*9

♥follow your dream♥

 

Nami POV
 
They were all looking at me. Mom and Auntie was no where to be found. Aigoo.. I covered my hand to my face and run back to the fitting room. But I accidentally slide on the floor. 
 
"Nami-yah!" I recognize that voice. It was Wooyoung and he help me get up. I smile awkwardly.
 
"Thanks!"
 
"Sweety what happened?" my mom ask. She and Auntie came back from the fabric room.
 
"Junho your here" Auntie said in surprise.
 
"Ne (yes) We drop by since they wanted to buy traditional suits here" Junho said. He must be angry to me now.
 
"Really? Please have a seat gentlemen. By the way Junho did you know that Nami already came back and she's here" Auntie wasn't aware at all.
 
"I know Umuni, we saw each other there in Seoul" I saw how the members look to Junho with questioning eyes. 
 
"Why didn't you tell me that she already came back?" the members took there seat. Then Auntie look at me. "That design really suited to you, so I'll be using the same fabric for your hanbok" 
 
"Go and change now sweety" i Nod and carefully went back to the fitting room. Aigoo.. I shouldn't come here. Now, the members know that Junho and I know each other. What should I do?? 
 
I dress up quickly before getting out. When I got out they were all talking with each other including my mom.  ̄- ̄
 
"Sweety your back" Mom stood up. "We need to go now, I'll just comeback here again" she said to auntie. 
 
"Okay, your always welcome here"
 
"By the way Junho bring your friend to our house for dinner, okay?" my mom said. DINNER??
 
"but-" Junho said but mom didn't let him to refuse. Mom really don't want getting refuse by anyone.
 
"I won't take no as an answer. You save our little princess here so I'm inviting all of you. I'll be expecting you there" Mom said before dragging me out the shop. 
 
"Umma why did you do that?"
 
"It's because they save you right, and this is also your chance to talk to him. I'll also invit Yul and Chae"
 
"Thanks mom!!" I hug my tight. 
 
"Now let's buy foods for the dinner" 
 
 
Junho POV
 
Taec-hyung, Woo,Chan, Minjun-hyung, and Khun-hyung never stop asking me about Nami. Aigoo.. And when I said that She was just a childhood friend they don't believe me. They don't stop asking so I told them the truth.
 
"His my girlfriend before, satisfied now?" -_-
 
"She's pretty! You shouldn't let her go" Teac-hyung said.
 
"She's the one who give up not me" I murmured.
 
"what did you say?" he asked.
 
"I didn't say anything"
 
"but we heard you murmur"
 
"that's nothing"
 
"Okay, but why did you broke up?" khun hyung asked.—_—
 
This is the reason why I don't want to tell them because they will ask me everything and they won't surely stop until I answer them.
 
"It's getting late we should eat dinner now" I diverted the topic.
 
"Changing the topic?" Woo said.
 
"Let's just ask him after we have dinner" Chan suggested.
 
"Alright, get ready now we will be having dinner at Nami's place" Minjun reminded. I almost forgot about the dinner. Whether I like it or not we should go there because my mom will be angry to me if I won't.
 
After few minutes we arrive at Nami's house. 
 
"Whoaw! There house was bigger than I thought it would be"Minjun hyung said. Nami house was really big, maybe it was the biggest on our town. Their family owns a hospital and her parents and brother was all doctors. She's the only one who didn't go in medical field but they didn't force her to be a doctor. Her parents were understanding but she wasn't spoiled either. They just allow her do things she wanted and when she failed they were all their to help her stand again. She has a very supportive family.
 
"Junho-yah! Is that you?" I recognize the voice of Chae. 
 
"Your here too" I said. I haven't saw her a long time ago. Since the time that we prepared for our friendship anniversary. It was also the day when Nami migrated.
 
"Ne, Ms.Jung ask me to come"
 
"Look's like we have reunion here, huh?" Said Yul who was behind Chae. "long time no see"
 
I introduce the members to Yul and Chae before we went in. Chae was shock when she saw Nami, looks like she didn't know that she was here. Nami came downstairs.
 
"Your all here!" She smile to us. I just look away. Nami run towards Chae and hug her.
 
"Unnie!! I miss you" Chae didn't answer she just pull out with the hug. She's still mad to her like what I've expected. 
 
"Nami-yah what did you cook for us, huh?" Yul said. He wasn't surprise at all maybe he has known when Nami came back.
 
"ah.. Something delicious!" Nami lead us to there dinning area. We seated on, and their maids started to serve us. They really was rich, I think her family must be richer than Khun-hyung. That's the reason why she can do what she wanted to. 
 
While eating there was an awkward silence on the table. It felt so uncomfortable.
 
"Nami-yah I haven't seen your brother and your parents yet, aren't they gonna eat with us?" Yul ask that broke thr silence.
 
"Suppose to be they should be here but the hospital called and they were all went their for a certain important discussion" Nami answered while chewing the food inside hee mouth. 
 
"hospital?" Teac-hyung said. "Do your parents have illness?" Nami chukles.
 
"Aniyo! My parents and brother handles our hospital" 
 
"You have a hospital?" Chan ask in amazement tone.
 
"Yeah, my parents was the founder of our hospital but like a business they start on a small clinic and gradually they form a hospital" Nami explained.
 
"That's amazing! But why didn't you took up a medical course instead of photography?" Khun hyung ask.
 
"mmm.. I have no interest with that" She answered. Awkwardness start to vanish but still Chae and me don't talk that much.
 
"By the way, why didn't you told us that you and Junho know each other?" Minjun-hyung said. Nami was a bit shock with the question. All of them look at Nami, Nami just awkwardly smile.
 
"ah.. Y...you already know" 
 
"Yeah, Junho told us that you became his girlfriend but he doesn't want to tell us why you broke up" Minjun-hyung was just comfortable saying that and still eating while all of us were staring at him. He's really insensitive with this kind of things. –___– Aish. I kick his foot under the table.
 
"ouch!" he said. Then I sign him to shut up. 
 
 
"B..broke up-" Nami said but was cut off.
 
"We don't need to talk about that" Woo interupted. 
 
"Right" I said they all stared at me. Aigoo.. Then a maid came towards Nami and whisper something.
 
Nami stood up. "Excuse me, just continue eating i'll  just check on something" she goes out the dining area. After few minutes I stood up too.
 
"Where are you going?" Chan ask.
 
"CR" I saw his teasing eyes before I completely went out the dining area. I went out to follow Nami. I already prepared what will I'm gonna say to her. I walk around seeking Nami. I walk around but I haven't saw her yet. Their house is so big -__-
 
And finally I saw her walking, she was holding a box of chocolate. Until now she's still like eating chocolate.
 
"Hey!" she turns to look.
 
"O..oppa" 
 
"I want to say something to you" I said as she nod. I look around, I don't want anyone to hear what I'm going to say.
 
"Let's talk upstairs, no one will hear us there" Nami said as she lead on the staircase. But they were some maids around, she just sign me to follow. We went in to a room, her room. It didn't change since I last saw it 5years ago. 
 
"Oppa, mianhae!" she bowed 90° low. "Believe me I don't intended to meet you at the shop it was uninten-" 
 
"Its alright, Its not the reason why I wanted to talk to you" she just nod. I know that she felt nervous because it was her mannerism to bite her thumb when she felt anxious, nervous and scared.I hate to do this but I should.
 
"Firstly I want to apologize for acting childish on the pictorial. I already move on but still, I couldn't take seeing you again. If you want me to forgive you then leave, don't ever comeback and forget everything about the past"
 
"But oppa-"
 
"Stop! Just forget everything and don't comeback to my life again cause your ruining everything" she look down. She was crying, I saw her tears dripping to the floor. Am I too harsh? I wanted to hug her and retract all I've said. Up to now I don't want to see her crying, it's like my heart was being squeeze. Before I could move I heard my phone rang.
Their was an incoming message. It came from Chae, I read it carefully.
 
"Chae wanted to talk to us, Yul and she was on the tree house" (A/N:that house was on the garden of Nami's house. It was their house) I didn't waited for her, I walk there first. When I came in the tree house, Chae and Yul was there.
 
"Where is she?" Chae ask.
 
"She'll be here" I said as I look around the tree house. It didn't change at all and still the pictures of us was paste on the wall. 
 
"Don't do anything unneccesary, okay?" Yul said to Chae. Chae was really angry to Nami cause for her Nami was the one who ruined our friendship. When Nami left, it was our friendship anniversary and Chae organize a small celebration but she didn't came. We waited for her but her mother told us that she already left. Ever since that happened I never communicated to them and when Chae and Yul got engage 2 years ago was the only time I contacted them.
 
Nami came in the tree house, she greeted us with a warm smile but I know it was just a fake smile. 
 
"Unnie! I miss you" She was about to hug Chae but instead she receive a slap. She was frozen there. I was also shock when Chae slap her.
 
"Yah!" Yul said as she hold Chae' hand to stop her.
 
"Why did you comeback?! Go away we don't need you here!" Chae shouted, Nami just remained silent. "You ruin this friendship! What do you think when you come back? That we will be happy? Of course not, you shouldn't comeback because no one is waiting for you here!" 
 
"Chae stop" Yul said but Chae didn't care and just continue. "Not because your the youngest among all of us we should understand everything you did. You didn't even tell anyone of us that you were leaving! You don't know how much you hurted us!" Nami turn back and was about to run. "Running away again?! Is that the only thing you could do? You love leaving the people around you, you always left us with the pain! Go!" Nami look back to us, she was crying. 
 
"Don't talk like you know everything, cause you don't. No one among all of you know what I felt when I left..  Yes it was all my fault why this friendship ruined. I won't deny anything. But don't you know how hard for me to do that kind of decision? Do you know how hard to live without the person who taught you how to have life? Believe it or not I'm also at pain" her tears were flowing down her face then she face me. "Oppa, I'm really sorry for everything I've done but I think even if I could pull back the time, nothing will change either. Tell me, if I made you choose that time me or your career, Will you choose me?" She look at me sincerely then look away. "Why am I asking it to you either? Don't worry I'll leave immediately as you please" She started to run out the tree house. I was freze on my position. 
 
WILL YOU CHOOSE ME?
 
WILL YOU CHOOSE ME?
 
Her voice echo to my mind. Will I choose her? I realize how selfish I was to think that it was her fault and that he was just playing around me. I wanted to answer her question but I can't. My heart and mind contradict each other. Before I could even run to chase after her, Yul stop me.
 
"She needs time for herself" He said. Even if I don't want to, I know Yul was right. After what happened she needs time to calm herself. 
 
I felt guilty of what I acted in front of her. I should be the one who understands her situation but I give up on her that easy. I am stupid on letting her go. 
 
 
 
 
 
~~~~~~~^^~~~~~
^^thanks for reading :DD