*11

♥follow your dream♥

i last updated it November of 2012, its been a year and haft.. and i am really sorry for not updating this story. but now i will continue to update it. 

 

 

Wooyoung POV

"I'll just go to the Comfort Room" I said to the members who didn't even bother to glance at me. They all concentrated in eating. 

I ask one of the maids to where is the CR. So I went to the direction she told me but its really hard to find it. In my own view this isn't a house, it's a mansion. Its the first time I had saw a house this big. Finally I saw  what I was looking for.

When I was to go back in the dining area I saw Junho walking down the stairs but he didn't went to the dining area insted he walk straight ahead. Next to him was Nami who go at the same track as Junho. Out of curiousity I followed them. It led to a small tree house. 

 

"Yah!" I heard a shout that made me walk nearer the tree house.

"Why did you comeback?! Go away we don't need you here! You ruin this friendship! What do you think when you come back for? you shouldn't comeback because no one is waiting for you here!"

I think I should go, i walk back to where I came from but before i could enter the back door I saw Nami running out the house. I waited for someone to run after her but no one did. So i did. 

 

While running, i saw a car at its full speed and Nami is about to cross the street. I run as fast as I could and grab her. 

I was just on time before the car pass.

 

"Are you okay??" I ask her. She is crying, how could they make her cry. 

"W..wooyoung?" 

"Do you know that its dangerous for a girl to be outside this late at night?" she just nods like a kid.

"I.. I am fine, you should go now. Thanks for saving me" Fine? only stupid person can believe her.

"Your not fine, kaja-yah" i drag her. i don't know why i am doing this what i only know is i need to help her. I could not let her go alone now.

When i saw a playground i drag her there and let her seat on one of the bench there.

"If you want to cry, you can. Don't worry I'll be your friend. I can lend you my shoulders" there she cried. I know that it must be really hard for her. I may not know what happened to them, Junho & their friends but I really feel pity to her. I know that Junho wasn't really rude and his really a caring friend. They must had a big fight for Junho to act that way to her.

"Thanks" she said after wiping her tears out.

"That's nothing, besides I've done something wrong too" i said.

 

"wrong?"
 
"I accidentally heard your conversation earlier" 
 
"Ah.. That's fine. Don't worry but I am so thankful cause you lend me your time" she smile. this girl really loves to smile, even if she's hurting.
 
"Like I said earlier, I'm your friend" 
 
"Aren't you scared to be my friend?"
 
"Scared? Why would I?" 
 
"Cause I always hurt my friend and I always run away when things get complicated"
 
"Running away is not wrong, specially if you'll just thinking for the sake of others And there are some situation that only running away was the best answer" 
 
"Wooyoungie".  she hug me. "Kamsahamnida!" At that moment I felt something strange in me but I don't know what is it.
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^-^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
ill update this story as much as possible.  Thank you for reading !!!