Why?

Rescue Me, My Love

You slowly opened up your eyelids. The familiar sound of the heart monitor. You realized that you were in the hospital, but, how? last thing you remembered you called in to work and then everything went blank. You felt a hand above your own and looked over. Joon. He was by the bedside, his head down on your arm. You slightly moved causing him to wake up.

Joon quickly put his hands on your shoulder.

Joon: Yah, are you okay? Are you hurting anywhere?

You looked at him for a second. His face was full of worry.

You: Ah, ye, I'm okay now but how did I get here?

Joon (takes a breath and sits back down)

Joon: You don't remember? You called me.

You: Bwo? I called you? I called JTunes not you?

Joon: It doesn't matter. At least someone was able to help you.

You: Ah, Gomwowo.

Joon: I'm running late for my schedule. When you can leave the company car is downstairs.

He handed you the key. He started to leave but then stopped and turned back to you.

Joon: Yah, learn how to take care of yourself better. If you're sick don't push yourself? You think you're the only stylist we have? Just take good care of yourself and don't make me worry about you.

And with that said he left. You looked at the door even though he was gone. You smiled to yourself.

(Thought) Joon-ah, thanks.

That had made your day until you got home. Eun Young was home and she looked worried. When she saw you, you realized her eyes were red. You quickly ran to her.

You: Unnie, what's wrong? What happened?

Eun Young: Soo Yi, I have been thinking about this for a while and I don't think I can hide it from you anymore. It'll hurt you just more.

You looked at her, kind of scared to know what it is she was hiding.

You: Unnie, what is it? You can tell me.

Eun Young: Buy Soo Yi, you can't hate me for this. Either way I'm still your unnie and I love you so much.

You: ne, unnie, what is it??

Eun Young: Remember when you told me about Joon and Eun Mi? Do you?

You: Ne, what about it.

Your heartbeat quickened.

Eun Young: Remember when I broke up with Yu Jun 2 years ago?

You: Eung.

Eun Young: That night we....we..we..had a litt.litttle bit too much to drink.

Tears were coming out of Eun Young's eyes now.

You: Bwo unnie? Speak slowly.

Eun Young: I'm so sorry Soo Yi, I was sober that night. I could've drove but me being so stubborn we did something so bad.

You looked at Eun Young as you started having trouble breathing. No, no. no. no don't say it. Don't.

Eun Young: Yu Jun was the one who ran into Eun Mi.

And with that Eun Young broke down. She got onto her knees and put her hands and head in your lap.

It felt like time froze. Why? Why was your sister responsible for the way Joon was. Why?

Tears started streaming down your face.

You: Why?

Eun Young looked up at you.

You: Why did you run away from the scene? Unnie, you and Yu Jun oppa killed two lives. How can you just say sorry to me? What am I going to do now?

Your tears came out uncontrollably.

Eun Young: I'm sorry, I didn't even know it was Eun Mi until you told me the story. But Yu Jun already payed his time in jail for it. That's why I broke up with him. I found out that his family just paid the bail and now he's out Soo Yi. I don't know what to do. He's angry at me. If this goes out my modeling career is done.

You cried even harder. Things just keep getting worser and worser. How are you going to tell Joon? How can you even stay at his side anymore? Hecks, you feel so despicable trying to heal him now that you know everything. Everything was so confusing.

You pulled away from Eun Young and went into your room. You  looked the door. You could still hear the sobs of your sister in the living room although you were sure she could hear yours too.

(Thought) Why? Why? Why?

(next day)

You woke up and realized that you fell asleep sitting in the corner. Your body ached as you got up to the bathroom. Your eyes were swollen. All yesterday flashed back in your mind. Why can't this be a dream. Why? You did the traditional method of hot water,cold water to your eyes and the swelling went down alot although you could tell that you've been crying. You decided to go to work today. As you arrived the members were waiting for you. You couldn't look Joon in the eye. You couldn't even go near him. You stayed distant the whole time and even had another person put his makeup on for him. Joon noticed your wierd attitude. As you were bring the clothes for the photoshoot back to the waiting room Joon followed you behind. He locked the door behind him. At the sound of the door you turned around instantly and your eyes met Joon. You heart ached inside. All the pain that was out on him was caused by your onw sister. You quickly looked away and tried to walk past him but he grabbed your shoulders and pulled you in front of him.

Joon: yah, What's wrong with you today? You seem so wierd today? Are you still sick? You should have stayed home then?

You: Joon-ssi...

He was shocked at your formal language.

You looked up into his eyes. His face was so beautiful. His amazing brown eyes, his perfect bridege and his sharp jawline that you loved so much. All of this will never be yours. Could never be yours. Tears started to spring out of your eyes as you pushed away from his grip which shocked him.

Joon: Yah, what's wrong with you?

You: Joon, If I tell you, you'll never forgive me.

Joon looked at you with confusion. Then there was a knock on the door.

Seungho: Joonie, it's your turn ppali!

Joon: Arasso.

He truned around and looked at you and then left the room.

As soon as the door shut you broke down to the ground.

Joon-ah, I'm so sorry.

 

 

 

WAHHHHH! EPIC TWIST RIGHT? JK. I'M ON THANKSGIVING BREAK SO I'LL TRY TO GET ANOTHER CHAPTER OR TWO IN HERE! THANKS FOR BEING PATIENT WITH ME!

-SEUN  YI