08 Mornings

You've Changed



“Good morning sunshine!” Ilhoon said as we begun to wake up, I opened one eye as the sun was brightly shining “Good morning” I said, “Did you know you have an ADORABLE morning face” Ilhoon said as he approached closer, making my face fluster in a light pink colour. “u-uh, you do too” I looked slightly away.

He chuckled and sat up taking me with him, “How’s your leg?” Ilhoon asked placing his chin on my shoulder, “It’s good, it feels brand new, I guess” I said lifting it up. “Are you well enough to jump around?” Ilhoon asked me. “Yeah, I guess, wae?” I asked turning my head a bit. “Up for the fair?” He whispered into my ear. I cringed about feeling his hot breathe at my ear. “S-sure”

“Arraseo, let’s get washed ne?” He said standing up, pulling me up as well. I nod and begin to walk to the bathroom a bit unbalanced. Ilhoon laughed, “You look drunk” I turned my head and shot him a look as he stood up mocking my walk. I laugh a bit and continue off to the bathroom.

I walked in turning on the shower to let the water heat up, I turn around about to close the door to be stopped by a half- Ilhoon in boxers. “Yaaah~ were you going to close the door on me” Ilhoon said in a slightly whiny tone. “Did I invite you?” I replied back laughing a bit, Ilhoon pushes the door and walks in and looks at me.

“Wae? Why are you looking?” I asked, he walks up to me tugging at my shirt, I immediately got the idea, “hah, I see what you’re doing” I said to a smirking Ilhoon. Looking at him I took my hands to the hem of my shirt and slowly lifted it up, teasing him. Half-way he pulled my shirt off over my head in a swift motion.

“Teasing me now?” Ilhoon said in a husky voice, complimenting his y half- body, “who ever said I was teasing?” I replied back running my hands down his toned abs. I turn around and reach my hand back, pretending to not be able to reach my bra-hook, “help please?” I asked, “Oh, being naughty?” Ilhoon replied unhooking my bra as well as pulling it back, preventing it from falling to the ground. “You’re assuming a lot today aren’t you?” I said turning around pressing my chest against his, making him drop the bra.

He pulled me in closer, making sure there were absolutely no gaps between us. He placed his hands on my hip and begins to slowly move down my waist leaving them on my cheeks. “Naughty hands” I said as I wrapped my hands around his waist. “Shouldn’t we be showering?” I asked Ilhoon, “Do you want to leave this magical moment?” He replied back, “Is this your answer?” I said taking his hands off me and walking away from him heading towards the shower.
 
“You forgot to take your off miss” Ilhoon said, “Oh I didn’t forget” I said taking my underwear off slowly and dropping them on the now wet floor. I stepped into the shower and stood there looking at Ilhoon, “Are you not joining?” I said. “I wasn’t invited” Ilhoon replied. “Who needs an invite?” I said smirking at him, he slowly walks towards me and stands in front of me pulling his boxers down, I cover my eyes in embarrassment. “Nothing you haven’t seen before” Ilhoon said, I slapped him on the chest playfully and moved in a bit making room for him to enter.

“I have to admit, it’s pretty squashy in here” I said to Ilhoon, “I like it this way” Ilhoon said moving closer. I could feel poking at my thighs. “L-let’s just shower and get out” I said stuttering.
We quickly showered, well I did anyways and went to get changed, it was the most awkward shower I’ve had since, even though he’s my boyfriend and all, skin ship is still very awkward for me.



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------