The Barbaque

Love Can Change...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Continuing From Chapter 4~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Boys

No One's POV

Onew planned to get everyone outside but everyone just wanted to stay in the house and do nothing.'This time...I'm getting it my way!'Onew thought

"Okay!That's it!Everyone,get up and get dressed!Be out by 15 minutes!"Onew shouted so everyone could hear.

"Aww"Sungmin pouted

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~15 minutes later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Onew was wearing a white t-shirt,a grey fedora,the grey jacket with black linings,tan skinny pants,a brown belt and white sneakers.Taemin wore a white t-shirt,a yellow jacket,black skinny jeans and white sneakers.Jonghyun wore a black t-shirt with a picture on the front,a brown jacket,light black skinny jeans and white sneakers.Minho wore a  black and white striped t-shirt,black skinny jeans,a black jacket with flames on the shoulders and white sneakers.Key wore a yellow t-shirt with a picture on the front,a black leather jacket,black sknny jeans and white sneakers.The rest wore cover-up vests,skinny jeans and t-shirts.

{Authors note:I got tired of looking at pics and writing it down}

Back To The Girls

No Ones POV

"Girls!We'll be having a barbaque tonight for dinner in 40 minutes!"Taeyeon told the girls.

"Woohoo!"Sooyoung cheered

"Just the right time for us to strike!"Yuri whispered to Jessica

"Mm-hm!"Jessica nodded

"Oooh!Girls!Make sure its ready by then.This is gonna be fun!"Sunny whispered excitedly to Yoona and Seohyun.Seohyun and Yoona smiled evily.                           20 minutes later,the girls all got ready to get the grill started.Tiffany and Hyoyeon started and prepared the grill.Jessica and Yuri got their stuff ready.Seohyun,Sunny and Yoona got their stuff placed and ready.Taeyeon and Sooyoung brung out a medium sized table,chairs and,plates and utinsuls.

Back To The Boys

No Ones POV

The boys decided to go outside and play until dinner time.

"Come on!Let's go!"Onew said.All the boys went outside.Minho,Siwon and Kyuhyun were playing basketball.Eunhyuk and Taemin were dancing.Sungmin and Key were checking out fashion clothes from magazines.Jonghyun and Onew listened to music.

They notice at first that the girls were out but until they heard music,they stopped what they were doing and look next door.

~~Noonan Nom u Yehpuh

Geu Geunyuh Reul Boneun Naneun Michyuh

Ha Hajiman Ijehn Jichyuh

Replay Replay Replay~~

The boys turned their heads and their mouths dropped.They couldn't believe that so many pretty girls lived next door to them.

Onew's POV

OMO!!It's the short girl I saw at the mall on Sunday!!She lives next door?!?!

Jonghyun's POV

Hey!I know that blonde girl!I bumped into her!Wait...when did she live next door to us?!?!

The Girls

No Ones POV

'Once again,I feel eyes on us!'Taeyeon thought worriedly while setting down a plate.

"Foods almost ready!"Tiffany shouted

"Wooho-"Sooyoung didn't get to finish her cheering because Jessica and Yuri sprayed water on her with a water gun.

"Why You TWO!!"Sooyoung yelled and chased Yuri and Jessica

"Hahaha!haha!!"Jessica and Yuri just couldn't stop giggling.Then Jessica sprayed Yoona and Seohyun with water.

"Ugh!"Seohyun and Yoona said.

"hahaha!!"Jessica just kept laughing and laughing at them.

"haha-*gasp*"Jessica gasped because what she didnt know is that Yoona and Seohyun had water balloons behind their backs.So Seohyun and Yoona threw at the laughing Jessica.

"hahaha!hahahaha!!"Now it was Seohyun and Yoona's turn to laugh.And before anyone knew it,Sunny threw a water balloon at Yuri before she could even spray her.

After all the chasing,spraying and throwing,soon everyone got into the water fight.Some used water balloons from Sunny,Yoona and Seohyun.Others used the water hose's.

The Boys

No Ones POV

The boys just watched the girls in either jaw-dropped,laughing or smiling.Onew smelt chicken so he went over there to ask for some even if they were strangers...they were neighbors.

Onew's POV

I walked over there where i saw all the girls laughing.The one that I thought was pretty and short had and ahjumma laugh but I didn't care..she still looked beautiful to me.

"Hey!Excuse me!"I shouted to get their attention.All the girls stopped laughing and looked at where the noise came from.

Being the leader she is,Taeyeon walked to Onew and stood in front of the short wooden gate.

"Yes?Did we bother you guys?"Taeyeon asked Onew worriedly

Onew just stood there since he never saw Taeyeon up close and though 'She is more prettier close up.'After 2 seconds he stopped and answered.

"Uh.No.Not at all.I was just wondering...."Onew trailed off because he lost his coolness.

"Just wondering what??"Taeyeon asked again

"I was just wondering...if I could get some of your chicken."I said feeling stupid for even asking that.

When the girls heard that they giggled softly.Taeyeon just chuckled before answering.

"Sure!How much?"Taeyeon asked Onew

"Just at least 11 for me and my friends."Onew replied calmly.Taeyeon looked over Onew's shouler to see his 8 friends.She smiled.

"Sure!Coming right up!"Taeyeon said feeling like a waitress.She turned around and shouted to the girls.

"Can one of you girls get 11 pieces of chicken for our neighbors?!"Taeyeon asked while shouting

"I'm On it!"Hyoyeon shouted back.Then Taeyeon turned back at Onew.

"You guys must really like chicken."Taeyeon said a giggled softly

"Well mostly me but yes,we do."I replied

"Here you go."Hyoyeon said and handed Taeyeon the container with chicken in it.

"Here you go...uh.."Taeyeon said as a sign of asking what's his name.

"Onew.My name is Onew."I said.Taeyeon smiled gratefully.

"And yours?"Onew asked back.

"Taeyeon.Anyways here you go!Enjoy your chicken!"Taeyeon said and handed him the container.

"Thanks Taeyeon-shi!"I shouted back while she was walking to her friends.

'I cant believe I talked to her.I will never forget her smile'I thought and walked over to my friends.

Taeyeon's POV

Well he seemed nice.I hope I see him again.

No Ones POV

The girls finished their dinner happily.The boys were teasing Onew because he got to talk to the girl he likes.Then all the boys and girls went to bed with a smile on their face.For the girls,they were glad they had a fun barbaque before school started and for the boys,they got to tease Onew,their leader,and had a fun day.