01 Flashback

You've Changed

 

5 Years  ago

hehe, BAEKHEEEEE BAEKHEEE WAKE UPPPPPPP !
UUGGGGH ! WHAT IS IT
WAKE UPPPPPPPP
-Mumbles-
WHAT   !? I CAN’T HEAR YOU ?
GET. OUT. THIS. IS. MY. ROOM.
NO ITS NOT ITS OUUUUURRRRRR ROOOOM. OUUURRRRR.
Uggggh.

Flashback ends/

'Baekhee ! Can you do my hair !' I said, "Do you think I’m bothered Min?' Baekhee said. 'Yes?' You said jokingly. 'No Min, just no.' 'PLEASE.' You begged. 'All you do is sit on your and play Happy Street '(A/N: An IPhone app). 'WHAT  ABOUT YOU !? YOU SIT ON YOUR AND PLAY ZOMBIE GAMES'. Baekhee exclaimed. 'Welp Baekhee' you say. After that Baekhee pulls the covers over her head and continues to play with her phone. You look down at your hand a ring on your finger with an infinite sign carved onto it.

Flashback /

Minhee ~
Ne?
I have a surprise for you aegi !
eh? A surprise ? what is it ?
Well, -Ilhoon takes one step closer to you-
You blush /
Kyeopta ! my baby is blushing. –kisses your forehead-
 
SCHOOL BELL RINGS

He puts a box in your hand and runs off
TAKE CARE OF IT !
YAH ! WHY DO YOU ALWAYS LEAVE ME.
You open the box and a beautiful ring with an infinite sign carved onto it,
You smile, and say Saranghaeyo, yeobo.

Flashback ends /

Baekhee kicks your back ,' OUCH ! What’d you do that for ? 'You pout.' I’m hungry. Go make me ramen Baekhee orders.'  'Who do you think I am? Your waitress?' You say. 'Yes. HHAAH' Baekhee laughs. 'Fine' you answered. You walk out of the room and Baekhee slams the door behind you. You open the door to the kitchen and a trail of roses lead to a big golden box with a beautiful red ribbon tied around it. 'Aish, Baekhee should stop doing these pranks, Halloween ended 2 weeks ago' you said with a sigh. You approach the box carefully half scared and half curious. You tap the lid of the box to check if anything pops up, nothing. You lift the lid up slightly and then BAM ! Smoke and a loud bang come from the box and triggers the smoke alarm. You crouch down and cover you head in shock.

I look up finally coming out of my shock and see Ilhoon standing there wearing a black tuxedo and holding a rose and a small box. Tears in your eyes from the shock.' AWWW IS MY AEGI CRYING ?' Ilhoon saying in a calming tone. You stand up still with some tears in your eyes. At that moment Ilhoon pulls you in for a hug. 'Mianheeee ~' Ilhoon says. All of a sudden you feel your feet depart from the floor. He carried you and pulled you closer making sure he wouldn’t drop you. He carefully steps out of the box and walks to your room. 'Ani, Unnie is in there you say sniffing.' 'Oh really now  ? 'Ilhoon says, he kicks the door open and puts you down. You turn around and see your room, the bed covered in roses, a net over the bed, trails of roses leading to the bed and mirror. Candles give a dim light in the room, the fragrance of strawberries from the candles cover the room. Ilhoon turns you around and clearly whispers in your ear, 'Follow the trail of roses to the mirror, and look behind.'

 He kisses my forehead and wipes my tears, softly nudges me in the room and closes the door. I didn’t know why but I did what he instructed. Follow the trail of roses to the mirror, and look behind. Behind the mirror was a big box, I opened it to find a beautiful pink cocktail dress, it was ruffled at the bottom, it was quite short, but I guess that’s what Hoonie wanted. Underneath the dress were some makeup and accessories. A peachy lipstick, eyeliner and white shimmering eyeshadow. A beautiful pearl bracelet and peach coloured heels to match everything. The heels weren’t too high nor too low. Underneath that was a red box, I was curious. I picked it up and opened it. To my surprise there was a beautiful necklace with an infinite charm on it. At the back were letters carved, they read ‘Forever and always I will love you’ I looked back to make sure the door was closed. I wore everything. I curled my hair and put on the makeup. I wore the necklace, and smiling at the mirror.

 I walked out and there he was. My prince charming. I sometimes thought that it was all a dream. He smiled at the sight of me walking towards him. I smiled and stopped in front of him, because of the heels my height was up to his nose. ‘You look beautiful’ He said kissing my forehead. I blushed. He took my hand and pulled me in for a hug. He held me tight. I wished this moment would pause. He let me go and said ‘Let's Go !.' He linked arms with me and we walked out.

When we left the house there was a beautiful white limo. ‘What Is this? Are we getting married now aye?’ I asked. ‘I wish I could marry you’ He answer jokingly. We walked to the limo. At the door was another couple. There Baekhee wearing a beautiful red mullet dress with matching red heels. Beautiful makeup made her face stand out. Her arms linked with her boyfriend, Jiyoung wearing a black tuxedo and styling his hair into a mohawk.

Ilhoon opened the door for me and there in the middle was the cutest dog ever, also wearing a tuxedo, it was Gaho Jiyoung’s dog all dress up for the occasion. I walked in and took the seat closest to the window, Ilhoon followed then Baekhee then Jiyoung. Immediately Gaho ran for his owner and jumped of his lap. Gaho was so cute.

The whole car ride felt like a dream. Next to me was the guy of my dreams, across me was my bestfriend next to her was her prince charming. It all felt like a dream. 





Please let it never end. 
                                                                                 

 

                            Ever.


----------------------------------
How was it ? Did you like it ? Lets hope my chapters will stay as long as this one ^^; Keep supporting me and my other stories 
Kamsamnida ! 
Oh and subscribe to my friend (Baekhee) SHE FINALLY MADE AN AFF ACCOUNT <3