*5

♥follow your dream♥

 

 

Nami POV

 
The pictorial ended. I wonder when will i have another chance to talk to Junho Oppa. 
 
*sigh* ╯△╰
 
This is harder that what I thought it will be.  
 
"Ms.Jung thanks for today. We're very thankful that you did good job" Mr.kang said.
2pm with their manager, lee jeoseob were browsing the pictures.
 
"Thanks for the compliment Mr.kang, i hope i'll satisfy them"
 
"Of course they would! My best friend is an international photographer they should be honored by that" Ahra in.
 
"Ms. Jung the pictures are perfectly fit for their album. You're really great" said Mr.jeoseob.
 
I just nod, I feel tired. I went here to have vacation and make it up to Junho oppa. But nothing seems to go on with my plan.
 
I waited for Ahra in a bench. We will be having dinner together since its been long time after we meet again. 
 
"hey!" I look up and saw Wooyoung-ssi.
 
"Hello!" He was smiling and he was wearing now a shirt and pants and a backpack. He look good even with simple outfit.
 
"You're waiting for someone?" He said as he seat next to me.
 
"Ne (yes) my friend Ahra, she's a graphical director here"
 
"I see"
 
 
"How about you, waiting for someone too?"
 
"Yes, the members! Their still on the dressing room" his really a friendly one. "By the way I saw the picture and its really nice"
 
"Gumawo (thanks)" 
 
"I heard you'd work in US, is that true?"
 
"Ne (yes) I'm just having my vacation here"
 
"Ah.. that's great"
 
"Thanks! By the way, don't you have another schedule for today?"
 
"None, Jyp-hyung gave us break for a while before our comeback stage. We will have 1 month vacation" he said happily.
 
"I see" he opened his bag and took out 2 sterilize milk. He handed me one. 
 
"You know drinking this milk after work is relaxing" he also handed me a straw.
 
"Thanks!" I take sip on the milk and as he said it was really good. 
 
"By the way do you know Junho?" 
"Yap" then i remember Junho told me not to tell any one. "B..because his a celebrity like all of you hehehe" 
 
"Mmm.. i thought you know each other personally cause he acted so different"
 
"Different?"
"Ne (yes) he hasn't care about anything about the production before but what he reacted a while ago was really surprising"
 
"Really?" Of course he will act that way because he hated me. <(_ _)>
 
"But maybe he just tired, that guy was really unpredictable today. When he saw you he got mad and during the pictorial he was smiling. Wierd right?" 
 
"Smiling? Yeah that's weird!" I wonder why his smiling.
 
"Should i bring him to the mental hospital huh?" He whisper to me.
 
"Hehehehe.. I think you should!" I laugh all of a sudden. I feel comfortable with this guy.
 
"WooYoungie!" We both look to the person who call wooyoung-ssi. And we bursted to laughter again.  "Ms.Jung? Yah what are you laughing at?!"
 
XD
 
"Teac-hyung, you really have bad fashion taste hahaha" Woo continue laughing.
 
"What's wrong with my clothes? Isn't it match?" 
 
We continue laughing until Ahra arrive.
 
"We need to go now! Thanks for the drink wooyoung-ssi" I said.
 
"that's nothing! And don't be so formal just call me wooyoung"
 
"Okay! Bye bye!" I wave my hands to him and he also wave. 
 
~~~~^^~~~~
 
I haven't able to update yesterday so I'll try to update today another chapter :DD