*7

♥follow your dream♥

 

Nami POV
 
I was with 2pm on their van. Junho oppa was quiet while the others was talking to me until I felt comfortable with all of them. Once in a while Minjun-ssi shares some weird joke that only him could understand. Teacyeon-ssi and Nichkhun was both nice and easy to talk with. Wooyoung was offering me some of his hodden foods he told me that he hides it because Chansung will eat all once he saw it. I could see that Junho oppa had this good friends of him. They all like brothers to each other.
 
"Yah Junho-hyung why are you so quiet there?" Chan ask. 
 
Junho oppa didn't answer, he covered his face with a small towel. He might be sleeping or he just don't want to see me. I could feel that he was avoiding me and I really refuse to go with them but Wooyoung insisted. He said that they will all feel worried if he let me go on my own after what happened earlier. And to be true I was really scared that moment especially when all of the guys there was going near to me. I felt like I will die there. But when the 2 unknown guys help me, I gain spirit to fight again. And the time I found out that it was Junho oppa and Wooyoung I was really happy even though Junho oppa went inside their van immediately. The hope of him forgiving me was regain. I never thought we will met on my way home but this was fate. I should not waste this chance to apologize and show him how sorry I was. 
 
I was still thinking on the best way to say sorry for him until now. I haven't thought of the good strategy to receive his forgiveness.
 
"Hyung are you sleeping?" Chansung remove the towel from Junho oppa face. He was sleeping. 
 
His face did change a lot, he became so handsome. Before he was just a simple kid out there and playing around, who would thought he will became a famous artist. He had so much dream until he decided to pursue on going to entertainment industry. He wanted to be a famous soccer player, a doctor, a lawyer and a lot more but in the end he found what really suits him. I also remember when he has been distance to us. He became like a gangster.
 
 
 
Me, Yul oppa and Chae unnie secretly spied on Junho oppa since he became wierd. He start to avoid all of us. Yul oppa told us that he has been hanging out with people who look goons
. We saw him with this gangster, they were all smoking even Junho oppa who wasn't smoking before. I wanted to punch all of them for influencing bad to Junho oppa. 
 
"Junho Oppa!!" I shouted. All of them look at me. 
 
"who's that girl?" I heard a flirty girl with the gangsters said. "She called you, do you know her sweety?" Yuck!! she called Junho oppa SWEETY. That's so gross. Yul oppa and Chae unnie show up too. 
 
"Do you know them?" one of the smelly-gangster-like said. Junho oppa look at us with no expression on her face then he shook his head.
 
"I don't know them" he said loudly.
 
"Yah!!-" Yul oppa and Chae unnie stop me from shoutinh and they both drag me away from that place. "What's wrong with the both of you?! Did you hear what that moron just said??" I shouted to them.
 
"We heard him but you see he does not want us to interfere with his doings" Yul opa said.
 
"And you'll just let him do crazy things?!" I shouted. I can't tolerate this and just allow Junho oppa to mess up his life.
 
"He has a problem Nami and we can't help him if he himself won't help his own" Chae unnie said. Yeah right he has problem and we can't help him. His parents told him that he was just adapted [A/N:only in this story he was adapted, not in real life hehehe ^__^] and now his being rebel to his parents. 
 
"He should first reflect on his own because he won't listen to us" we tried to talk to him but he does not listen. Yul oppa and Chae unnie was right.
 
"Let just give him some time alone in that way he could reflect on his own and when the right time comes he'll be back" Chae unnie said.
 
"Right, let's just wait for him" I said. We all decided to head home since it wasnalready late in the evening. We said goodbye to Yul oppa since his house is opposite to our house. Chae unnie house was just next to us. We chat while walking and after few minutes we arrive in front of Chae unnie house. 
 
"Annyeong (bye)" We bid goodbye before she went inside there house. 
 
I waa infront of our house when I realize that I lose my locket. I couldn't let it be lose it is the locket of our friendship. I started to find it, I went to all places we went to. Then I was searching on the small passage we went while going home and to my luck it was there. 
 
^____^
 
When I finish wearing it again, I was shock when someone holds my hands forcefully. 
 
"W..who are,you??!!" I look at his face, he was tha smelly-gangster before. He grin.
 
"Hello miss. Remember me?" he was drunk. I could smell the strong odor of the alcohol drink.
 
"Stop holding me! You drunkard!" He hold me tighter and he pull me closer to him. "Yah! Stop holding me! Get lost!" I shouted to him angrily. He just smile evily and his hands went to my waist. 
 
"You're pretty you know?" He lean forward to my face but before he could do something stupid I slap him and kick him on 'you-know-where' He kneel on ache, that's what he deserve. I run fast but he was also fast he pin me on the wall. Then he slap me hard, I felt that I got stain on side of lips because of that.
 
I tried to push him but he was too strong. But before he could do anything, Junho oppa appeared at his back.
 
"Don't touch her!" he drag me away to that drunkard guy. Junho oppa also smell alcohol. 
 
"You told a while ago that you don't know her so why are you interrupting us?!" the drunkard shouted. Junho oppa didn't answer that guy instead he drag me faster but before we could leave that guy hold then pull Junho oppa to face him and immediately give a punch.
 
"Oppa!!" I shouted. 
 
Junho oppa also give a strong punch to that guy. They continue fighting while I can't do anything but to watch them. The drunkard guy was completely laying on the ground and before I knew it, Junho oppa drag my hand as we both run fast. We only stop when we reach a safer place.
 
"O..oppa Are you okay??" I gasp. 
 
He didn't answer. We were just sitting on benches on the open park at our village. I saw his hand was wounded. I grab it fast.
 
"Oppa! You have a wound, we should go to the hospital" I panic because his wound was really deep. He pull away his hands harshly.
 
"Go home now" he said coldly.
 
"but your wounded Junh-"
 
"Just go home!!You're annoying!" he shouted at me. This was the first time he shouted to me seriously. I didn't bother what he said instead I stayed there.
 
"Yah! What's wrong with you Oppa?!" I shouted back. "You're not Junho Oppa any more, why are you doing this?" he didn't answer back. He stood up and started to walk away.
 
"You Adapted Kid!! Get lost!!" oppss.. I shouldn't say that. He stop then went near me and stared at me angrily. "Why don't you say something?! Are you angry now? So you wanted to destroy your life?" still he doesn't say anything so I continued. "Is this what you wanted to give back to the persons who raise you up?! They give you family and not everyone was bless to have a happy family that you have now! And now this? You turn to be drunkard"
 
"Its easy for you to say that because you're not adapted! They made me stupid! By not knowing my real identity" He said angrily.
 
"but they are your parents"
 
"Parents?! I don't have parents, they are just strangers to m-" I slap him.
 
"Strangers?! If thats what you think then you don't deserve to be their son because you are so narrow minded!! GET LOST! We doesn't need such stupid person like you!" with that I left him. 
 
After a week he came back, the real Junho we know came back. He became more loving and caring son to his parents. And also a good friend to us, he even told me that he owe me so much.
 
 
 
 
"Nami.. Nami-ssi" I heard someone called me. I fell asleep on our way to ilsan. I opened my eyes, I saw WooYoung in front of me. "you're awake" he said.
 
"Yeah, where are we?" I notice that only the two of us were there. 
 
"they were all inside" he pointed to a restaurant.
 
"I see, why didn't you join them eating?" I start to stretch my hands like I always do after sleeping.
 
"I can't just leave you here and you also need to eat, Kajayah (let's go)" 
 
"No need to. I am not hungry either, you don't need to bothered. Go ahead and eat inside I'll just stay here" Junho might feel awkward if I join them eat. It's better if I'll just stay here.
 
"Are you sure?" I nod. "okay then I'll be going inside. If you feel bored and hungry come inside. He went inside the restaurant. After few minutes we'll be arriving there. So I could eat. T______T    I am really hungry now.
 
After few minutes someone open the car door, it was Junho oppa. He hoop in and went to his place.
 
Awkward.
 
>____<
 
 
 
>>><<<<<
thanks for reading,,..  :))