*12

♥follow your dream♥

Wooyoung POV

 

"Lets go back" i said cause her friends must be worried about her.

"I dont want! lets stay here for a while mmmm... wait here ill buy some drinks there" she pointed at  a convenient store. When she was about to get up but I unintentionally hold her hand to stop her. Her hands are as soft as cotton.

"Stay here, I'll go" I stood up but she pulls her hand away from me then puts her both hands on my left and right shoulder and push it down.

"Yah..you dont even wore any disguise, do you want to be on the front page of newspaper tommorow?" I almost forgot, i must not go in any public place. I look around and to my luck, there is no one here at the playground. "besides I owe you a lot so let me buy some drinks for you" she quickly run to the store.

"Why did Junho let this girl go?" I ask myself. I can see how cheerful she is. Actually she's near perfection, i mean she's beautiful and smart as well. she have a kind of aura that can make a day brighter. There might be a reason.

While waiting for her, I opened my phone. 15 missed call. 8 messages. Calls came from the members and Joseob hyung (2pm manager)

I texted Taec hyung and said that I was with Nami & they shouldn't be worried cause we'll go back there.

"Hi my new friend!" Nami came back. I put back my phone to my pocket.

"Hi!" She was smilling now. I could say that her sadness isn't comepletely gone but her eyes are brighter now than earlier.

"Let me introduce myself to my new friend" she said then she bowed. "Annyeong haseyo chonun Jung NaMi ieyo (hi, im jung nami)" she extend her right hand to me. "and you are???"

"Wooyoung, jang wooyoung" I shake her soft hands. She sat next to me as she put out the drinks that she buyed.

"Here, remember this is also the drink you gave me before. This really help me" she gave me one of the carbonated milk. Then let out a pack of assorted nuts. "And this, my favorite! we must eat this too, its delicious and a healthy food" she explained. We started to talk about simple things and I was really comfortable talking to her. Until I accidentally opened a wrong topic.

"So why did you broke up?" she turn pale again. "sorry, i shouldn't ask-"

"No, its fine" she look to the ground. And started to tell their story.

 

~~~~~~^__________^~~~~~~

thanks for reading! Don't forget to leave some comments guys ! ^^  A short chapter for now, next chapter will be longer.