Annoucements

Love Can Change...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Continuing with chapter 10~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The annoucements came on before anyone left and everyone had their eyes on the speakers.

"Hello students.I have an annoucement.On Friday at 4:15,we are holding tryouts for our cheerleading squad.Also we will be having our football tryouts since it's football season.That is all and thank you for listening."The principal said through the speakers.

"Eeeh!Let's tryout!"Tiffany squealed.All the girls nodded,as if Tiffany just read their minds.

"Come on,let's go!We can figure this out later."Taeyeon said once Onew and his friends left the table.They got up and went to the trashcan to dump out their food.Once they got outside,everyone waited for them in a circle to see what was going to happen.

At first the girls didn't really want to but gave it a shot.The music blasted from the stero and Yoona,Hyoyeon,Yuri,Sooyoung,Jessica and Seohyun were dancing to the music.The other girls stood there once again,to watch their beloved best friends.

~I got you babe,I call,I call it chocolate love.

Norul wonhae ,grjilrae.

Dalkom dalkom oh chocolate love~

"Woohoo!!!"The crowd cheered when the girls where done.The girls waved and bowed to the crowed.

"Kamashida!"The girls thanked the crowd.As people came through the school gate,the girls went to buy outfits for the cheerleading tryouts.

Yoona:

Jessica:

Seohyun:

Hyoyeon:

Sunny:

Sooyoung:

Taeyeon:

Tiffany:

Yuri:

"These outfits look great!"Taeyeon told the girls,impressed.

"More like AH-MAY-ZING!!"Tiffany corrected.

"Come on,let's go make a routine!"Yuri exclaimed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~About 20 minutes later the girls had there routine done~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Woo!That was tiring!"Sooyoung exclaimed.

"Uh huh!"All the girls exclaimed,exhausted.

"Who wants to have a barbaque tonight?"Taeyeon tried to cheer the girls up.They all nodded.

"Fine but I'm not doing all the work!"Tiffany said.Yoona raised up her arm.

"I'll help unnie!"Yoona said while smiling.

"Thanks maknae..well other maknae."Tiffany corrected herself.

The 9 girls changed into their casual clothes.This is how they looked like:

"OK,let's get to work!"Sooyoung said and Sunny grinned.

When the girls came through the front door,they saw their neighbors so they invited them over for dinner.

Onew could only grin shyly at Taeyeon,Jonghyun and Jessica talked and talked for as long as they wanted to,Kyuhyun and Seohyun considered this 'dinner' as part of their project,Taemin and Yoona shared glances and smiled at eachother,Sungmin and Sunny were having a aygeo battle,Eunhyuk showed Hyoyeon his dance moves and they started having a dance battle,Siwon was helping Tiffany with the food,Yuri and Minho prepared the table and Sooyoung was with Key,discussing their next plan for their project.

They both had a long night chatting,eating,talking about tryouts for cheerleading and soccer.Once it was late,they went to bed feeling exhausted but had smiles or grins on their faces.