*3

♥follow your dream♥

 

 
 
Junho POV
 
"What's wrong with you? You shouldn't told that to her. Why did you said that?"
 
"That's nothing i just said what I thought" that girl was really pissing me off. I thought he already left, why does she need to come back after what she did to me 5 years ago. 
 
 
"I know something was wrong with you, why don't you tell me? Do you know Ms.Jung personally?"
 
"No! I don't know her" Yes, I don't know her. I already forgotten about her. She's nothing to me now.
 
"Then go apologize to her, you're being so rude to her. You shouldn't do that"
 
"Why would I apologize to her?" Then hyung give me scary glare.
 
-____- 
 
"Fine! I'll talk to that girl"
 
"Then its settled now, go apologize" 
 
She's the one who should be apologizing. But no matter how she apologize, nothing will change I HATE HER.
 
 
NAMI POV
 
I saw Junho walking in my way. 
 
"O...oppa-"
 
"Don't call me like that! I told you that I don't know and I've already forgotten about you"
 
"A..araseo (i know), then what should I call you?"
 
"Nothing, besides it will just for today that we'll see each other right? I don't want to see you anymore" he said coldly and was about to leave "one more thing don't tell anyone that we know each other" he added then left.
 
No one knows except Ahra, my secret was safe to her. 
 
Could he treat me like the old times? Or just treat me civil? That's merely impossible, the way he talks to me was like he want to eat me alive. 
 
Sorry Oppa but I will do everything just forgive me. I may annoy you but i promise not to give up that easy.
 
 
***
 
The pictorial started. I will one by one take pictures to them.
 
First was MinJun (or kim junsu, but recently he change his name to minjun..╯△╰dont know either why)
 
Just like others he was wearing a formal suit. But the tuxedo was open  and with a lose necktie. He seems like a gangster who just came from a fight. >____<
 
He has a nice aura. I think he's also kind and a happy person. He and Oppa was called Junbrothers. I also heared that he was also accepted  to YG entertainment (also one of the biggest entertainment company in korea; handles the bigbang and 2ne1) his really talented one. 
 
Now he pose to the camera like a gangster. 
 
"Nice pose!" I can't control myself to complement him, this was really me. When i got to be satisfied with the model I complement them. "It is better if you seat there and look like more serious"
 
Then he projected all the pose so nicely, eventually we finished smoothly. I wish every one of them was just like him.
 
Next one was Nichkhun, who was a foreigner. Like minjun he was wearing a suit with a gangster-like style but still he look so handsome. He has an angelic face, that could capture everyone's heart. ≧﹏≦
 
Then he start to project but because of his angelic face, it was hard to get the best pose for this pictorial because they should look furious in every pose. 
 
"Could you put some serious and angry face?" He nods but still he don't get it right.
 
"Did you ever get angry to someone?"
 
"Yes why-"
 
"Then look at the camera as if it was your enemy" this was the basic strategy for this kind of situation.
 
(╯□╰) He still doesn't got it. Aish.. this is so hard. I should do my last option.
 
"Stop acting like you're a cutie! Cause you're not!!"
 
O_o 
 They were all looking at me.
 
-______-
 
"Ha?" Nichkhun said. Sorry Nichkhun but I have to do this.
 
"You know what, I thought that my friends was wrong when they say that what you all have is nothing but angelic face. But right now I could tell that it was all true. You don't have talent at all just a handsome face nothing more. Just a simple projection of being furious is hard for you. That's so effortless action but you can't do it, right?!"
 
They were all staring at me like I'm going to be eaten alive. X﹏X 
But if I won't do that he won't make such a great pose.
 
"Project once more!!" I pretend to be angry so that he'll take that seriously. Now he projected really great, he seems to be so furious to the camera or should I say to me. I should apologize to him later. I really don't want to do that but if I didn't he won't got this nice projections. Actually his projection are okay but for me 'okay' was not enough. In terms of my work I'm really serious and I don't settle for 'okay and fine' I want the best.
 
When we finished, i went closer to him and bowed 90° low. "Mianhae!!" 
 
He was looking at me this way >>>O____O<<<<< He must think I'm insane that after I insulted him I'm going to apologize. >o<
 
"I didn't mean what I said a while ago, I just wanted you to be angry so that I can capture the best shots for this pictorial, I am really sorry!!" 
 
He then patted my head like a dog ( ̄- ̄) 
"It's fine, i understand! But it really hurted me somehow" 
 
"I am really sorry, and about my friends. I really don't have friends who said that, actually I just came back from US. And you're really has a talent!" I really feel so guilty.
 
"That's completely nothing you only did that for a better pictures also our own album! Don't worry I am not mad at you" he gives a reassuring smile. 
 
≧﹏≦ I think if it was her fan who would see this kind of smile they'll definitely fainted. He's so HANDSOME!!!!
 
"Thanks!" I said and proceeded back. 
 
The next one was Ok TaecYeon. He has the same suit with the other two, they just differ from the style and color of tuxedo. But unlike Nichkhun this guy I think can do better. As what I observe to him he can naturally be furious. This will be easy for him but even he can look snobbish, he was a friendly one. It was base on my observation to them. Being in US as a senior photographist, I learn to observe and read my subjects. This is the best ability a photographist should learn.
 
As i was expecting he project smoothly, I could say that the theme for this pictorial was perfectly suit to him. We finish real fast. 
 
Jang Wooyoung was the next. He was a serious person but  infront of the camera he always smiles. As I can see he was a determined person. I could see similarities to him and Junho oppa. Their both determined and hardworking. Just like Minjun and Taecyeon he did great too. He can also be charming even in such projection.
 
It went so smooth to Wooyoung, two more and all the members are done. Could I act normal when it was Junho's turn? Aigoo.. that may feel so awkward.
 
Next was Hwang Chansung, suppose to be it was Junho but their manager requested that he'll be last so that he won't mess up. 
 
Chansung was like Teacyeon they have same aura. A beastly vibe but a warm-hearted-person. He look so good to his suit, it really look so cool to him. His like a real gangster, tall and muscular. Ahehehe ^▁^ i can't even thought that he was the maknae (youngest) of the group. He done the pictorial so good too. Even if he doesn't look like the maknae he simply show some childish things like laughing like a kid that don't bother others with his laughters. So cute!
(*^﹏^*)
 
We finished fast, now its time for Junho.
 
'BA DUMP BA DUMP' I could here my heartbeat again.
 
He didn't change at all. He has the same persistence to him but the way he look was different. Maybe because I'm the one who takes the photo. Its good because he has fire on his eyes which was neccesary for this pictorial but I suddenly miss his eyes who were filled with happiness and the way he looks at me. A way like saying that I am the only girl in his world. 
 
I let out a deep sigh. I focus the camera to his face 
"I am really sorry oppa hope you could still forgive me" I whispered silently.
 
 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~♣♣♣♣(^_^)♠♠♠♠~~~~~~~~~~~~
thanks for reading and subscribing :DD  
 
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!! 
317149_485684331465630_1672078756_n.png