*2

♥follow your dream♥

 

 
Nami POV
 
 
 It has been a month since I took my vacation and this day was special because I will have a chance to meet him with the help of my best friend. She was working on JYPE the entertainment company of 2pm. She was a graphical director and because she was also assign to help for visual effects for the comeback of 2pm she has an access. And today 2pm will have a pictorial for their comeback and Ahra,my friend needed to be their. And she'll let me come with her. 
 
"Ahra!! Long time no see!" Ahra was my best friend. I known her when I was on US she became my dormate. She was a korean too, that way I feel comfrotable to her. Until we became best friends, I told her all about me as she was too. She also know everything about Junho. She's the only person I told everything even my parents don't know the real reason why I left. 
 
 
"Nami!!" She hug me tight. "Are you ready to meet him?" She ask.
 
"I don't know but I think its better if I'll do it now" 
 
"Yeah right!"
 
"FIGHTING!!!" we both shouted in unison.
 
When we arrive at the pictorial location 2pm wasn't there yet. 
 
"So how's your work here?" I ask her.
 
"It nice here, everyone was kind and hard working. Our boss was also generous. We have lots of benefits. And the artist here were kind to us too they always cooperate with us and sometimes they even treat us" 
 
"Sounds good! Nice for you Ahra-ssi" 
 
"How about you? I heard you had an outstanding exhibit there"
 
"Yap! All my shots were displayed there. But it would be better if you came-" I was cut when I saw 2pm entering tha set. I could see Junho in the middle of two tall guy who I believe was Chansung and taecyeon.
Even though I really don't have much interest on korea's showbussiness because I was on US, I still find time to research about them.
 
The pictorial will gonna start and I can't come close to Junho because his Personal asistant was busy putting make-up on him. I waited until he was fully dress. He was wearing a semi formal attire. 
 
 
::>_<::
 
 
I was so nervous! I just wanted to run back home but if I didn't do it now I will just loss more courage to do it.
 
When finaly I saw him in the corner alone sitting, I finally walk near him. 
 
*BA DUMP BA DUMP BA DUMP*
 
I could hear the loud and fast beating of my heart.
 
"J..junho oppa" I said a bit low but loud enough to hear by him but he didn't look up. I was standing in front of him who was sitting. 
 
-_- He has earphones plug on his ears.  
 
With my hand shivering, I tap him. He slowly look up.
 
"O..oppa"
 
O_o his eyes slightly widens.
 
Then he stood up and give me a cold stare.
 
"I don't know you" he said coldly and was about to leave but i hold his wrist.
 
"Mianhae! (Sorry) I'm really sorry Oppa" 
 
"SORRY? For leaving me? I'll never forgive you, and please leave I don't want to see you any more" he said and left. 
 
 
My tears started to pour out my eyes. It was hurtful than what I've expected but I deserve this. I really hurted him so much. But I won't stop until he forgive me, I know I can't put back what we lose before. What I only wanted was his forgiveness. And I admit it I still feel the same way towards him that's the main reason why I came back. I couldn't forget him, I tried many times to forget and move on but I ended up on loving him more. I could see that he already change but I won't stop until he forgives me and that's my mission now. I won't go back to US until he forgives me. He may not feel the same for me and I could accept that, all I wanted is him to forgive me.
 
I wipe my tears away. 'I could do this' even if I need to kneel down to him I will do that' 
 
I decided to just went home now and just make a good plan for him to forgive me. 
 
"AHHHH!!" Someone shouted. I could see a small commotion in the set.
 
"What happened?" I ask Ahra-ssi.
 
"The photographer collapse, I think it was because she was so tired. Aigoo what should we do? We need to continue on the pictorial, we need to submit tommorow the final pictures for approving" Ahra explained. Then I saw a guy being lifted in the ambulance.
 
"Just contact your other photographer, by the way Ahra I need to go"
 
"Ha? Did you already talk to him?"
 
"Yeah" I told her what happened.
 
"Don't worry Nami I think Junho-ssi could forgive you just do all you can, I'm here for you" Ahra engcourage me. 
 
"Thank you so much Ahra" 
 
"Wait me here okay? I'll just tell my manager to have a break so that we could eat together" 
 
"No need -"
 
"I insist" she said and left. I waited for Ahra. And when she arrive she was with an old man.
 
"Nami this is Mr.Kang my manager" i bowed to Mr.Kang. why did Ahra brought her manager to me? I gave her a puzzled look. "Mr.Kang this is my friend Jung NaMi" 
 
"So you're Ms. Jung? Could I ask for a favor?"
 
"Favor? What favor?"
 
"Our photographer was rushed on the hospital and we need you to replace him for a while, just for this day"
 
"But Mr. Kang -"
 
"Nami, please we really need your help. The other photographers were assigned in different works and we couldn't contact them either" Ahra pleaded."please!!"
 
"Alright! But just this day okay?"
 
"Yeah" 
 
After I agreed they introduce me to stuffs and orient me to what kind of pictures they needed. Then Mr.Kang will introduce me to 2pm and there manager. They change their manager, it was not the one who talk to me before. 
 
"I'm sorry to keep you all waiting we were rush to get new photographer. But finally we had found someone who could replace Mr. Eunsung for a while, this is Ms. Jung Nami"
 
"Her?!" said Junho.
 
"Is there something wrong with her?" Ask by Mr.kang.
 
"N..nothing.. but this is the first time I saw her here. Is she a new employee here?"
 
All the other members look to at him suspiciously.
 
"What?" He said annoyed.
 
"She's not our employee. But I already talk to her and she'll be working here just for today" 
 
"Why her? Don't we have other photographer? Didn't  she even know how to use camera?" He was looking at me coldly.
 
O_o
 
He's been acting so wierd. All of them were looking at him. I know that he hated me but on insulting me that way won't help.
 
"She finished Photography in US and been working in US too. So I think there is no dought in her capacity"
 
"And so? What is it if she study abroad? We still don't know her-"
 
"Yah! Junho what's wrong with you?" ask by 2pm manager. "Sorry for his rude attitude Ms.Jung, i'll just talk to him for a while" he drag Junho away from us.
 
He really doesn't want to see me. I should just refuse for it, he may jist hated me more now.
 
"Mr.Kang I think he has a point, you didn't even know me it will ne better if i'll g-" i was cut when a guy who I think is jang wooyoung spoke.
 
"Don't mind Junho, his just insane sometimes. Maybe his not in the mood to but believe me his kind too. Don't worry he won't annoy you after Jiseob sunbae talk to him" he said as other members agreed.
 
 
 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~♥♥♥^__________^♥♥♥~~~~~~~~~~
 
>< here's Chapter 2 :DD thanks for reading!! feel free to comment if you want to ^__^