*4

♥follow your dream♥

 

 
Junho POV
 
I watch her as she take shots with the members. I could see that she was happy doing it. Just like before she loves taking pictures. She finally found what she wanted to be. I remember the time when she was highly depressed because she does not know what she should do in future.
 
 
 
"Oppa!" Nami said. She was crying on her bed. Her parents call me and ask if I know why she was crying but i didn't also know why.
 
"Aegi-yah (baby) why are you crying? Did someone hurt you?" She didn't answer instead she just fake a smile as she sat on her bed. I also sat beside her and wipe her tears.
 
"Don't you trust me? I swear I won't tell anyone if you tell me why you're crying" she was really a cry baby. But I love her the way she was.
 
"I trust you but.. but you'll just laugh at my reason" 
 
"No, I won't" 
 
"Promise??"
 
"Promise!!" She puts up her finger just like childish act for promising. I then smile and entwined my finger to hers.
 
"I'm crying because I don't have a dream to achieve unlike you oppa, you already has. And I'm scared to be left alone. Even how hard I tried to discover what I wanted, I still don't know" I chuckle a little to her reason. "See! You're laughing!!" She pushes me slightly.
 
"I'm not laughing, I just taught that it was more difficult" I hold her hand and smile.
 
"Yah! Why are smiling?! For you it was not difficult but for me, it was!!" She shouted.
 
"Araseo! (I know) don't worry i'll help you find your dream and if you really can't find then could i be your dream?" She suddenly punch me on right shoulder.
 
>3<
 
"Oppa, I'm not kidding! I am serious here" she pouted.
 
"I'm serious with my answer too! I'll help you but if you really can't find anything then I'll be your dream"
 
"Fine!! I shouldn't have told you!" She punch me again but this time on left shoulder. 
 
 
 
 
"Junho-hyung why are smiling like crazy huh?!" Chan said that made me snap out of remembering. 
 
"N..nothing" at that time I was just starting to train in JYPE. Nami was still a crybaby way back before with no particular goals in life but now she has fully matured. 
 
"Then why are you staring to her" he pointed Nami.
 
"Anio! (No)" why did I even thought of her? I shouldn't have think of her. 
 
"Stop acting like you're a cutie! Cause you're not!!" Nami shouted. 
 
O_o 
Did she really said that to khun hyung?! I think she really did change. 
 
 
" You know what, I thought that my friends was wrong when they say that what you all have is nothing but angelic face. But right now I could tell that it was all true. You don't have talent at all just a handsome face nothing more. Just a simple projection of being furious is hard for you. That's so effortless action but you can't do it, right?!"  But she still has sharp tongue but I could say that she's just lying. 
 
"Why are smiling there huh?!" Woo ask.
 
"Hehehe" i chuckle then pointed the hands of Nami that was hinding behind her. She cross her finger, just like before. She really can't lie but if she has nothing to do with it she will just cross fingers while telling a lie.
 
Woo chuckle to and followed by the others. 
 
"She's pretty, right?" I heard Teacyeon hyung said.
"Yeah! But she was familiar to me some how" said chansung. How did chan find her familiar? "But maybe not at all hehe"
 
One by one members finished the pictorial, I couldn't help but stare at her. I hated her for almost 5 years but a part of me was missing her. The time she left I tried my best to find her but even her parent told me that she doesn't want me know where she was. Until now I couldn't understand why, and I ended up on conclusion that she doesn't love me at all as she always say to me. She's the first girl i love, even if I had been in other girls before her. We were best friends, me, Yul, Nami and Chaekyung. Are parents were friends too. Nami and Chae were cousins and Yul was my closes classmate and also he was Chae's boyfriend. We used to hang out often but when Chae and Yul broke up a lot of things change. Yul started to court Nami that's why Chae got mad to Nami. Nami cried in front of me, asking if I could help her. That time I already know that i like her, that's why I help her.
 
 
 
"Nami-yah stop crying.. don't worry i'll talk to chae so she won't get mad at you" we were on Nami's place were the four of us made a small house were we call ours. She was crying really hard because Chae wasn't talking to her anymore because of Yul. She cried like a little child who lost her favorite toy. "Aigoo!! Stop cying like a baby!" She cried louder because of that. 
 
"S...she won't listen to you e..either,, O..ottokaejo? (What should I do)" she said between her sobs. 
 
"Aish.." i gave her my handkerchief but she just throw it away.
 
"If you don't want to help me just get out!!" 
 
"Anio (no) but as much as you don't know what to do neither do I" she sigh deeply. "Why don't you answer one of your suitors so that Yul will stop and Chae won't be jealous to you" I also ask her if she have feelings for Yul but she said no. She told it too Yul but whatever she says she still continues to court her. I envy Yul for having a courage to confess to her. 
 
*sigh*
 
I wanted to confess too but I don't have courage to do it. (>_<)
 
 
 
"I can't! I don't want to use some one for my own sake. Unless.." she look at me intently.
 
"Unless?" I have a bad feeling to this.
 
"If you will be the one who will pretend to like me atleast you know the truth!" She smile evily.
 
"No I won't do that. I have a girlfriend, right now remember?!" Yes I have girlfriend but just like other girls i don't feel anything special. 
 
"Then break up with her!" 
 
"What?!"
 
"I know you don't love her either! And you love me right? Because I'm your bestfriend" she really know me, she knows that I'm not serious on relationships I encountered.
 
"But-"
 
"Would you choose that girl over your bestfriend who loves you so much!? Oppa please help me!" She plead with puppy eyes.
 
"Alright!! But don't you think Yul will be mad at me"
 
"He won't! Let's just tell them that we were been together for over a month and we just hide it cause we can't find time to tell them!"
 
"Did you plan this already?"
 
"Anio (no) just now" she smile. Her smile was really so beautiful. A smile that could captures heart right away you saw it. She hug me. "Gumawo-yo! Nomu nomu nomu Saranghae oppa! (Thanks; i love you)"  if she just look at me more than friends I will be so happy. 
 
 
 
"Junho get ready! You'll be the next" one of the stuff shouted that put back my senses.  I look at Nami.
 
After of a month pretending to be her boyfriend, she confess to me that she loves me trully and not just because were friends. I also told her my feeling and we started to be a real couple. But when she left... I realize that she might be pretending. She doesn't really love me at all it was just a big lie.
 
 
~~~~~~~~!!!!!>>>.<<
 
Thanks for reading this another chapter.. Sorry for wrong grammar and spelling I haven't re-read this and edit before I posted so they might be some errors.. please understand my dear readers hehehe :DD  
 
sub_index_bg1.jpg