Shopping Day Continues

Love Can Change...

~Continuing from chapter 2~

No One's POV

The girls walked inside xxx store and smiled widely.They were sooo happy to see such beautiful clothing that they missed.Once they were done daydreaming,they ran to their own places of the store.

As always they bought and found matching clothes.Jessica found 2 outfits.The first outfit was a really light pink and white striped t-shirt and white shorts.Jessica's second outfit was red skinny jeans and a red and white t-shirt.Yoona found 2 outfits.The first outfit was a light blue and white striped tanktop and white shorts.Yoona's second outfit was red skinny jeans and a red and silver sparkly tanktop.Seohyun found 2 outfits.Her first outfit was  yellow and white striped tanktop and white shorts.Seohyun's second outfit was blue skinny jeans and a white t-shirt with logos on the front.Tiffany found 2 outfits.Her first outfit was a hot pink t-shirt and white shorts.Tiffany's second outfit was a dark blue skinny jeans and a white t-shirt with graffiti on the front.Taeyeon found 2 outfits.The first one was a purple tanktop with a white logo on front and white shorts.Taeyeon's second outfit was light pink skinny jeans,a white tanktop and a silver sparkly jacket.Yuri found 2 outfits.The first outfir was a red t-shirt and white shorts.Her second outfit was a grey tanktop,a green leather jacket and dark purple skinny jeans.Sooyoung found 2 outfits.The first outfit was a light blue t-shirt and white shorts.Her second outfit was yellow skinny jeans and a white tanktop with a black logo on the front.Hyoyeon found 2 outfits.The first outfit was a dark green t-shirt and white shorts.Her second outfit was light purple skinny jeans and a white tanktop with a black logo on the front just like Sooyoung's.Sunny also found 2 outfits.The first outfit was a light pink mixed with white ruffled tanktop and white shorts.Her second outfit was dark blue skinny jeans,a black tanktop and a silver sparkly jacket just like Taeyeon's.

Jessica's POV

The girls and I decided to buy the 2 outfits that we have right now and we'll buy more on Wedensday.

As I was walking with the girls to the cashier,someone bumped into me.

"Hey!Watch where yo--"I heard a sweet yet manly voice say to me but he stopped talking when he saw me.'Hmm'I thought

"Oh.I'm so sorry.It was my fault."He said.I smiled

"No,it's okay"I told him

He smiled like he was relieved.

"Well I hope your okay.Hopefully I'll see around!"He said to me and left.

'Hmm.I wonder what's his name.'I thought

Jonghyun's POV

'Wow.That girl I just bumped into was really cute.I thought she was gonna yell at me but I guess not.She seemed pretty nice.I wonder what's her name.'I thought

Onew's POV

I saw the girl that I think is pretty walking to the cashier with her friends.I would've watched her but I heard Jonghyun so I went to go check up on him.Looks like he just met a new girl.Huh!That girl is friends with the short girl!Haha!

No One's POV

Jessica walked over to the cashier smiling like an idiot.

"Hey!Jessy!We saw someone bump into you.Are you ok?"Sunny asked Jessica worriedly

"Yeah I'm fine!"She said calmly and dreamy.

"Oooookay"Sunny said back weirded out

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The boys came to the cashier after the girls left.Only Onew and Jonghyun were wondering about the girls.When they were done they went home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors Note:Hey!What do you guys think about this chapter?And if you like the story,please comment because like that i can update.I'm planning to update as many chapters as I can everyday but i may be slow during school days so sorry!