04 Bad things lead to good things

You've Changed

 

We walked into the elevator; I was still wearing everything from what we started with. The elevator was going up not down. I was wondering why, I saw the sign on the bottom floor that said the restaurant was there. The elevator stopped on floor 52; yes it was a high building. The elevator opened and it was this beautiful place with dining tables people pushing carts of food, buffet on one end. On the ceiling were amazing mosaics that spelt ‘The Grand Restaurant’ I was still amazed and standing there. Ilhoon saw the expression on my face and pulled me to the reservations table.

‘Annyeonghaseyo sir, do you have a reservation?’ Said the man at the table. He was elegantly dressed in a tux, his hair combed back and skin flawless. ‘Yes, Table le Grande?’ He said, it sounded French but I was too busy admiring the restaurant to even listen.

Then a waitress came and led us to a table upstairs, it was a big table and there were Baekhee and Jiyoung already sitting there with plates of food. ‘Eating already? Couldn’t you wait for us?’ Ilhoon said laughing at his Hyung. ‘We’re hungry alright? ALRIGHT!?’ Baekhee said. ‘Ne!’ Me and Ilhoon say in unison. It’s not that we’re scared of Baekhee we’re just very vulnerable. But we love her!

‘So how’s the food unnie?’ I asked Baekhee watching her devourer the plate. ‘Vklejkrky fskljf Defsdlisdciokjus’ Baekhee said while chewing on her food. ‘Aah haha’ I laughed awkwardly.

‘Alright baby lets go get some food before they eat it all’ Ilhoon said to me. ‘What did you say Ilhoon?’ asked Jiyoung giving him a glare. ‘Aaah haha ani its nothing!’ Ilhoon said snatching my hand and taking me downstairs.

We made it to the rows and tables to food all sorts, fruits, seafood, meats, pastries EVERYTHING! I was literally drooling while looking at it. We grabbed our plates and filled them with food, conveniently they actually give us these moving tables [a/n: I didn’t know what they were called] that we could put our plates on and push around instead of holding them all. Very cool.

We finished choosing all of our food that we wanted and pushed our moving table up the stairs; don’t worry there were ramps beside the stairs. When we got up we saw the couple deciding what to eat next. They really did take a lot of food. We placed out plates down on the table. Before I could pick up my fork Ilhoon tapped his glass with a spoon, he was toasting.

‘Attention everyone’ ‘There’s only four of us’ Jiyoung interrupted cause all of us to giggle slightly. Ilhoon cleared his throat, ‘I am here with you guys today to celebrate the most wonderful day ever, my baby’s birthday. We’ve been together for almost 5 years now specifically 4 years 6 months and 26 days. I won’t count the time. This girl, this princess, this queen, my baby, Lee Minhee. Forever and always will she be my baby. Forever.’

We all applaud me getting teary and ultra-touched and happy I hugged him and kissed him. I whispered in his ear, ‘hey I have a surprise for you when we get back to the room’ I pecked his cheek and went back to my seat. Jiyoung and Baekhee were giving me dirty glares that said ‘o0o0o you guys gon get it on tonight’ I smiled at them innocently.

Ilhoon red faced said ‘Alright let’s not let the food eat itself here ENJOY!’ We dug into the food. I ate mostly the seafood and steak since those were my favourites. After the main I ate a lot of fruit, I didn’t know why but I just had this thing for fruit after savoury foods. After a ton load of fruit I actually ate a couple bowls of sweets, cheesecakes, cupcakes, jelly, and sweet overall. I was pretty shocked I even fit the main let alone the whole meal. I was so full I felt so bloated.

We finished eating and feeling bloated is what we all shared. We sat there looking like we’re dying just drinking water and looking at the messy plates that we finished stacked over each other soaring like a tower. Yet there was one plate, filled with chocolate covered strawberries. Four, exactly one for everyone. We looked at it, at first we just denied it, until Ilhoon said heavily,

‘We might as well eat it; let’s finish this night, dead.’ We all laughed but found it a bit difficult because we were all bloated to the max. But we looked at each other with a determined face, we bent over in a bit of pain and grabbed the strawberries we took a breath and put the whole strawberry in our mouths. We chewed and swallowed.

‘Refreshing isn’t it’ Baekhee said, Jiyoung looking like he was in the verge of dying stood up unsteadily and grabbed Baekhee’s hand, she moaned as she got up. ‘Well we’ll be going now; I guess’ Baekhee said. I giggled looking at Jiyoung; I think he was really dying.

‘Alright we’re finished let’s go!’

We went back to our room and I got changed into an oversized t-shirt and underneath, I really just felt like being comfortable. I sat on the bed with my phone and began to play games. I was just playing a game when I heard a loud crash in the kitchen.

I ran to the kitchen and there were pots and pans on the floor. Immediately it brought me back to when Baekhee would play pranks on me. I didn’t think of it much until the lights were flashing then BANG!

A loud noise came from the light bulb as it exploded, then all the lights began to turn off one by one, then I knew something was wrong. I was scared, I hate the dark. Anything but the dark. I ran to the room since the lamp was still on, not for long though. I sat in the corner under a table I was scared, I started to cry as Ilhoon was nowhere.

Then as the lamp was flashing I saw a shadow come closer, I closed my eyes and the figure grabbed my arm, I screamed and the figure hugged me tightly. I opened my eyes and the lights were back on like normal and it was Ilhoon who was hugging me, he was shirtless. He held me and reassured that everything was okay.

‘It’s okay, it happened to everyone in the building, it was just the building using too much energy’ He wiped my tears away and I smiled. I hugged him close and sat on my bed. A few moments after cleaning, well I didn’t Ilhoon did. I looked at the clock.

11:35PM it said. 25 minutes till my birthday is over. I then remembered what was under the bed, while Ilhoon was in the kitchen replacing the light bulb, I stuck my head under the bed and saw the box of condoms I grabbed one of them, its kinda weird how it said strawberry on the packet. I grabbed one anyways and hid it under my pillow.

I ran into my closet and found a strapless lace bra and my nightgown. I took it and put them on I went to the door and leaned on the side. Ilhoon has no noticed me yet. ‘Yeobo, heh, 23 more minutes till my birthday is over. I want to have some fun.’ I said pouting. Ilhoon turned to me and his face was in shock. He dropped the broom and gulped. ‘Woah, M-Minhee,’ He stuttered. I walked into the bedroom telling him to join me. Before I could reach the bed he scooped me up and said ‘You’re beautiful, and feisty. I like it’

You're Beautiful, And feisty

I like it...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

o0o0o0o00o Finally updated ! Mianhe ! Next chapter is going to be feisty and with the holidays coming i have more time on my hands ! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD