10 To The Fair! [2]

You've Changed

As we approach the gate to the ride I get nervous, I grab Ilhoon hand tightly as we both walk to the seats. “It’s okay, if you get scared, grab my arm and close your eyes, everything will be fine” Ilhoon looked at me giving me a smile and squeezing my hand.

When we get seated and belted, I can feel my stomach fill with butterflies, before the ride even starts I have arms wrapped around Ilhoon, “hey, if this is your grip before the ride starts then I suppose I’ll be coming off this ride with one arm, relax babe, it’ll be alright” Ilhoon said reaching over and giving me a kiss on the cheek.

-ALERT! THE SHARKNADO IS COMING, BRACE YOURSELF! 5, 4, 3, 2, 1!-

I screamed, and boy did I scream loud, getting shot up into the air at high speed, it made my head feel weird and I felt dizzy, I grabbed onto the support belts tightly, making my knuckles white. There was a moment where we were thrown up into the air; that everything slowed, I gasped for air and embraced myself for the drop. Falling down, I felt my stomach move to my throat as I was floating above my seat, screaming my lungs out I opened my eyes and looked to my side to see Ilhoon grinning like a child, I smiled a bit knowing I did this for him.

We landed, and we landed hard, my kinda ached from the landing but I gave me some time to catch my breath and look at Ilhoon before getting shot back in the sky in a spinning motion. I closed my eyes but even then I felt my stomach flip and I was getting nauseous, we were once again up in mid-air and I was still nauseous, I looked to my left and my right to see if anyone else was feeling like I was, but I just saw grinning people, laughing and smiling like they’re fine, maybe they’ve been on this before.

Falling again, at least we weren’t spinning or I really might have fainted, we landed and water was everywhere, my clothes were soaked but I guess that was the part I enjoyed the most, not the fact that it was water, but the fact that the ride was over.

We got unbelted and everything and the moment I stood up, It felt like I was still floating, “Let’s go Min! Next ride!” Ilhoon grabbed my wrist and started running out of the exit with me stumbling behind. “Min are you okay?” He said looking at me, I look up with a pale face and walk to a bench unbalanced. “Babe?” Ilhoon asked looking at me. “How are you alive?” I said asking Ilhoon punching his stomach lightly. “I am the one and only Ilhoon that’s why” he said grinning. I laugh slightly and stand-up “I feel better now, where to next?” but as Ilhoon was talking I see the person again looking at either me or Ilhoon, he sees me and walks off into the crowd.

“And then we can go home! How does that sound!?” Ilhoon said to me, “Uhm yeah, sounds good babe let’s get started” I said looking behind him. “He turned around and turned back “baby is everything okay? You seem very flustered today” Ilhoon asked me with a tilted head. “I’m fine, just dizzy from the ride still, let’s go! You lead the way Mr one and only Ilhoon” I say laughing



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That new subscriber motivated me to update HAHAHA cause i know that someone is still reading GUISZEEEEEEEE