09 To The Fair! [1]

You've Changed

“Scissors, Paper, ROCK!” “Hey you cheated!, that’s not fair you changed it” “No I didn’t! you just ” “I don’t ! You do!” “Want to play a game of tag?” “Okay! Tag, you’re it… Loser!” “I’m coming to get you!”

“Minhee, Minhee, Minhee, my sweet baby Minhee is here!” “Yah, Minhee, are you okay?” “Ah, ne, just watching those kids over there playing games, pretty cute” “Pedo…” “Yah!”

Finally at the park, I’d say, it was hard to get Ilhoon to hurry up without kissing me, or hugging me from behind. It’s a good thing we woke up this morning or we would have gotten here 10 minutes before it closes. It feels weird honestly, 4 years, 6 months and 29- I mean 30 days, hey wait a minute tomorrow it’ll be 4 years and 7 months, exciting, but honestly, I never thought I’d be with anyone for that long, I mean at this age anyways.

“Minhee! Let’s go on that ride first!, and then that one and then that one and then…”
“Arraseo Ilhoon, we’ve only just entered and you’re jumping like a bunny, a very y bunny”

My parents always said “No boyfriend till you’re 24, young love never ends well, and I don’t want to be there to tell you ‘I told you so’ when you’re heart gets crushed into a billion pieces” I would love to see me get married to this child in a few years and go say HAH! HOW DO YOU LIKE ME NOW. I’m kidding but really, I’m 18 (A/N: I never actually mentioned anyone’s age so here’s to new age), he’s 19, been together for nearly 5 years, like dayummmm, don’t even know what my parents were saying, pft ‘young love never ends or lasts’.

“Minhee!” Ilhoon shouted from a line to a ride, “Coming!” running to him, I catch a glimpse of someone staring intently at him from a bench, “Min are you okay? You look like you’ve just seen a ghost” Ilhoon asked worryingly. I look back to see that the person wasn’t there anymore, “huh? Oh nothing sorry, thought I saw some familiar faces that’s all” I said giving a reassuring smile.

“Oh alrighty! Hey Min this ride seems so  cool doesn’t it?”, Ilhoon said looking up and examining the ride, thinking about it, I didn’t actually take a good look, “o.M.g, I am totally not going on that” “Oh come on! I mean look ‘The Big Sharknado’ It looks so fun!” (A/N: What is copyright).
“Ye fun! I mean getting thrown up into the air and then dropping into a mouth of a shark, and then after that spinning out of control back into the air and landing in water, that is so fun” I said sarcastically. “please baby, do this for me?” Ilhoon begged, giving me a kiss on the lips which made me blush, hard.

“Okay, okay, no need to make me blush now” I say shyly covering my face. “YAY! You’re the best girlfriend a guy could ever have”, “Yes I am aren’t I” I say putting my hands on my hips and looking up proudly.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DU-BLEH UPDATEU. AHHAHAHAHAHA. but ye i won't be doing that quote thing colourful big font thing any more :( HOPE THIS KEEPS YOU A BIT SATISFIED TILL TOMORROW. OR THE DAY AFTER TOMORROW. PLS.