay?

You: (your face is red) ah, ah, yeh. mian I bit my toungue.

As you arrived to your front door you got out.

You: Thanks for the ride. I appreciate it.

Joon: no problem. I'll go now?

You: ah, ye. go ahead I shouldn't be wasting your time. I've wasted enough already.

He slid up the window and just left without saying bye. You still couldn't believe this was the Joon you saw on the internet yesterday. The one on the net was so cute and fun and child-like. This one was just too stern with words and looked like he didn't even know how to smile. You let out a sigh and went inside.

The Next Day

You arrived at the shooting set for a music show. Everyone was so busy and you ran towards MBLAQ's area.

g8qskmbuiviaubvs.jpg(outfit)

You: Ahnyeong!

Mir: (runs up to you about to hug you) Ah noona, Ahnyeong!

Seungho grabs him by the collar and pulls him away

Mir: Ah Hyung what are you doing? I was just saying hi!

Seungho: Mir-ah, remember our talk about skinship? Yes it pertains to this situation too. (looks at you and smile) Ahnyeong.

You smiled back : Where are the others?

Seungho: Joon and GO are MC's for tonights show and Cheondung went to the restroom.

You: Ah, well since you guys are here let's get started on your make up first.

You worked on Seungho and Mir's make up and found them their stage clothes and accessories After them you got atrted on Cheondung and GO who had finished MCing on his part. Only Joon was left. As soon as you got Go and Cheondung ready you turned around and noticed Joon siting on the make up chair, waiting and asleep.

You walked over and slightlypushed Joon on the shoulder. He opened up his eyes. and looked up at you.

You: Mian, I didn't want to wake you up but you need to get ready for your performance?

Joon: You can't put make up on while I'm asleep?

His comment stunned you for a sec. Your were speechless.

Seungho: Joonie-ah, don't say that to Soo Yi-ssi, she's been working hard too

Joon: Whatever, just get started

You were still startled but then snapped out of it.

You; ah, ye, mian

You started with his foundation. Although his eyes were closed it felt like he was staring straight at you. It wasn't this hard putting on makeup for the members. Your heart beat quicken and you help your breath the entire time. After the make up, you handed Joon his stage clothes.

He suddenly took off his shirt in front of you exposing his muscular and well shaped body. You turned away.

You: Yah, why are you taking off your shirt here?

Joon: Your my stylist, you have to make some corrections on the outfit. This is going to happen frequently so get used to it.

After Joon was ready, it was MBLAQ's turn on stage. You stood at the corner of the stage and watched their performance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjWcMMUKxLY

You stared st Joon the whole time. He was so charismatic on that stage.

You thought to yourself.

'Why does he seem so cold? Is this really how his personality is?"

 

 

How is it so far????? Sorry if it it's still my first! I'll update soon!

-Seun Yi