Tryouts

Love Can Change...

It was already tryouts time.Football players were outside on the field,some watching the girls.Cheerleaders also outside on the field,checking out the boys.

The nine girls walked out of the locker rooms (see chapter 11 for the outfits).All eyes were on them.It was pretty normal for the girls.Yes, it was weird but hey..isn't that what a queenka's life about?!

"Unnie..why are they looking at us like that?"Seohyun asked her unnies.Jessica turned to the crowd.

"Yah!Stop staring at us like that!It's annoying!"Jessica shouted to the crowd.The audience quickly looked somewhere else.

Jessica smirked and rolled her eyes.Then she started walking,followed by her eight besties.


On The Football Field

The boys saw the girls and they didn't really care but inside,they thought that they were beautiful.

As Taemin looked at one particular girl,she gave him thumps up and mouthed the words "Good luck!".This motivated Taemin and so,he was prepared to play until he won.

Minho and Yuri only made slight eye contact for no reason at all.Seohyun and Yoona were somewhere hidden,away from the others and talked about their plan.

They were planning for to make sure Kyuhyun didn't make the football team.Seohyun and Yoona figured out a way to distract him by calling him 'oppa'.It was Kyuhyun's weakness.It may have been a stupid idea but seeing him miserable was good enough Seohyun!

As practice started,the cheerleaders began streching and the football players began to test out their abilities.

Kyuhyun started to hit the football with his foot but someone caught him off guard and so his kick was very bad.

Seohyun giggled evilly atfter she shouted "Kyuhyun oppa!".She even pretended that she did absolutely nothing.Yoona was uneasy about this plan but soon got amused and joined in on the distracting

Kyuhyun's POV

Ugh!!Who's calling me?!I was so distracted everytime I heard it!It was like something or someone  was taunting me and I didn't like it...But who could it be?

I looked around and it seems like everyone was pretty decent.Even that little she devil that's a so called innocent maknae.

'Maybe it's just my mind.'I thought as I started to throw the football.

"Kyuhyun oppa!"I heard a girl's voice say..again.I looked around again but still wasn't suspicious of anyone.

So far,I wasn't doing a very good job because of this.This is not good..by the looks of,I don't think I'll make it onto the team.

No One's POV

The girls streched for a few more minutes and then began to do flips.Some did it perfectly and others fell on their .From then on,they already knew they weren't going to make it.

In the end,SNSD made it into the sqaud along with Ham Eunjung,Kim Hyuna and Goo Hara.It turns out that Yoona made it as the team captain and Jessica was the co-captain.

As for the football team..the boys made it..except for Kyuhyun.Yong Jun-Hyung,Ok Taecyeon and Jang Hyun-Seung.Surprisingly,Taemin got to be the team captain and Minho was the co-captain.Didn't you think it was going to be Minho as the leader? *pouts*

Kyuhyun was dissapointed that he didn't make the team but he saw it coming.His friends already knew he wouldn't be out of bed in awhile.


Seohyun walked in the hallways with Yoona.She seemed very happy at the moment.The others were busy changing into their usual clothing and the two maknaes finished before anyone else.Yoona could sense Seohyun's proudness and she had to admit that she was pretty happy too.Seohyun and Yoona exchanged a high 5.Then they started laughing for no reason.

In fact,they kept laughing until the other cheerleaders came out and gave them weird looks.

"Um..are you guys okay?"Eunjung asked the two maknaes weirdly.Yoona and Seohyun stopped laughing and wiped away some tears that had come out do to all the laughing.

"Neh.."The two said together.Jessica still looked at them weirdly.

"Yeah,okay...um,we'll tell you when we have practices."Jessica told the other cheerleaders.They nodded and began to walk away.Jessica then linked her arms with Seohyun and Yoona,leaving the others behind.

"Yah!!Wait up!"The others shouted as they ran to catch up with their friends.


Kyuhyun sulked as he walked away from the field.His friends tried comforting him.

"Kyuhyun-ah..don't be so down.Maybe you can try out for soccer."Eunhyuk said while patting his back.Kyuhyun just shrugged and walked to the car.The others got in with him.

"But...what made you so off task?"Minho asked the younger one.To this question,Kyuhyun didn't hesitate to answer.

"I kept hearing this girl call me 'Kyuhyun oppa' everytime I tried to strike.You know it's my weakness."Kyuhyun told his friend as he once again sulked.The others didn't say anything after this.It was the truth.Apparently,Kyuhyun's friends heard a girl call Kyuhyun 'oppa' but they didn't look at who said it..just concentrated on their work.

The boys arrived home faster than they thought they would and they immidiately ran inside.They were tired.Some of them didn't even bother changing their clothes.


When the girls got home,they were tired but still had enough energy to take a shower and change their clothes.

They all slept so fast and easily.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry!!Sorry for not updating in a really long time!!I was busy updating my other stories so this story will take awhile for me to update a chapter.Please bear with me here!!(!It's still my first fic and I'm trying to improve on my writing.I'm also sorry that this chapter is short but hey!Atleast I updated! :P I love you all! :D §♪♥★‡