07 Nightmare

You've Changed

 

So we’re just this average couple walking down Love Avenue, holding hands, giving each other kisses and glances, it’s going well…  ‘MINHEE, MOVE!’, I fall down to the ground with pain in my legs, I scream in pain as I look down and see blood running down from my knees. I look up to see Ilhoon shouting at a biker.

“Wae, WAE! Minhee are you okay?” Ilhoon rushed to me in panic, feeling my face. Tears rushed down my eyes as the adrenaline from the accident went off; I felt pain, not only on my legs but my entire body. I feel myself getting lifted off the ground, “Don’t worry Minhee, I’ll take you back to the suite, we’ll get you bandaged up.

I nod slightly and laid my head on his chest, could feel the pain but the sound of his heartbeat made me feel safe. We rushed through the doors of the hotel, got into the elevators and into our suite; he placed me down on the couch and ran into the bathroom. I could hear things dropping, he came out still panicking and I took his hand, “it’s okay, calm down, it seems like you’re in more panic then I am” I said, I winced in pain as he started applying the medicine “Mianhe,” He said.

I looked down to see a teary eyed Ilhoon; typically I don’t see him cry much, since he was so strong in character and in personality. I took my thumb and wipe away the stray tear falling down. “it’s okay yeobo, I’ll be alright, it’s just a small scratch” but it wasn’t. I looked down and too my horror it was a gash right down my left leg, from knee to ankle.

My eyes widened, I laid back and put my head on the couch, I took my hand and covered my eyes. The pain wasn’t bad before, but looking at it made me feel like I was shot. “Done” Ilhoon said sniffing and wiping his eyes before standing up. He saw me with my hand on my eyes whimpering away. “He sat down beside me, took my shoulder, placed my head on his lap, he my hair, I was still sniffing and hiccupping. “It’s alright,” his soothing voice made me feel safe again, “Mianhe” I said in between my sniffs, “Wae?” He replied.

“We’re going to miss the fair because of me” He smiled and kissed my forehead “hey, we can always go another day, as long as you’re okay I’m okay” I smiled at him. He continued my hair and was rapping with a soothing voice, eventually I fell asleep.

|Dream|
Oppa! Hehehe, -Jumps on his back-
Wae!? Get off me.
Oppaaaaaa gwenchana?
Just, leave me alone.
Waeeeeeee~ Oppa ~ /links his arms with mine/
I said leave me alone! /Snatches his arm away/ Aish, annoying girl.
W-wae, Oppa.. OPPA. OPPAA!
-Sees Ilhoon walking away and the dream fades away-
|End Dream|

I woke up in tears, sniffing and sweating, “O-Oppa…” I sniffed. ‘Gwenchana!?’ Ilhoon came running towards me hearing me cry, I wrapped my arms around him and buried my face into his chest, ‘Don’t leave me, ever’ I said crying my eyes out. ‘Wae!? Why would I ever leave you?” He said hugging me tightly.
 

“Never in a million years will I leave you,”. I felt my heart racing as he said that, I was blushing slightly, I gripped onto him tighter and continued crying on his chest. He pulled me off and kissed me on the lips and hugged me again. We lay down on the couch hugging each other tightly leaving no space between us. “Saranghaeyo Minhee” I look up and see him closing his eyes, getting ready to fall asleep, I didn’t want to move so I kissed his chin. “Saranghae, Oppa” I closed my eyes and fell back to sleep. 

Never in a million years
          will i ever leave you...

---------------------------
omg. i can't believe i didn't update sooner. DON'T KILL ME. I'm loaded with assignments, literally, i have like 3 due this week. :( :( plus i have dancing aswell! please keep subscribing, this story and my other ones! kamsamnida.