06 Love

You've Changed

 

*YAWN* Aaaah~ I let out a loud yawn. I look to my side and see Ilhoon beginning to wake up from is sleep. I kissed his nose and his eyes weakly opened, “Moorrningg Yeooboo” He said in a y husky voice. “Annyeong aegi” I said doing an eye smile. I look down and slightly blush at our bodies, bringing moments of last night back.

I look again to my side and Ilhoon was staring at me, “Wae!?” I asked. “Round two?” He said with a cheeky tone, “mmm, Ani!” I shot up from my bed and ran to the bathroom and locked the door behind me. “YEOBOO AAAAH!” Ilhoon shouted from outside the door.

“Mehrong~!” I shouted back, I the shower and waited for the water to heat up, until then I brushed my teeth. (A/N: Yes the water takes a long time AHAH) Ilhoon hears me turn on the water from the other side of the door and shouts out “CAN I AT LEAST JOIN YOU!?”

I giggled as I rinsed my mouth and headed towards the door, “I peeked open the door and saw his puppy face, I pouted and pull him in with me. “Hehe it always works” Ilhoon said. “Yeah yeah,” I said back to him. We walked into the shower and he closed the shower screen after him.

“Heh, this is going to get steamy reeeaaaal fast~” Ilhoon said in a seductive tone, “Hold it in tiger, my legs are still recovering” I said gesturing my thighs. “Okay, okay. Just this time, since it was your first” He said kissing me. “WAIT WAIT WAIT HOLD ON A MINUTE SIR” I said pulling out of the kiss. “PLEASE TELL ME THAT WAS YOUR FIRST TIME TOO” I asked him backing myself to the wall.

“OF COURSE IT WAS, I WAS SAVING IT FOR YOU, MY PRINCESS” He said pulling me back in close leaving no space. It felt awkward because his manhood was touching my womanhood, but it was hot as well. He kissed me passionately and I pulled out, “Wae!? Do you not believe me?”

I put my hand behind me to grab something, “YAH YAH YAH IF YOUR MAD DON’T HURT ME PLEASE.” I took it out and it was the shampoo bottle, I squirted some shampoo out and started to wash his hair. “HAHA, yah we can’t waste all the hot water remember, we came in here for a shower.” I said lathering the soap in his head and pushing away the bubbles that were heading to his eyes.

He got some shampoo and did the same to my hair, we did this for a good 2 minutes and we rinsed it off. We cleaned our bodies, not specifically our own body but yeah. When we finished we walked out and dried ourselves and walked out … again.

I went to the wardrobe and bent down to get some underwear, when I bent down Ilhoon was walking past, he playfully spanked my . “HEEEEY Y LADY~” Ilhoon said out loud after slapping me. “YAH!” I said playfully hitting him.

I took out some red lace underwear and put them on; Ilhoon of course noticed it right away, as this was also his favourite piece of lingerie. “o0o0o are we getting it on again tonight?” he said. “Ani, this is just to tease you” I said sticking my tongue out. “That’s not nice” He said and putting on some boxers, a fashionable shirt and skinny jeans.

“Oh, are we not wearing formal anymore?” I said in a confused tone as I put on a strapless bra. “Nope, we’re going to spend out last day here at the carnival. “CHINJA!?” I bursted out, dropping my bra and revealing my chest once again to Ilhoon. “Ah Mianhe” I said picking it up. “Here let me help you” Ilhoon said walking towards me. He got the bra off me and wrapped it around my chest then helping me hook it at the back.

“Oppa, what do I wear?” I asked him. “Hmm, turn around I’ll pick out an outfit yea? Since I did pack the bags.” He answered “Oh, okie” I said turning around. *Wonder what he’s going to pick for me, hopefully not a dress or skirt, I don’t want it to fly when I’m on rides.* “Done!” He said. I turned around and I smiled at the outfit he picked out for me.

“Wah, yeopo! I didn’t know you packed this!” I said happily. The outfit was, a pair of demin high waisted shorts, they were made out of a stretch material so it wasn’t tight at all, for a shirt he picked out one that said ‘Oui, Je suis pris’ and at the back it said ‘which means, yes I am taken’ it was cute. For accessories he chose out a bracelet that had an infinite sign on it, to match with my ring and my necklace he gave me as well as some clear lensed nerdy glasses. He also had a backpack for me it was a bag that looked exactly like Kiiroitori (A/N: The duck that’s with Rilakkuma). It was fluffy and cute; it went well with my shirt. The straps were low so that you can see the top of my shirt.

“Wear it all, and tie up your gorgeous hair, I’ll be outside packing somethings.” Ilhoon said. “Ne!” I said back.
*Don, Don, Don, Don~* (A/N: imagine as a random song to pass the time, while Minhee is changing)

“Finished!” I said to myself looking in the mirror. I’m impressed, with myself and my aegi of course.
“OPPA!” I said walking out of the room, he turned around and his eyes widened at the sight of what I was wearing. “Waaaaaaaah, so yeopo, I did a pretty good job, you look gorgeous!” He said doing the A-Okay hand gesture. “Hehe, ne! You did great! oh I forgot to ask, are Baekhee and Jiyoung coming along” I asked. “Oh ne ne of course they are, it’s too dangerous leaving them here themselves” He said back and I just laughed at his comment.

“Arraseo, we are done!” Ilhoon said. “Okie! Where are we meeting the others?” I asked. “At the fair, let’s go! We don’t want to be late!” Ilhoon said and ran to the door to put on his shoes, I did the same. When we went down and out of the hotel I didn’t see a car. “Uh, Yeobo where’s the car?” I asked at him a bit confused.

“Who said anything about a car?” Ilhoon said “We’re walking!?” I asked bewildered. “Yup, I want to take you around town!” He said in a cheerful tone “B-but, your bag looks like it’s going to break your back” I said worried, I didn’t want him to get hurt. “Ani, remember I’m strong?” He said slightly flexing his muscles, “Yah~ only I can see that” I said kissing his cheek. And I followed him across the street. I saw a sign it said “Love Avenue, for a new Love experience” “Waaaah!” I said and Ilhoon looked at me.

“Yeobo, when I marry you, we will have new love every day.” Ilhoon said. 

 

We will have new love
                       Every day...

-------------------------------------------

ERMAGERD, VALENTINE DAY UPDATE! I'LL UPDATE THE OTHER STORIES TOMORROW SO IT'LL BE A BELATED VALENTINES, BUT ITS FINE! i'm suppose to be sleeping. I have school tomorrow! hope you like this story so far and to some of my readers.
Silent readers: I LOVE YOU ALL EVEN THOUGH YOU DON'T COMMENT
Every day commenters: I LOVE YOU. COMMENT EERRY ERRY DAY AHAH
Subscribers: HEEEEY Y SUBSCRIBERS, I I I I I LOVE YOU!
REMEMBER TO SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT, ADD, AND UPVOTE!