Couples

Love Can Change...

Wednesday Morning                                                                                                        6:30 am

                                                                                                                                             No One's POV

All the girls woke earlier than usual,although it did take a while to wake up Jessica.They were going to go shopping before school.

"*YAWN* I'm tired.Can I go to bed now?!"Jessica asked Taeyeon.

"Your always tired and no,you can't go back to sleep".Taeyeon replied to Jessica.

Tiffany was wearing a white long sleeved button up shirt,a light blue jean jacket,grey-ish skinny jeans and black heels.Yuri was wearing a white collared medium-sleeved shirt,white skinny jeans and white sneakers.Taeyeon was wearing a white-sleeved shirt,black skinny jeans,a white and ligght pink striped tanktop under her white-sleeved shirt and silver sparkly heels.Jessica was wearing a purple-short sleeved t-shirt,white shjorts,a red belt,pink converses and her hair was in 2 pony-tails.Sunny was wearing a grey long-sleeved shirt,a light blue skirt,a black medium cover up and black sneakers.Yoona was wearing a light blue sweat-shirt,a green skirt,light green flats and her hair was in a loose bun.Seohyun was wearing a light pink t-shirt,white shorts,a yellow belt,white sneakers and a light blue headband.Sooyoung was wearing a blue and white checkered tunic,a black belt and brown heels.Hyoyeon was wearing a pink long-sleeved collared shirt with the sleeves rolled up,a brown and white diamond pattern with red dress and silver heels.

"Come on Jess.When we get in the car you can go to sleep!"Tiffany told Jessica dragging her to the limo.

"Then I'm coming!"Jessica replied as she ran into the limo ready to sleep.The ride took 15 minutes.They steped out of their limo and thanked their uhjussi.Jessica woke up still a little sleepy but got out and fixed her hair.

The Boys Side

The boys woke up around 7:00.They had 2 hours until school started so they got dressed in their sweats for a run in the park.They walked to the park in silence,still tired.The park was just a few blocks away from their house so it didn't take that long.Once they got to the park,they sat for awhile and made sure that their shoe laces were tied.

"So..who's ready for school?"asked Minho while tying his shoe laces.

"Once I get running...I think I'll be ready."Taemin said answering Minho's question.

"I'm too tired.If I wasn't trying to look good for someone then I would totally be in bed by now!"Jonghyun exaggerated.

"Yeah okay,we get it.Your tired.Now let's just get running so we can get ready for school."Siwon said while Onew nodded his head agreeing with him.

After a few minutes of talking a preparing,the started running.

Back To The Girls

No One's POV

The girls walked inside the mall sort of running into their favorite store.They all bought atleast 1 or 2 outfits.

Yoona bought a white-tannish dress that stops above her knees witha black belt,black see-through leggings,black high heels,a light blue dress that stops above her ankles and tan high heels.Jessica bought a white collared dress that has ruffles on the bottom,tan heels,a black no sleeved dress and black high heels.Sooyoung bought a black halter dress,light black see-through stockings,black high heels,a white ruffled dress that stops at her knees and tan high heels.Taeyeon bought a light pink-tannish ruffle-collared dress that stops above her knees,tan heels,a black halter dress,black leggings and black strap high heels.Tiffany bought a white-top-black-bottom dress that stops at her knees,black heels,a light pink clear-layered dress and tan heels.Hyoyeon bought a white short-sleeved dress that stops above her knees,tan heels,a black flowing dress and black strapped heels.Sunny bought a black halter dress that stops above her knees,black strapped heels,a faded pink strapped dress that stops at her knees and light tanned high heels.Seohyun bought a white halter dress that stops at her knees,light tanned heels,a one-shoulder black dress,black leggings and black heels.Yuri bought a black strapped dress,black strapped heels,a tan dress tha stops at her knees and light tanned heels.

"Alright,let's get going.We only have 1 hour until school starts"Taeyeon told the rest of the girls.They all nodded and walked outside,where their limo waited for them.The girls hopped in and went home.

Back To The Boys

No One's POV

The boys spent an hour running and they started getting tired so they went home.They all tried not to take a long time in the bathrooms.They all wore skinny jeans and t-shirt's with some kind of picture and/or logo on it.Before they went to school,they ate breakfast.Then they waited outside for their limos.

Back To The Girls

No One's POV

Sunny was wearing a red t-shirt with a picture on the front,light red short's-overalls,red knee socks,yellow ankle no-heel boots and a red sparkly tennis cap.Taeyeon was wearing a red and black plaid shirt with the sleeves rolled up to her elbows,red skinny jeans and yellow heels.Sooyoung wore a blue shirt with medium sleeves,a blue skirt with exators(a/n:They're kind of like belts,I dont know whats it called..I forgot:/),black thigh stockings,black strap heels and a cap.Hyoyeon was wearing a green and black plaid shirt with the sleeves rolled up to her elbows,light green short's-overalls like Sunny's except different color and black ankle no-heel boots.Yoona wore a yellow and black striped medium-sleeved shirt,a yellow skirt,light yellow-ish knee high socks/stockings and black strapp-peep-toe heels.Tiffany wore a black tanktop,a purple sweatshirt,purple and black plaid shorts,purple knee socks,dark purple ankle heel boots and a red hairband.Jessica was wearing a white and black striped medium-sleeved shirt,white button shorts,white knee high socks/stockings,brown zip-up ankle heel boots and a cowgirl hat.Seohyun was wearing a dark blue long-sleeved shirt,light blue jean shorts,yellow ankle socks,red ankle heels and a dark blue headband.Yuri was wearing a red and black plaid shirt with the sleeves rolled up to her elbows,red short's-overalls,red ankle boots and a silver sparkly hat.

The girls ate breakfast before going outside to wait for their limo.Taemin spotted Yoona walking outside and grabbed her wrist gently.The rest of the girls watched Yoona and Taemin and squealed quietly that only the girls could hear except Yoona.

"So,lunch together today?"Taemin asked Yoona while scratching the back of his neck.

"Uh,sure!I did say I would anywise,"Yoona looked over at her friends then back at Taemin.

"But...can my friends come sit with you and your friends?"Yoona asked Taemin.

"Of course!I'm fine with it!"Taemin replied,grinning.Yoona grinned too and took a look at Taemin's friends.She smiled and waved.The boys;except for Taemin,wooed at her,gave Taemin thumps up or just smiled shyly.

"Don't mind them.They're just alittle happy I guess"Taemin told Yoona embarrassed by his friends.Yoona slightly nodded,chuckling.

Both of the boy's and girl's limos arrived.Taemin told Yoona to wait for him in front of the school and Yoona told Taemin that she will.

In The Boy's Limo

No One's POV

"So..Taeminnie...who was that little friend of yours?"Jonghyun asked Taemin suspisciously.

"Yoona?She's just a friend,and don't even think about doing anything to her Jonghyun hyung!"Taemin warned Jonghyun.

"Yeah,fine!"Jonghyun said,pouting.

The boys finally arrived at school.When they opened their doors,the first thing they saw was the girls waving at their fans.The boys snickered or chuckled at the girls.

"Come on girls!Let's go!"Taeyeon told her best friends.

"Uh,Taeyeon unnie..I can't.I sort of promised my friend I'd wait for him."Yoona told Taeyeon.

"Oh!A friend I hear?Sure,you can wait.But not too long.Classes start in 30 minutes!"Taeyeon said to Yoona,already knowing who her friend is.Yoona grinned as a 'thank you'.

After the boys waved at their fans,they walked inside while Taemin went to Yoona and walked with her.

"Hey Yoona-ssi!"Taemin greeted Yoona formally.

"Taemin-ssi,you don't have to talk to me formally."Yoona reassured Taemin.

"Oh,well than..you don't have to talk to me formally either"Taemin told Yoona.Yoona nodded shyly.Taemin walked Yoona to her locker and went to his.

He grabbed his language art books,some menichanical(led)pencils and pens.When he was done,he waited for Yoona at her locker.Yoona took her language art books and some menichanical(led)pencils and closed her locker.

There was only 10 more minutes 'til class starts,so they walked slow.

Seohyun's POV

I was walking with Jessica unnie staring at Yoona unnie.I then started to grin.'My unnie was so cute with Taemin!'I thought.I just kept on staring at them like I was staring into space,until someone hit me with a piece of paper!?I turned arouned and so did Jessica unnie.

"Hey!You!You can't just go around hitting people with paper!"I told the guy who was snickering at me.

"Yeah!You leave her alone!"Jessica unnie told the guy.

"Why not?Is there a rule for it?"The guy replied acting innocent.

Taemin and Yoona turned around upon hearing familiar voices.Yoona saw how mad Seohyun was and walked over to her followed by Taemin.

"What's wrong Seohyunnie?!"Yoona asked me worriedly.

"He threw paper at me unnie!"I told Yoona unnie,pointing at the boy who hit me.

Yoona looked at who Seohyun was pointing at and immediatly got mad.

"How dare you hit her?!Don't you have a brain?!"Yoona unnie said to the boy.

"Uh yes.I do have a brain."The boy said matter-of-factly.

"Ugh!!"Jessica,Yoona and me said at the same time.Jessica took me to the girl's bathroom to fix myself up.

No One's POV

"Look,Taemin..I'm sorry but I have to go check on Seohyun.I'll see you in class 'kay?"Yoona told Taemin.

"Yeah,I'll see ya there,and by the way..I'm really sorry about my friend Kyuhyun.He can be annoying at times."Taemin said to Yoona.

Yoona grinned slightly and left,trying to catch up with her friends.

Taemin's POV

"Dude!What's wrong with you?!"I asked Kyuhyun hyung.

"Nothing.I just wanted to have some fun!I guess your friend's friend isn't so friendly."Kyuhyun hyung said while shaking his head.

I just rubbed my forehead and looked over at Jonghyun hyung.He was just smiling,probably enjoyed watching the scene.

When he caught me staring at him,he immedietly stopped smiling.'Today just can be normal can it?'I thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~TO BE CONTINUED~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:Hey peeps!!I hope you enjoyed my new chapter!Although,I don't think anyone ever even reads it :/ well I might be making another ff but I'm still thinking about it.Please comment,no silent readers please and love you all!!:)

<333