Popularity Begins

Love Can Change...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Continuing with chapter 7~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Recap

"Oh really?Because it didn't seem like it when you stared at her for like the whole entire period!"Kyuhyun whispered the last part

"What?No I didn't!"Taemin said casually

"Oh yes you did!Tell me,do you like her or not?"Kyuhyun asked curiously

"Well.To be honest....

________________________________________________________________________________________

Taemin's POV

"Well.To be honest....I dont know!"I half shouted at Kyuhyun hyung.

"What?How could you not know?!She's really pretty.Just like her innocent-sort-of-tall friend."Kyuhyun hyung said to me.

"Well,I admit that she's pretty!"I said sort of stating the obvious.

Yoona's POV

One of the girl students giggled happily and told me Taemin was waiting for me outside of the door.I walked out but just in time for his friends to pull him.I admit that I was sad at first but got over it.Afterall,I just met him.

Seohyun and I decided to take a quick break and went into the girl's bathroom.

"So unnie...That new friend of yours seems to have intrest in you."Seohyun told me while checking her hair.I chuckled at her,plus we were lucky no one was in the bathroom stalls or else they would start more rumors.

"Hehe,oh Seohyunnie..I just met him.I dont even know if I can trust him yet."I said while applying some light pink lip-gloss.Even though all the girls said I dont need make-up to make myself look all dolled up but I still put it on anyway.

"Here Seohyunnie.You need alittle pináche."I said trying to sound professional and applying light blush on her cheeks.

"Unnie!I don't need any"Seohyun pouted

"Oh please,it's just alittle make-up.It's not like the world ended.Oh and here....put this on,for me...please"I begged her and handed her my other baby light pink lip-gloss.

"Fine!"Seohyun said and took the lip-gloss to apply some.When she was done she handed the cap to me.

"Good girl.Now come on!You don't want to be late now do you?!"I told her

"Ugh!!Don't call me good!!"Seohyun shouted for only me to hear.I nodded,pretending to be scared then pulled or sort of dragge here to our last class:Math

No One's POV

Yoona and Seohyun bumped into Hyoyeon in the hallways,so they walked alltogether so they have the same 3rd period.

When the 3 girls walked in,all eyes were on them.The girls didn't even mind.They just sat down in their seats.

After about and hour and a half(1 hour and 30 minutes)the bell rang for lunch and healthy child.

-krinnnng-

The bell said or rang.The girls were fast walking since they planned to meet at lunch.Yoona,Hyoyeon and Seohyun hurried out of the classroom.

"Hey!!"Yoona shouted at the person who grabbed her wrist bubt gently.Seohyun and Hyoyeon turned around to see what happened but only saw Yoona smiling sheepishly and Taemin walking with her to lunch.Yoona totally forgot about her bestfriends and walked with Taemin.The 2 girls smiled and chuckled at Yoona before telling themselves to wait for her at the cafeteria.

"Hey Yoona!Sorry if I startled you,and for leaving you at social studies class."Taemin said sounding guilty.

"No.It's okay.As always,you didn't do anything!"Yoona reassured Taemin.

"Good.So..I was wondering if you wanted to go to lunch with me.Like together."Taemin sort of asked Yoona casually.

"Um..sorry but I already had plans with my friends.Maybe next time?"Yoona told him disapointingly

"Yeah,sure!"Taemin said cooly.They soon reached the cafeteria and separated ways.

"Ooooh!Yoona has been hanging out with him alot."Jessica said excitedly.

"Ooh,girl.Tell.Us.Every.Thing!"Sunny said.All the girls got curious,including Taeyeon wanted to know about Taemin and Yoona.

"Oh,nothing.His name is Taemin and he's one year older than me.So what?"Yoona told the girls even though she did care about it,herself.

"So what?He's adorable and I have heard the rumors about you two.I think you to are really cute together!"Tiffany said to Yoona.All the girls looked over at the boys table where Taemin and his friends are sitting.

"Well,it doesn't matter since I just met him.He's just a friend."Yoona said,slouching in her chair.

"Well..I don't know about the rest of you girls but...I agree with Tiffany!"Taeyeon said.All the girls hung their mouths open since Taeyeon usually disagrees on this kind of stuff,except for Tiffany...she just high-fived Taeyeon.Then the girls fell silent for awhile to eat their food.

"So..how was everyone's day so far?"Sooyoung asked,trying to make conversation with her best friends.

"Okay I guess.Although,there's this one boy who annoys me so much!I think his name was Sungmin?Yeah Sungmin.Thinks he can beat me at aegyo."Sunny said,muttering the last part but the girls could still hear it.

"Mine was...pretty good.I met this boy in social studies class.He's soo cute!"Tiffany squeled,not even bothering to tell the girls what's his name.

"I had the best day ever!Well not in the entire world but...I did meet a boy.Although,I still don't know his name yet.Atleast he's in all my classes!"Yuri said,trying to cheer herself up.Then lunch was over and everyone ran outside.

The girls just talked but eventually got bored...sooo,to have some fun,Hyoyeon the radio,grabbed Yoona and Yuri since they were the main dancers along with Hyoyeon,and started to dance.Yuri and Yoona just stood there,trying to get along with the beat.Everyone heard the music,including the boys,and went to where it was coming from.

~Maxstep,Maxstep

Come on,Come on.Huh!

Ah ha.Neon Nareul Jageukhaji

Up and down.Hangyereul Neomeoseotgo

Wechyeobwa.Right!

Maxstep,Maxstep,Maxstep,Maxstep ~                                                                          3 girls popped and locked to the music,earning ALOT of attention.The rest of the girls stood there,smiling and being proud of their dancers.

Onew's POV

'Who are they?I know their friends of Taeyeon and our neighbors,but THIS!This is just not how I thought they were.Talented girls.'I thought

Jonghyun's POV

'Even though the blonde girl I like is just standing there,smiling at her friends..I still like her.So...talented girls eh?'I thought

Siwon's POV

'Look at her.I just love to see her eye smile.She's so pretty yet..I don't like her while the boys say I do.I can definetley see why.Who knew such pretty,cute,smart,y,weird and who knows what else,girls can have some special talent under all that cuteness and stuff.'I thought

Sungmin's POV

'Just look at her,using her aegyo.I can't even say her name.Atleast she and friends are talented.'I thought

Kyuhyun's POV

'Wow.They.Are...WOW!!!Words can't even describe how talented they are!'I thought with my mouth hung open.

Taemin's POV

'Wow!Who knew they can dance!I think they even dance better than me!Even Yoona can dance!Woah!Did NOT see that coming!'I thought

Minho's POV

'Huh!Who knew the girls could dance?!Matter of fact,who knew they had any special talent!'I thought

Key's POV

'Those girls sure have talent!Maybe even ABOVE TALENT!!They sure are some special girls'I thought

Eunhyuk's POV

'.........I'm just really speechless right now.The blonde haired girl and her friends were really working it!And usually I'M working it!'I thought and closed my hung-open mouth but it just hung open again.

No One's POV

The 3 girls stopped dancing 2 minutes before the bell rung.They heard claps all around them and soon realised that the're more people watching than they that people would.Hyoyeon,Yuri and Yoona smiled at everyone,grateful of them or now,their fans.

~kriiinng

The bell rang and everyone grabbed their stuff and left.Taemin was going to wait for Yoona but was too full of emotions that he couldn't even move.So instead,Kyuhyun closed Taemin's hung-open mouth then Kyuhyun and Sungmin pulled or dragged Taemin home.

The girls walked out of the gate feeling different emotions.

"You girls AWSOME out there!!"Jessica told HyoYoonYul.

"Yeah!You should have seen yourselfs!EVERYONE had their eyes on you three!"Sooyoung said,smiling proudly.

"Heh!Thanks girls!We really appreciate it!"Hyoyeon told the girls.

The girls walked home to get some exercise and arrived at home around 3:45 in the afternoon since school ends at 3:30pm and it took 12 minutes to get to and from school.

When the girls got home,they noticed their nieghbors,the boys,were already home.Taeyeon opened the door and they ran inside.They all were exaushted from school and wanted to rest.Jessica went to bed after changing into her white short-sleeved,knee length dress with a black words logo on the front.Taeyeon was laying down letting someone else do the cooking,also in a white dress that looks like Jessica's.Yoona,Seohyun and Sunny were laying down on their beds,in their room talking about who knos what,wearing the white dress similar to Taeyeon's and Jessica's.Sooyoung and Yuri were cooking dinner,wearing a white dress that looks very much like Yoona's,Sunny's,Seohyun's,Taeyeon's and Jessica's.Hyoyeon was on the couch watching T.V with Tiffany,also wearing the white dress that looks exactly like the rest of the girl's dresses.

The boys were already eating while watching T.V,in their sleeping clothes.All the boys and girls ate dinner and went to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:Sorry I haven't been updating alot.During school days and trying to focus on my school work and getting good grades can be frustrated.Hope you guys read my story.I love u all!!