Shopping Day!

Love Can Change...

Sunday Morning                                                                                                               9:00am

                                                                                                                                             Taeyeon's POV

I was the first one to wake up as usual.I woke up Tiffany since we share the same together.

She slowly opened her eyes when i shook her up.'She must be tired from yesterday'I thought

I went into the bathroom and left Tiffany to wake up the rest of the girls.

Tiffany's POV

*YAWN*

'Taeyeon woke me up at....9:00 IN THE MORNING?!?!We never wake up thi-oh yeah,were going shopping.'I thought.I'll go wake up the girls.

I went into Jessica and Yuri's room and saw....JESSICA ALREADY AWAKE?!?!

"Woah...your up early.Your suppose to be last one to wake up."I said to Jessica

"Yeah,I know but come on!It's shopping!Of course I'll wake up early for that!"Jessica said back to me

"Well either way...now I dont have to wake up Yuri!Bye!"I waved and ran to Sunny,Yoona and Seohyun's room

"Uh!-"was all i heard before i opened SYS{Sunny,Yoona and Seohyun} door.

Seohyun shot up once i opened the door.

"Oh goodie..your awake.Now can you wake the others for unnie?"I asked Seohyun

"Uh..sure unnie"She told me

"Thanks!"I waved and went into the bathroom to wash up

Seohyun's POV

Even though I was tired,I still had to wake up the girls.I went to Yoona unnie's bed.

"Unnie.Wake up!"I said to her

"Uuh.What?"She asked me

"Come on.Get up.We're going shopping"I told her then she shot right up

"Shopping!!"Yoona screamed excitedly

Then Sunny unnie shot up too

"Oooh shopping!!"Sunny unnie screamed

Hehe...looks like my job is done here!I went to the bathroom.

Yoona's POV

Me and Sunny unnie got out of bed.I was too tired to wake the other girls up so I told Sunny unnie to do it.

"Hey unnie..can you wake up the rest?"I asked Sunny unnie

"Why me?"Sunny unnie asked back

"Please!"I begged

"Oh!Fine!I'll do it!But only because your one of the cute maknaes."Sunny unnie told me

"Yay!Thanks!"I thanked her.I went into the bathroom after Seohyun was done.

Sunny's POV

I walked out of the room and went into the last room.Sooyoung and Hyoyeon's room.When I walked in i saw Hyoyeon already awake.

"Help me wake up Sooyoung?"I asked Hyoyeon.

"Sure!"Hyoyeon replied sort of happily

Since she wouldn't wake up when we shook her,we jumped on her bed.

"Yah!Wake up!!"I yelled at Sooyoung.She just groaned.

"Ugh!!"Hyoyeon groaned too.I nodded at Hyoyeon as a sign.

"TAEYEON!!"We both yelled.

"FOOD!!"Taeyeon yelled back.

"FOOD?!?!WHERE?!WHERE?!"Sooyoung shot right up when she heard that

"hahahaha!"Hyoyeon and me both laughed at the shikshin.

'Looks like I've done my job!'I thought

During The Same Time With The Boys

Onew's POV

I woke up first then woke up Siwon.Afterall we do share the same room.

"Hey..Siwon wake up.We got to go to places today."I said to Siwon.He got up without saying a word.I went into Key and Eunhyuk's room.

Key was already awake since we might go shopping today.I was gonna tell him to wake Eunhyuk up but when i opened my mouth he said...

"I got it."So im guessing he read my mind.I then went into Sungmin,Taemin and Kyuhyun's room.I started with Taemin.

"Taemin,wake up."I told him.He got up as I thought he would.Taemin woke up Kyuhyun while i woke up Sungmin.

"Hey Sungmin.Wake up."I said.He didnt reply so....

"We could go and get pink stuff!"I cheered.Sungmin then got up.

"I'm up!"Sungmin said happily.I didn't go into Jonghyun and Minho's room because Minho always wakes up Jonghyun for me.

Taemin's POV

I went to Kyuhyun hyung's bed.

"Hyung,wake up!"I said.

"What do you want Taeminnie?"Kyuhyun hyung replied with his face in his pillow.

"Onew hyung said to wake up everybody.We're going somewhere."I told Kyuhyun hyung cutely

"Ok"Was all Kyuhyun said and got up.

Key's POV

I already got up Eunhyuk and I'm already dressed so i went into the living room.I saw Onew hyung already cooking so I just relaxed and watched some T.V.

Back To The Girls

Sooyoung's POV

I walked into the living room and saw Taeyeon cooking so I helped out.She was alittle creeped out at first but was surprised that I can cook really good.

No One's POV

Jessica and Yuri walked into the living room,dressed up in matching outfits with the other girls.Jessica was wearing a white and black plaid shirt with a yellow skirt with black at the bottom and white sneakers also with her blonde hair into bangs and a yellow neck tie.Yuri was wearing a pink and white plaid shirt with a pink skirt over it and white sneakers.Sooyoung was wearing a brown and white shirt with a brown skirt over the shirt with white sneakers.Taeyeon was wearing a dark pink and white shirt with a dark pink skirt with white lines at the bottom and white sneakers.

Yoona,Seohyun and Sunny came out next.Yoona was wearing a blue shirt with a black,tangerine and light blue colored skirt over her shirt and white sneakers.Her hair was straight.Seohyun was wearing a darker pink and white shirt with a white skirt with dark pink lines at the bottom of the skirt and whight sneakers and a dark pink neck tie.Sunny was wearing a hot pink shirt with a white skirt with dark pink lines at the bottom and white sneakers.They sat down next to Yuri and Jessica.

Soon Tiffany and Hyoyeon were the last ones out.Tiffany was wearing a white shirt with a light brown and white plaid skirt over her shirt with white sneakers.Hyoyeon was wearing a White shirt with a light blue skirt and white sneakers.

"Breakfast is ready!!"Taeyeon shouted.The girls walked into the kitchen sat down like yesterday at dinner.

"Well we look matchy"Taeyeon told the girls

"We always do!"Yuri told Taeyeon

Back To The Boys

No One's POV

Onew was getting the table ready,Key was watching T.V,Siwon and Sungmin were helping Onew set up the table,Eunhyuk was practicing his dance moves,Kyuhyun and Taemin were looking at themselves in front of the mirror,Jonghyun was on his computer and Minho was exercising.

Minho was wearing a white t-shirt with a flag on it,a black jacket,dark blue skinny jeans and white sneakers.Key was wearing a white t-shirt with a key on it,a black jacket,dark blue skinny jeans and white sneakers.Taemin was wearing a black fedora,a white t-shirt,a black jacked with rolled up sleeves to the wrist,black skinny jeans and white sneakers.Jonghyun was wearing a grey t-shirt with a graffiti art on it,a black cover-up vest,dark black skinny jeans and white sneakers.Onew was wearing a white t-shirt,a leather black jacket with rolled up sleeves to the elbows,dark black skinny jeans and white sneakers.

Eunhyuk was wearing a black hoodie-jackect with a yellow logo on it,light black skinny jeans and black sneakers.Siwon was wearing white t-shirt with a black logo on it,a black leather jackect,black skinny jeans and black sneakers.Kyuhyun was wearing a gret shirt with graffiti on it,black skinny jeans and black sneakers.Sungmin was wearing a white t-shirt with faces on it,a black jacket,light black skinny jeans and black sneakers.

Once breakfast was ready they sat down at the table in this order:

Onew x Minho

Eunhyuk x Jonghyun

Sungmin x Taemin

Key x Kyuhyun

    Siwon

The boys ate their breakfast in silence."Let's go guys!"Onew said

The Girls

No One's POV

"Come on girls!"Taeyeon shouted

"Woohoo!"Sooyoung said happily

"Yay!"Yoona said excitedly

The girls went outside of their house and waited for their limo.while they were waiting they saw 9 boys outside of their house going inside of their limo.

"Omo.Who are they?"Yoona asked curiously

"I dont know."Yuri replied blankly

"Never saw them before in my life!"Hyoyeon said

"Since when did they move here?!"Jessica said kind of irritated

"Look girls,our limo is here so stop paying so much attention to those boys now would ya?!"Taeyeon said also irritated

The girls didn't reply and got into their limo.The ride was 15 minutes long since the mall isn't that far from their house.

They got out of their limo and Taeyeon thanked their driver.

"Kashamida ahjushi!Taeyeon thanked her ahjushi.

"Chun man e yo miss Taeyeon."The ahjushi said and smiled

Taeyeon's POV

We walked into the mall,I felt eyes staring at me but I just ignored it.Afterall the girls and I are pretty use to it.

Onew's POV

The boys and I were already in the mall.We started checking out this store that sells clothes and shoes.The most expensive and designer clothing.Only exclusive people got to go in there and since I was good friends with owner..He let me in.

I saw this cool grey jacket with black linings.I was going to ask the boys how it looked but then I saw this girl walk into the mall.I stared at her..she was so beautiful and short.She walked in with 8 other girls,yes they were pretty but to me,the shortest one was prettier.When Jonghyun started snapping in front of my face and waving,I got out of my trance.

"Wha-Oh,hi Jonghyun."I said to Jonghyun

"Yeah,sup..what were you looking at?I was trying to get your attention for the past 3 minutes."Jonghyun replied

"Oh sorry.I wasn't looking at anything.So what do you want?"I asked him

"I was wondering...does this look good on me?"Jonghyun asked me

It was a brown jacket with some cool collars.

"You look great,but does this look good on me?"I asked him back and showed him the grey jacket I picked out.

"You look natural!"He told me

Jonghyun's POV

"You look natural!"I told Onew hyung.'Hmm..I wonder what he was looking at.I lived with him long enough to know that it was probably a girl.'I thought

Jessica's POV

I saw Yoona and my favorite shop,so I asked Taeyeon unnie.

"Taeyeon unnie,can we go to xxx store?It's our favorite shop!"I asked Taeyeon unnie

"Ok,but only because I love that shop too!"Taeyeon said to me then ran to xxx store

~~~~~~~~TO BE CONTINUED~~~~~~~~~~