Fateful Meeting

Rescue Me, My Love

"Aish, Kim Soo Yi how can you be running late your first day of work? Do you want to remain jobless!" Eun Young yelled at her sister as she was driving

" Unnie, I know, I'm sorry. I can't help but worry the night before. I AM going to be the make up artist for MBLAQ after all. I didn't get enough sleep because I was worrying" you said to your unnie as you tried to apply mascara in the fast moving car.

"Look at the time. It's 6:22. You're supposed to be there at 6:30!, aish what am I going to do with you."

You could hear the tires screech as the car stopped right in from of J.Tunes Corporate. Today was the day you were going to meet the boys.

"Unnie, thanks!" You leaned over and kissed her on the cheek and then rushed out.

"Ya, this girl. Hurry or you'll lose your job!" Eun Young shouted through the passenger window as you slammed the door shut.

"Arasso!!!!" You yelled as you ran off towards the doors.

 

(Inside the waiting room)

Ji Hoon: You guys are going to meet your new stylist today. Since the original stylist-noona decided to quit.

Mir (to Seungho) : Hyung, I wonder how she's gonna look. I bet she'll be old like the other stylist-noona.

Seung Ho: Ya, be quiet will you. She'll be here anytime now.

Cheondung: Mir-ah I think she'll be old too (turns to joon) Hyung, what do you think?

Joon, who was sleeping looked at Cheondung

Joon: Does it really matter? As long as she knows how to apply make up then I don't really care about her looks.

G.O: SSSHHHHHH, be quiet she's here.

There was a knock on the door and Ji Hoon got up from his seat to go and opened it.

 

(Soo Yi POV)

Standing in front of the doors you're legs felt weak. The only this seperating you from MBLAQ was this door. You took a deep breath, closed you eyes and knocked. Here goes nothing

The doors opened and in front of you was the big star Rain. Although you met him already for the interview it still felt so cool seeing him and knowing he is your employer.

"Ahnyeong! Sorry I'm a little late. The traffic was crazy this morning"

Rain gave you a smile "It's okay, me and the boys had extra time. I wanted to be here to introduce you guys so you won't have to do it alone and feel awkward. Come in"

You walked in silently behind him.

As you turned around the corner you could see Mir and Cheondung. They both stared at you with big eyes. The came Seungho and GO. They as well gave you the big eye stare.

'Wait, isn't there 5 members in MBLAQ? Why do I see only 4?' you thought to yourself.

Then as you finished the trun from the corner to the room you saw him. Something about him was different. Although he didn't even look up he looke angelic sleeping. Rain cleared his throat.

He finally looked up. Although he didn't stare at you with big eyes you could tell he was taken back for a bit.

Rain: MBLAQ, this is you new stylist, allow her to introduce herself.

You were so nervous but you didn't want an awkward atmosphere.

"Ahnyeonghasaeyo, I am Kim Soo Yi. I will be your new stylist & coordinator. Please take good care of me!" You bowed and came back up with a big smile.

KEIKO-KITAGAWA02-397x530.jpg

Mir: Hyung, she's so pretty

You blushed at his comment.

Seungho elbowed him.

Seungho: ya, you're gonna make her feel awkward just suddenly saying things like that. (he turns to you) Ahnyeonghasaeyo, I am MBLAQ's leader Yang Seung Ho. You can call me oppa openly if thats more comfortable.

Cheondung: Ahnyeong! I'm Cheondung!

GO: Ahnyeonghasaeyo, I am ByungHee but you can call me GO-oppa. Let's get along well

Mir: (shyly) Ahnyeong.

You looked at Joon, still smiling and waiting for his introduction. He looked at you blankly.

Joon: I'm Joon.

He slightly bowed his head.

Rain: Well, now that you have met the guys. I hope you guys get along well.

The four smiled at you and you smiled back, but your attention was stuck to Joon. You watched almost all their shows the night before to kind of understand them a bit. But he was so different. He didn't give you that beautiful smile you expected. You looked at his sleeping face. Where is that Joon I saw yesterday?