Partners

Love Can Change...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Continuing with chapter 9~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoona's POV

I ran into the bathroom and saw Jessica unnie fixing Seohyun's hair.

"Oh Seohyunnie.Are you alright?"I asked Seohyun concerned.

"Yeah I'm fine unnie.But that boy will regret hurting me!"Seohyun said irritatedly.

"He will Seohyunnie.He will."I reassured Seohyun and Jessica unnie nodded her head agreeing with me.

"But um.."Jessica paused to look under the stalls.

"But who was that guy?"Jessica finished.

"He's a friend of Taemin's.Taemin told me his name was Kyuhyun."I told Jessica unnie.

"Well it doesn't matter who he is!He will get it!"Seohyun said while putting up her fist.

I handed her a tube of lipgloss;strawberry.Her favorite flavor.'That should calm her down'I thought.

Seohyun took the lipgloss happily and applied some.Jessica unnie was applying blush to her cheeks.I just fixed my hair.

No One's POV

Yoona,Jessica and Seohyun walked into class 5 minutes before class started.

Taemin saw Yoona come in and sat up straight waiting patiently.

"So is your friend alright?"Taemin asked Yoona worriedly after she sat down.

"Yeah she's fine.It's just that..she wants revenge.You know,pay back"Yoona replied.

Taemin gave her an awkward look before Seohyun told her to turn around before the teacher comes in.

"I'll talk to you later."Yoona said to Taemin.Taemin nodded slightly.Seohyun was glaring at Kyuhyun when she caught him staring at her.Jessica told her to turn around before she gets in trouble.Surprisingly Seohyun turned around while Jessica felt a pair of eyes staring at her.

"Okay class.Turn to page 101 and read."Mrs.Kim said to the students.

In Math Class

No One's POV

"Class,open up to page 200 please and do the work."Mrs.Ok told the students.

Sunny opened her textbook but accidentally dropped ner favorite pencil.

Sunny's POV

'Oops'I thought.I bent down in my chair to pick up my pencil but someone else already did.

"Here.You dropped this."A manly yet sweet voice said to me.

"Uh..thanks."I thanked him sheepishly.I looked up then scowled at what I saw.'It's him."I thought bitterly.

"Oh.It's you.I take my thanks back."I said to him bitterly and stuck out my tongue,using my aegyo.

"And to think I was going to do something nice for you!"He said,shaking his head.

"Ha!Oh please!Like you ever do anything ice for anyone!"I told him.Before he could say anything back,the teacher hit our desks with her ruler.

"Excuse me Ms.Sunny and Mr.Sungmin but if you have a problem,I suggest you take it outside."Mrs.Ok said to us politely.

I turned around in my chair and started on my work silently while Sungmin did the same.

In S.S Class

No One's POV

"Alrighty class,we will start our first project today.The project will be about getting to know your partner,you will have to write or type;what you learned or know about your partner and it is due in 1 week."Mrs.An told the class.The class clapped for awhile than started picking their partners.

Tiffany looked around the room to find a partner.She stopped searching when someone came in front of her.

"I guess your looking for a partner?"A manly voiced asked Tiffany.Tiffany looked up and blushed.She nodded sheepishly.

"Well.I could be your partner.I'm Siwon."Siwon said calmly.

"Okay,hehe!I'm Tiffany."Tiffany said,shyly.

Hyoyeon was at her table with her partner,Eunhyuk.

"So I guess we're partners than!"Eunhyuk exclaimed.

"Yep!Let's try to make this fun ok?"Hyoyeon stated more than asked.

Sooyoung was at her partners desk,talking to him.

"Hey Kibum..do you have a nickname I could say better than 'Kibum'?"Sooyoung asked Key.

"Yes I do.Call me Key."Key told her.Sooyoung just nodded and grinned.

"Oh and by the way class.."Mrs.An waited to get everyone's attention.

"..other classes will be doing the same project so I suggest you pick wisely."Mrs.An finished once everyone had their eyes on her.

After atleast 20 minutes,first period ended.All the students rushed out of the classroom to get to their second period class.

"Hey.Let me help you."Taemin said to Yoona and grabbed Yoona's books.

"Thanks Taemin!"Yona said thankfully and opened up her locker.Yoona grabbed her social studies books and took her language arts boks from Taemin to put in her locker.

Taemin went to his locker and grabbed his language arts books and waited for Yoona a few blocks down from the girl's bathroom.

Taeyeon's POV

I saw Taemin waiting close by the girl's bathroom.'Must be Yoona'I thought.I went into the bathroom and saw Seohyun with Yoona.They immedietly saw me when I came in.

"Oh hey unnie!"Seohyun said,smiling.Yoona waved at me then applied some lipgloss and blush.I stood next to Yoona and fixed my hair then applied some eye liner on the bottom of my eyelid.

No One's POV

The girls came out of the bathroom when they were done.

'Man,those girls go in the bathrooms alot.'Kyuhyun thought

Taemin walked with Yoona to their second period.Taeyeon and Seohyun walked together behind Taemin and Yoona.Kyuhyun and Onew walked a few inches away;next to Taeyeon and Seohyun.

Once all the kids setteled in,the teacher started talking.

"Okay class.I already said this to my first period and I will say it to the rest.Today we will start our first project.The project will be about your partners.You will choose your partners yourself and you are required to write or type what you learned or what you know about your partner.The project will be due in 1 one week."Mrs.An told us.

Taeyeon was about to look around when someone came up to her.

"Taeyeon-ssi,would you like to be my partner?"Onew asked Taeyeon sheepishly.

"Sure Onew-ssi!"Taeyeon said then smiled a him.

Taemin got up from his seat and went to Yoona's table.He gently tapped her,shyly.

Yoona looked up and smiled.

"I guess you want to be my partner?"Yoona stated.

"Yeah,if that's ok with you."Taemin told her trying to make sure.Yoona nodded.

Kyuhyun walked over to Seohyun.As soon as Seohyun saw him she scowled.

"What do you want?"Seohyun asked Kyuhyun,bitterly

"I came here to ask you if you wanted to be partners,but I guess not."Kyuhyun said innocently.

"Yes,I don't want to be your partner."Seohyun hissed.

"Well I do!Sorry!"Kyuhyun said before leaving Seohyun without a choice.Seohyun was going to retreat back but didn't.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Skipping periods~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Once everyone heard the bell ring for lunch,they immedietly went to the cafeteria.Taemin waited for Yoona as planned.Tiffany and Jessica were walking to the cafeteria with Sooyoung running into the cafeteria.Seohyun and Taeyeon went together.kyuhyun and Onew spied on TaeSeo.Jonghyun watched Jessica from affar.Siwon smiled when Minho,Key and Eunhyuk about Tiffany.Sungmin and Sunny were having a aegyo battle.

"Yoona!Where are you going?"Asked Taeyeon when Yoona headed for the boy's table.

"Remember,I'm eating lunch with Taemin and his friends.Oh,and so are you girls!"Yoona reminded her and went off to Taemin's table.

Yoona sat in front of Taemin.Taemin grinned at her presence.Here is the seating arrangments:

Siwon x Tiffany

Taemin x Yoona

Jonghyun x Seohyun

Kyuhyun x Jessica

Eunhyuk x Hyoyeon

Minho x Yuri

Key x Sooyoung

Sungmin x Sunny

Onew x Taeyeon

"I can't believe I'm sitting in front of you."Sunny said bitterly to Sungmin,fidilling with her fork.

"Psh.I can't believe you want to seat in front of me."Sungmin said back,starting a fight between them again.

"So Tiffany,when do you think we should start our project together?"Siwon asked Tiffany trying to start a conversation.

"Uh,you can choose!"Tiffany replied as cheerfully as she can.

"Great.We can start tomorrow."Siwon said as he smiled at Tiffany which made her blush.

"So we'll start on our project tomorrow right Yoona?"Taemin asked Yoona to make sure he heard right.

"Yep!We start tomorrow.The sooner the better right?!"Yoona said cheerfully.

"So,how are you?I haven't seen you in awhile since I bumped into you."Jonghyun told Jessica.

"I'm fine,thank you and I haven't seen you either.What was your name?"Jessica asked Jonghyun,looking curious.

"Jonghyun..and your name is Jessica right?We have the same classes together."Jonghyun answered and Jessica nodded her head.

"Ugh!Stop flirting with her hyung!It's so obvious you like her!"Kyuhyun told Jonghyun,making Jessica blush.

"Oh please!Even if they were flirting,you shouldn't be bothering them!"Seohyun retorted at Kyuhyun.

"So we can start tomorrow on our project.Maybe go to the park?"Eunhyuk said,making conversation.

"Yeah sure!That sounds like fun!"Hyoyeon told Eunhyuk and grinned happily.

"I hear everyone else is starting on their project tomorrow.I guess we should too!"Minho told Yuri and smirked.

"Yeah.We'll plan it later!"Yuri said,not even bothering to make eye contact with Minho.

"Are you going to eat that?"Sooyoung asked Key,pointing to his grapes.

"No,I guess not.Let me guess..you want them dont you?"Key asked.Sooyoung nodded

"*sighs*Well I guess I know what to put first on my paper for our project."Key said matter-of-factly.

"Okay,so starting tomorrow..we start our project.Where should we go?"Onew asked Taeyeon.

"We could go for a walk.."Taeyeon replied.Onew nodded,smirking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~TO BE CONTINUED~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:What's up meh peeps!!Hope people read my story and they're no silent readers although,that is of course unless they  comment soon!!Bye and oh ENJOY!!

<333333 :)