02 Secrets

You've Changed

 

‘We have arrived ladies and gentlemen’ the limo driver said. I opened my eyes as the door opened wondering where we were. In the corner of my eye I could see Ilhoon looking at me with a smirk, he knows that I’m enjoying this.

We got out of the limo; I looked up to see this beautiful bridge over the top of our heads with lights that spelt my name. “Minhee”. I smiled my nose tingled at the joy I was containing. In front of us was a beautiful skyscraper. How did a skyscraper fit under a bridge? It doesn’t It went into the bridge. It was a.m.a.z.i.n.g. No words can explain how I feel right now.

Ilhoon linked arms with me and led me into the building. Beautiful chandelier, and then I saw it, it didn’t look like a restaurant to me, it looked like a paradise. On top of the reception table was a big sign that spelt ‘Serendipity Hotel’ I thought in my head “Hotel? I thought we were going to the restaurant” I stood there still trying to process all of this. Ilhoon knew I needed time to settle in so we went to the reception table to get us a ‘table’.

 I finally processed everything, I walked up to Ilhoon and he was just signing the last form. I looked over at what he was signing it said ‘Casino registration’. I was dumbfounded, now I really didn’t know what was happening. When he flipped the page it said ‘Spa treatment’ I just starred at what he was signing I was confused to the max. I was actually getting dizzy. I lost my balance and fell on the floor.

Immediately Ilhoon threw his pen down and went to me to check if I was okay. ‘Are you alright? What happened? Are you feeling well? Need to go doctors?’ It was cute that he was ultra-worried. ‘Ani, I’m okay I just stumbled on my own foot’ I said with a smile. ‘This is a lot to take in if you haven’t noticed’ I added. He laughed and picked me up. He kissed me on the cheek and turned to do his paper work.

I was wondering while he was doing it where did the other two go? I didn’t see them after we entered the building. I was imagining all these different scenarios that could happen to them.
Could they have been kidnapped? Are they at the so called casino? Spa treatment? Did they go looking around the place? Or are they in a room…?  I shook my head trying to get all these thoughts out. Then Ilhoon grabbed my hand and pulled me in the direction of the elevator. Now is the time for questions.

We entered the elevator then I thought, I shouldn’t ask him, it might be a surprise I’ll just go with the flow. He spoke ‘Let’s go to our room and unpack our things’ ‘Things? What things? I don’t remember packing anything’ I said worried, thinking I might be the only one that didn’t bring things. ‘Well that’s why I packed it for you’ He winked and said that in a husky voice. Oh how I love his husky voice.

We arrived at the floor we needed to be on, floor 22. My favourite number. He walked me out of the elevator and he led me to the room, there I saw Baekhee and Jiyoung standing there in front of a room. ‘Unnie !’ I yelled from the hallway, ‘hm? Ah ne annyeong’ Baekhee said. They stood in front of the room 121, ‘This is our room’ Jiyoung said grabbing Baekhee’s hand. Baekhee blushed.

‘Tell me hyung, why exactly were you standing outside?’ Ilhoon asked. ‘Well uhm hah, uh about that’ Jiyoung stuttered, ‘what he is going to say is uhm, we…kinda…left…the…key…in…the…uh…room… haha funny isn’t it?’ Baekhee said. ‘Aigoo’ Ilhoon said. ‘Luckily I have the spare key here take care of it alright?’ Ilhoon said passing the keys over. ‘Ne!’ Jiyoung said. ‘Aww my dongsaeng is so mature, now we need to get going okay now bye’ Jiyoung said rushing into his room with Baekhee.

‘Weird’ I said aloud making Ilhoon giggle. Let’s go to out room, Room 122, not bad. He opened the door with his card key and pushed the door open. The room was huge. It had everything, a small bar for drinks, a huge double door fridge, a huge plasma TV connected to the wall. Fancy red sofas, a glass coffee table. I ran to the window to check the view I gasped as I saw how high we were forgetting we were in a skyscraper, stepping back and stumbling over a stool, I fell back but Ilhoon ran and caught me. ‘Pabo watch out’ Ilhoon said with a smile.

I held his hand tight and walked to the window, ‘don’t worry I won’t let you fall’ Ilhoon said. It reassured me that as long I was in his arms I was safe from everything and everyone. I looked outside the window and there I was looking above the bridge, the view was amazing. In the far distance I could see a Ferris wheel. I looked at it deeply. Thinking about more scenarios about me and him on it and kissing. It was like a fairy-tale. I didn’t know if Ilhoon noticed me staring at it.

‘Alrights! Let’s unpack!’

I smiled knowing he WILL 
          Protect me...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How was it? It's a good length i'm proud of it ! Hope to keep the length like this and longer ( ;-) ) Keep supporting me guys <3
Subscribe, Comment, Add and Upvote !