03 Embarrassment

You've Changed

 

We walked into the bedroom and there were 4 suitcases, 2 for him and 2 for me. ‘What did you pack for me that took up 2 suitcases? Keke’ I asked him. ‘You know women essentials and stuff’ He said looking at me. I knew what he meant, I blushed in embarrassment.

He ped his suitcase and there were his clothes, surfer shorts, chinos, t-shirts, tank tops and underwear. He ped all of the suit cases, but while he was doing that I was in charge of putting everything onto the bed.

I tipped his first suitcase over and it was a bunch of clothes, I was shocked it fit in that little suitcase. I tipped his second one over, it had bathroom essentials and swimming gear and things like that, when I tipped it over a small box fell out of the tiny rip in the suitcase.

‘Eh? Whats this,’ I said. Ilhoon didn’t notice it. I picked it up and it read “Condoms 12 Pack” I giggled and turned my head to see if he noticed I found his “secret stash”. He didn’t notice a thing, he was too busy opening all the little pockets in my suitcase.

I had a plan. I rushed up to him and pushed him on he bed with him on the bottom and me on top. ‘Woah, what is it yeobo?’ He asked in a bit of a shock. I put a y smirk on my face and showed the box in his face. ‘You tell me tiger, reoww!’ I said in a husky voice.

He saw the box and immediately took it and hid it under him, his face become bright red. “Oh haha uhm.’ He said stuttering with his red face. It was so cute. I kissed him on the lips and stood up and went back to pouring more things from his suitcase out. He was still on the bed in embarrassment.

He stood up and threw the box under the bed, thinking I didn’t notice. When he finished ping my suitcase he poured it out. He grabbed a box that was in my suitcase and said ‘I didn’t know if you needed these or not but I brought them anyways’ He said showing me a box of tampons.

I rushed to him and grabbed the box blushing like no tomorrow ‘no, I don’t need them thanks anyways.’ I said hiding the box behind my back. ‘Ngaww my yeobo is embarrassed’ he said in a sweet tone. ‘Nothing to be embarrassed about, we’re even now?’ He grabbed the box out of my hands and threw it under my bed. ‘Ne’ I said nervously.

I looked through my bag and checked what he packed for me, a short skirt, a plaid t-shirt, a few tank tops, shorts, swim gear, bikini, bra, undies, jewellery, lots of shoes. ‘How’d you know what I was going to pack honey’ I asked in a thankful voice. ‘I’m your baby aren’t i?’ He said giggling.

I pulled him in for a tight hug and he hugged me back. ‘Alrights lets go meet up with the others to eat yeah?’ Ilhoon asked ‘YES !’ 
 

I'm your baby,
      Aren't I?

-------------------------

Short chapter, sorry guys been a bit dead nowadays ! I'll make sure to make it long again in the next update ! 
Subscribe, Upvote, add and Comment !