Guilt

Love Can Change...

Friday Morning

8:10 am

 

No One's POV

It was finally the last day of school for the week and everyone was too happy about it.No one could even express their happiness.

Taeyeon dumbly skipped her way to the bathroom,not even bothering to watch where she's going.Jessica was busy putting on makeup.Seohyun was reading a book even though she paid no attention to it.Yoona,Yuri and Sooyoung were on the couch,falling asleep here and then but always woke up.Hyoyeon was getting annoyed by Sunny since she was showing her aegyo but soon Hyoyeon started learning how to be a pro from the short one.And lastly,Tiffany was currently focusing on straightening her hair to tie it up.

Usually,the girls would be at school before eight but no one even cared to get up and leave the house.It was like a new day of paradise.

Everyone was in their own phase of dreaming until the doorbell rang.Tiffany stood up and walked to get the door while the others followed.Once Tiffany opened the door,it revealed a young man next to his white horse and guards.It was as if someone was being treated as royalty and someone was.

A guard started playing a honking tune with his trumpet and then the young man started talking.

"I am here on a request;asking these nine girls to come to a birthday party.Taeyeon,Jessica,Sunny,Tiffany,Hyoyeon,Yuri,Sooyoung,Yoona and Seohyun..you all are invited to Mr.Choi's a.k.a Siwon Choi's Birthday party.Mr.Choi suggests to wear something formal.It will be a week from now.That is all and have a nice day."The young man said and bowed to the nine girls who were now shocked.

'Who would invite us?'

'Why are we invited?'

'We're not even special to anyone..'

This all went through the girls minds.They were very popular in school but the nine girls never seemed to notice it.They took it as more of a normal,usual thing instead of a blessing.

By the time all of them were done,it was almost time for classes to start so SNSD quickly walked to school as fast as their skinny,slim yet y legs could go.


Class started right after the girls walked through the door.They quickly took their seats as the teacher came in to start her lesson.

"Now class,how are the projects going?"The teacher asked.

"Good~"The students chimed even though half of the class was barely working on it.

The boys were sort of in deep thought and also trying to pay attention to the lesson.They were wondering about yesterday at tryouts.Winning and sports were two things that Kyuhyun loved.There was more but so many to name.He didn't come to school today since he was very depressed;as his friends suspected.

Seohyun's POV

I noticed something different today.I didn't feel that evil aura around me like I used to.I looked around the class and saw that the evil boy wasn't here.

'Great..now I can have a peaceful day.'I thought.It's been like 2 and a half hours since class started.Only 30 more minutes.I was so bored the whole lesson.I even almost fell asleep!I guess when that evil,annoying brat is here,it's a good thing.

I mean,it wasn't technically all my fault that he failed in tryouts.He started this and I was just ending it!

Although,I did hear his friends talking about how sad and depressed he was........I can't believe it but....I actually feel sad for the guy.

Wait..what?!I feel guilty?!No way!!!

No One's POV

Seohyun's mind was debating on whether she was guilty or not.She didn't even hear the bell ring for a 10 minute break before 2nd period starts.She grabbed her things together and catched up with her unnies.


 "Hey Seobaby..what's wrong?"Tiffany asked the maknae as she checked herself in the mirror.The girls were in the bathroom since it's like the only place to hang out.

The boys would take the hallway and some students would hang in the school's territory or garden.

Seohyun looked up and stared at her unnie.She didn't really have a problem but to everyone else it would be.

"Nothing.I just need to talk to Yoona unnie for a bit!"Seohyun said alittle fast and dragged her unnie outside;somewhere priviate.

Seohyun let go of Yoona's arm and looked worried and scared at the same time.

"What?Tell me what's going on.."Yoona questioned Seohyun.Seohyun took a deep breath.She couldn't lie to her unnie.Well,not Yoona unnie.She was the maknae's favorite unnie and they did everything together.

"I think I feel guilty about yesterday."Seohyun said quietly but Yoona heard her.The older one slightly smiled.

"So you feel guilty?...You like him don't you!"Yoona teased.

"I said "I think." I didn't say "I do." And I absolutely,positively DO NOT like that brat!"Seohyun stated.She started to feel her palms getting sweaty.

"Okay..fine.Whatever you say!"Yoona let it go this time.Seohyun calmed down because of this.

"So what am I suppose to do?Apoligize to him?"Seohyun asked with a sad face.

"Yes."Yoona blankly stated.

"What?!I can't just apoligize to him!He'll know that I was the one who sabbotaged his tryout.If he finds out,I bet he'll punish me for it."Seohyun said irritated.

"Seobaby..you can apoligize to him.I know that and I know you do too.So what if he punishes you?It may be bad but then you wouldn't feel so guilty..trust me.Take it from a person who's been in your situation."Yoona gave a ressuring grin to Seohyun.

The younger one sighed lightly and gave a small nod.Yoona grinned and put her arm around her shoulder before walking out together.


It was 4 more minutes until the bell rang for 2nd period.The boys were already in class.It's like they avoided the girls since they didn't speak or cross paths at all with eachother.Even Taemin and Yoona who were close with eachother and had no problems.Yoona didn't even notice it.She was too busy with her own life and Taemin was thankful for that.

Until lunch came.The nine girls got suspicious.The others told Yoona to confront about this to Taemin even if she objected.

"Taemin ah..."Yoona called as she walked over to his table.The attention of the boys was now drawn onto Yoona.Taemin slightly gulped as he knew what was coming.

"Neh?"Taemin asked nervously.

"Can I talk to you?Somewhere else.."Yoona said awkwardly.Taemin nodded and lead the way into the school's hallway.

"What's up?"Taemin questioned,once again nervously.

"I feel that your ignoring me..waeyo?Did I do something wrong?"Yoona frowned.Taemin shook his head.

"Ani..it's just that I'm busy and going through alot right now."Taemin told her.Yoona's face was unreadable.She couldn't really describe her feelings right now.

She was relieved that Taemin wasn't mad at her,worried that Taemin might over work himself and somewhat lied to.She had this gut feeling that the teenage boy,standing in front of her right at this moment is lying to her.But she didn't question.

"Oh..arraso...just text me when you can."Yoona said before she walked back into the lunch room.

Taemin felt bad that he lied but he had to.He wasn't ready to question Yoona about the tryout incident.

The young boy dragged his feet into the lunch room and stayed silent for the entire day.


The girls walked home feeling lonely.As if something was missing in their life's.It was depressing to see them in that condition.

Yoona and Jessica texted the other cheerleaders that they'll have practice Monday afternoon.

It was so quiet.You could only hear the click-clack of their heels.They stayed quiet no matter what and to subside the depression,they slept it off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if it's a short update but I wanted to try to update atleast one chapter on some of my stories before I start a new one....I know what your thinking..Mianhaeyo but I can't help but to make this new story I have in mind.I swear,I'll still update this story but till then..You'll have to bear with me since I have a wild mind!Well..not THAT wild...§♪♥★‡