*8

♥follow your dream♥

 

Nami POV
 
Junho oppa wasn't talking since he get on the van. Only the two of us cause the other members were on the restaurant.
 
"Junho oppa, Gumawo (thank you) for saving me a while ago" He didn't answer and just nod. "and.. I am really sorry for--" 
 
"Even if I had help you it doesn't mean that I am forgiving you. That will never happen. I will help on that kind of incident even if it wasn't you" he said coldly without even a glance of him.
 
"A..araseo(i know)" his word hurted me but he was right. He will help someone in danger without any hesitation to whom it was. "but oppa I am really thankful that you were there to help. I also wanted you to know that I'll do anything just to receive your forgiveness"
 
"Could you rewind all that happened?" he ask coldly. "Of course you can't so don't assume that I'll forgive you"
 
"I know I can't put back all what we've lost even if I wanted it to be but what I just needed now is your forgiveness. I won't wish of anything only that" I could feel that tears were forming on my eyes.
 
"If you feel guilty about leaving then you should be. I am glad that you feel burden by that and let's just say that it was my revenge to you. You bring that guilt anywhere you wanted to go cause I don't have any intention to forgive you" 
 
"Nami!! Are you hungry?! Wait! are you crying??" Wooyoung said. I didn't notice him before he could open the car door. I immediately look a away and wie the tears that unknowingly drip out when Junho oppa was talking.
 
"Huh? A..anio (No)" I force a fake smile to Wooyoung.
 
"Chincha? (really)" I nod. "Here I buy some delicious bread. Eat some" he said knidly.
 
"Thanks but I am really not hungry at all I just wanted to sleep. Could I?" I lied, I feel hungry but I don't feel like eating.
 
"Ne (yes) We'll just wake you up when we reach Ilsan" I nod. I lean forward my head to the window beside me and pretend to be sleeping. I couldn't control my tears from dripping off my eyes so I let allow them to. Junho oppa words really are cruel but I should accept it cause it was my fault either.
 
"Junho-yah.. What happened??" Wooyoung whispered but still I could hear him.
 
"Nothing" short responce of Junho to Wooyoung.
 
"Chincha? It looks like your hiding something?"
 
"h..hiding what?" Does Wooyoung notice the coldness between Junho oppa and I? His such a good observer but I wish not.
 
"food"
 
"huh? What food?" 
 
"Tsk. Don't pretend I saw you a while ago hiding some dried mangoes on your bag" dried mangoes? I heard Junho oppa chuckle.
 
"Yeah! I hide it. Channie will eat it all when he saw it" They both chuckle. 
 
 
In some reason I find myself smiling upon hearing what they talk to, it lessen the pain I was bearing at that moment. After few minutes Teacyeon, Minjun, Nichkhun arrive. I still pretended to be asleep then few minutes had pass Chansung arrive with foods he take out. >__<
 
I fell asleep while we continue travelling. 
 
"Nami-yah wake up" I heard Wooyoung said. I woke up and rub my eyes. 
 
"We're here now at Ilsan, so where do you leave?" Minjun said. 
 
"Its better if we just drop her to the plaza" Junho  said.
 
"No we can't do that, we're gentleman here. We should bring her home" Minjun said. If they drop me home they would know that Junho's place was near to us. And almost everyone n our place know about us. That may be the reason why Junho oppa suggested that.
 
"Anio (no) Just drop me to the plaza. I have to go somewhere before going home" I said to them.
 
"It's okay we'll just accompany you" Nichkhun suggested. 
 
"No need to, it's something personal. I could go on my own" 
 
"If that's what you want, but if you need some help or something call us" Teacyeon said. 
 
"Okay" I said.
 
"Your phone" Teacyeon said.
 
"Phone?"
 
"How could you call us if you don't have our numbers?" he explained.
 
"Ah.. Hehehe" I gave him my phone then I saw him dial something. Then his phone rang. 
 
"here" he give me back my phone. Then he get his phone from his pocket. "Now you have my number and I have yours" then he wink. I just smile and nod.
 
When we arrive at the plaza, I got out the van after saying goodbye and thank you to all of them. I watch there van as it vanish in my sight, I am about to call my brother when I heard a familiar voice.
 
"Nami-yah?!" it was Yul oppa.
 
"Oppa!!" I hug him.
 
"I miss you Nami-yah" he said.
 
"Miss you too Oppa!" I pull away to the hug. "Oppa Mianhae (sorry)"
 
"Sorry for what?" like Junho oppa he was unknowledgable when I left.
 
"because I left without telling you, aren't you mad" he chuckle.
 
"Maybe at first but I know you have your reason and I know one day my little baby sister will comeback"
 
"Thank you oppa" Yul oppa haven't change at all. His really the most understanding among the four of us. I wish Junho oppa will just forgive me like Yul oppa did. "Where's Chea unnie?"
 
"Its your cousin but you don't where she is?" he laughs.
 
>3<
 
"She has business on Seoul. She'll comeback the day after tomorrow. Do you want me to tell her that your here?" Chea unnie and Yul oppa was engage together. I'm happy for the both of them.
 
"Don't oppa, I wanted to surprise her" 
 
"So, where are you going now?"
 
"home, I just came from Seoul and super tired Oppa"
 
"Let me send you home and you should tell me everything that happened to you"
 
"Araseo (I know)" then he send me home but while on our w. I  told her what's the reason I left and also the reason why I came back. I told her also everything that happens to me when I went to Junho oppa.
 
"Honestly speaking Nami-yah. What you did is wrong? Even if I am on Junho's posistion I will be really mad at you too. You better explain to him and to warn you also Chea was mad at you also. But don't worry I'll be here at your back" 
 
"Thanks Oppa" I said. 
 
 
When I arrive home, my brother was worriedly waiting for me.
 
"Oppa!"
 
"Yah! You made me worried, what happened to you, huh? Did anyone hurt you? Should we go to the hospital?" 
 
=_____=
 
" Oppa don't Over act. It's just minor incident besides there were somebody who help me"
 
"And who's that somebody?" I begin to explain to my older brother what happened. He was able to understand it clearly and I also told that Junho oppa was there too. My brother knows everything, his lika bestfriend to me too. I don't hide to him anything. Our parents thougth us how to be caring with each other that's why we were really so close even when I am still in US we always send mail to each other, we chat and used almost all ways of communication.
 
"You really like him so much, huh?" I nod. "I understand you but don't do things that you can't. You may have fault but still you're a girl and explaining to him the real reason why you left is enough. Don't allow him to hurt you so mich because he shoul understand you" 
 
"Araseo (I know) oppa! By the way, you still don't have a girlfriend?" I diverted the topic.
 
"I am busy for that" 
 
"Busy? But Oppa your not getting younger! Don't be so die hard to your work, Mom and Dad already worrying to you"
 
"In the right time but not now" my brother was really hardworking, even if their our girls that like him he really focus his mind to work. >___<
 
"Oppa aren't you feeling lonely? Your always by yourself, you need someone who will help you"
 
"Mind your own business" 
 
"tsk. Okay but don't forget what I said You need to find someone who will help you" I said and get up. 
 
"Aish.. Go up now and rest" My brother commanded.
 
***
 
"Good morning!" I heard my mom say. I rub my eyes before getting up.
 
"Good morning Umuni (mom)" I stretch my hands. 
 
"Get up now and get ready sweety we have to go some where"
 
"Eodiyo?  (where)" 
 
"To the shop of your Autie" 
 
"Auntie?"
 
"Aigoo.. Don't ask so much just Get dress. I'll wait you downstairs" My mom said then left. When mom left I started to wash up and dress. 
 
After few minutes Mom and I went out. And that's only the time mom said that we're going to Junho's mom shop. They own a shop of hanbok (korea's traditional dress) and mom told me that she wanted to buy me a new hanbok. And also she wanted to visit her bestfriend, Junho's mom was Mom's bestfriend. 
 
"Mom, I can't go there" 
 
"Weayo? Your hanbok was too small for you now and Don't you want to visit your Aunt?" 
 
"I wanted to! But..." 
 
"but??" My mom ask. I haven't told mom about my plan of apologizing to Junho and what happened to seoul and on my way here. Now I started to explain everything to mom. I don't want to come to the shop cause if Junho and other saw me there. Surely, Junho oppa will get more mad at me. After explaining to Mom what happened, she chuckle.
 
"Don't laugh at me mom"
 
"Okay, Now my princess really grown up. But don't put down yourself to much sweety because if he trully loved you he must understand why you left in the first place. Let him know what's your reason and apologize. Then its up to him if he believes you, that will be enough" my mom advice.
 
"Araseo" 
 
"And don't worry I'll call first to the shop and ask if Junho was there or not" then mom called the shop and thankfully his not there. After few minutes we arrive at the shop.
 
My mom and Auntie hug each other. They were really good friends.
 
"Annyeong haseyo!" I greeted.
 
"Oh, Nami. You came back. You look so pretty" 
 
"of course she would be as pretty as me" my mom said. Me and Auntie chuckled.
 
Mom and Auntie chat for a while then Auntie started to measure me. 
 
"So did you already decided what design and color combinations you like?" Auntie ask.
 
"Not yet"
 
"You better try some of my model hanbok there and find the most suited color to you" I saw lot of hanbok there with different designs and color. I pick up a pink floral design"
 
"I think I want this" I showed it to them.
 
"Are you sure? You better try it there" Auntie pointed a fitting room.
 
"Right, and come out when you were dress up so we can criticize it for you sweety" my mom said. 
 
"okay" I went to the fitting room and wear it. Wearing a traditional dress really takes time. After minutes, I went out.
 
"Umuni-" I was shock when I saw Junho oppa with the 2pm member inside the shop.
 
 
 
 
 
 
~~~~~