One Day Before Tryouts

Love Can Change...

Thursday Morning

7:00 am

 

Seohyun's POV

*YAWN* I'm tired.Today is another day of school and I'm still exhausted.'I must be tired from all the work.'I thought.

I looked over at Yoona unnie.Then I remembered the boy who annoys me from yesterday.'Yoona unnie is good at revenge right?'I asked myself.Once I thought of an answer,I grinned mischieviously.Then I tried to wake her up.

"Yoona unnie..time to get up."I said to Yoona unnie,innocently.She didn't reply.'Time to do it the hard way.'I thought.

"YOONA UNNIE!!"I shouted at the now awake Yoona unnie.Yoona unnie looked up and saw me.She then gave a curious-sleepy look.I gave her sweet smile.

"Goood morning unnie!"I said cutely.She gave me another curious look.I gave in.

"I need your help."I spoke to her sternly.Yoona unnie then made a normal face and answered me.

"With what?"She asked me.I gave her a serious face.

"You know that boy who annoyed me yesterday?Yeah and I said I will get revenge..well today's that day!"I told her,excited to make a plan.

"Ugh!Today?If we plan it today,we won't be able to do it today!"Yoona unnie complained.I gave her a 'DUH!' look.

"Of course I know that!We can do it tomorrow and plan it today!"I told her,cheerfully.

Yoona unnie sighed.

Yoona's POV

*SIGH*

"Okay but don't let the other's know about this!"I warned Seohyun.Seohyun nodded gratefully.

"Okay,here's the plan...."I told her the plan while everyone else woke up.

No One's POV

Sunny woke up and looked at the time.It was 7:30.Sunny then glared at Seohyun and Yoona.

"You guys were suppose to wake me up early!"Sunny complained to the 2 girls.Yoona and Seohyun turned around to face Sunny.

"Oops!Sorry unnie.We were just...discussing."Seohyun replied and snickered.Sunny gave them an awkward look then turned around to get up.

One by one,the girls woke up and felt alittle mad at the 2 maknaes but didn't stay mad for a long time.After all..they were the favorite maknaes.

This is how they looked like.

Yoona:

Seohyun:

Tiffany:

Taeyeon:

Yuri:

Sooyoung:

Hyoyeon:

Jessica:

Sunny:

"Eeh!Cute!"Sunny exclaimed.The others nodded their heads up and down.

"Okay,let's go!"They all said at the same time.

Once again,when the girls got outside,they saw the boys coming out of their house.The girlls planned on walking to school and giving the day off for their ajusshi.The boys look like this.

Taemin:

Onew:

Minho:

Key:

Jonghyun:

Kyuhyun:

Sungmin:

Siwon:

Eunhyuk:

Taemin immedietly fast-walked to Yoona.

"Hey Yoona!"Taemin greeted her cheerfully.

"Hi Taemin."Yoona greeted back and smiled at him.

"Hey Hyoyeon.Dance battle today after school?"Eunhyuk asked Hyoyen.

"Sure Eunhyuk!"Hyoyeon grinned,obviously cheerful.

"Hi Tiffany."Siwon greeted Tiffany and grinned at her.

"Hehe..hi Siwon-ssi"Tiffany greeted him,formally.

"Taeyeon-ssi/Onew-ssi!"Taeyeon and Onew greeted eachother at the same time.

"Uh..heh!"Taeyeon chuckled while she grinned sheepishly..Onew just smiled at her cuteness/sheepishness.

Minho and Yuri waved at eachother since Yuri was being held back by Seohyun and Sunny.Jessica and Jonghyun were casually tallking to eachother.Key and Sooyoung were awkwardly talking together.Sunny and Seohyun were trying to keep as far away from Sungmin and Kyuhyun as they can,making sure that Yuri didn't leave them.

They both walked through the gate and were greeted by their loving and caring fans.They all didn't pass up the chance to wave at them as if they were on the red carpet.

As soon as they got tired waving,they walked through the school doors.