*6

♥follow your dream♥

 

Junho POV
 
We were going to Ilsan. Members and I decided to have a our mini vacation on my place. It was suppose to be at busan but Woo suddenly announce that their house was being renovated. 
 
We were on the van, Junsu-hyung.. i mean Minjun-hyung was driving. While Teac-hyung and khun-hyung were sleeping, Chansung was eating dried mango ( he didn't even want to share it -_- ) and wooyoung and I was just listening to our own mp3. I suddenly feel sleepy. I took a nap.
 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
 
"STOP THE CAR HYUNG!!!!"
 
I woke up when I heard this loud shout of Wooyoung. I look to others and they also woke up and chansung already finished his food. Still he didn't left anything for us :'((
 
"Yah why did you shout!? Is there an emergency?" Khun hyung said while he still rub his eyes.
 
Instead of giving us an answer she pointed outside the window. It was her again, Nami with unknown guys who look gross.
 
"That's the girl yesterday, right?" Chan said.
 
"Ne (yes) look! her car was stuck up there and that guys were like harassing her" 
 
That's just the moment when I realize that one of the disgusting guy was holding her firmly at her wrist. Nami was like shouting to that guy but I can't hear cause we're inside the car. 
 
"We should help her!" Woo said.
 
"Yeah right! But for sure we will be in headlines tommorow" Minjun-hyung said.
 
"Right! Didn't Jyp-hyung told us to be careful because Khun-hyung issue just ended about his car incident" Chan has a point.
 
"But look at her what if something happen to her?!" Woo said. 
 
"Let's just first observe and when things became more complicated we'll help her. Prepare your disguist!" Taec-hyung said.
 
We all put our caps on and shades as we observe what's happening to Nami. I feel like i wanted to punch really hard the face of that guy who was holding Nami's hand. 
 
O__________O
 
We were all shock! We can't believe it. Nami was fighting with that guy. She simply twisted the hand of the guy and shifted the body of the guy to the ground. The other guys were getting near to her and even she can protect herself I'm sure enough that she can't fight with 5 guys herself. The two guys were holding her hands. I unknowingly got out the van and rush to help her. She was surprise but she seems to not recognize me at all. (_ _*)
 I started to fight with those guys and WooYoung also went out to help. The others didn't bother to get out because they knew that woo and i can handle this. Nami also help, I am surprise to see her fight even though i know that she entered to taekwondo school. This was the first time that I saw her fight, i never saw her did will such thing because she was fragile and a crybaby.
 
After some punch and kicks that guys run fast. How coward they are?! Then i saw Nami sitting on the ground and her head was on her knees. 
Wooyoung and i went to her. i heard her sob, she was crying. Like before i feel hurted when hearing her cried. It makes me feel so useless to allow her be hurted by someone.
 
"Stop crying, Nami-ssi. Their gone, you're safe now" woo patted her back. She look up to us, i saw her tears continue flowing.
 
"N..nugus..saeyo (who are you?)" She was trembling.
 
"Its me Wooyoung" woo remove his shades and put it back immediately. Then Nami look higher to me because I'm standing while Woo sat next to her.
 
"J..junho op..-" i cut her before she could say oppa that may cause woo puzzled. I don't want them to know anything about my past of her.
 
"Be careful next time!" I went inside the van. Everyone was looking at me.
 
"Why didn't you stay there?" Khun-hyung asked.
 
"Woo is there to comfort her. Besides I already help her" i said and put my mp3 on. They were still asking but I just put my headset. 
I thought that i wouldn't care for her anymore but i was wrong. I feel so worried for her when he was with that gross-looking guys. I can't control myself but to help her. And the time she was crying I feel so guilty like before for not being able to protect her from pain. But I couldn't forgive her, he hurted me and that wound of mine will never be healed.
 
I saw as Woo escourted her to our van. 
 
"Guys! Nami will ride with us, her car was stuck up there" Woo pointed to her car.
 
 
 
"I..if it was just okay with all you, b..but i'll underatand if you won't allow me" Nami glance at me but I quickly avoided her.
 
"It's fine with us!" Khun-hyung said. 
 
"I'll just call the hi-way technician to pick it up and you'll just get back to it" Taec said.
 
"K..kamsahamnida" she still trembles. 
 
"Here, you could seat here" chan seated to my side and offer his original seat to Nami. It was beside the window, i wanted that place too but Chan mark that it was his seat and no one could seat there but himself. And now he offered it to Nami, this is unfair Chan and I were best friend so why didn't he offer me his seat before. Tsk. Unfair ~>_<~
 
 
"Thanks" Nami seated to Chan's place. Woo get back to his seat as well. 
 
"So, where are you going Nami-ssi?" Khun hyung asked.
 
"I..ilsan" her voice is shivering.
 
"Really? We are going to ilsan too" Chan said in amusement. Nami just nod.
 
"Are you okay?" Teac hyung asked worriedly. Nami still nodded.
 
"Don't be scared, we're here for you" Minjun hyung said while driving.
 
"N...ne gumawo" she uttered.
 
Then woo open a corbonated drink and offer it to her.
 
"It will help you gain your energy back" Nami nod and slowly drink.
 
"Nami-ssi you look so familiar, did we meet before?" chan said.
 
 
"Huh? I don't think so" she said. Little by little she was gaining back her energy. The drink was effective I should ask Woo later about the drink. Everyone was helping her to feel comfortable, except me? ><
 
"You're also familiar to me Nami-ssi, it's like i've seen you before" Teac hyung said and like thinking deeply. 
 
"But I don't remember you" Nami still drinking the beverage from Woo. Taec-hyung stared to her face like he was trying to figure out something.
 
"Don't look at her like that, she might be scared of your big teeth" everyone chuckles except for Teac who was seriously looking at Nami. 
 
"Minjun-hyung did you brought your nerdy glass?"
 
"Huh? Yes why?"
 
"Could i borrow for a while?" He didn't wait for Minjun-hyung to respond, he automatically get his bag and took out a black nerdy glass. 
 
"Could you try this on" he said to Nami. Nami just nod and put the glasses. Taec-hyung's face enlightened and he smile.
 
"Now I remember you, I saw you before at my sister birthday celebration" they met before? 
 
"Ah.. now i remember! You're the younger brother of noona. Sorry if i forgot. your sister is my senior friend at our university" Nami give a warm smile.
 
I miss that kind of smile of hers. 
 
"But my sister took up marketing how come she became your senior?"
 
"I also took up marketing, to tell you the truth i had took up lot of courses and ended up to photography"
 
 
"Chincha? That's amazing" i didn't thought she'll be studying lot of courses. I know that she still can't decide about the profesion she will take up but doesn't mean she need to try lot of courses.
 
 
"Not at all, i just took up many courses to try and find my own path and dream"
 
"So you finally find your dream huh?" Woo said. She look down and let out a sigh.
 
"Yes but i won't ever get that dream" she really didn't change. She was always insecure of what she can do. I am sure thatbher dream was not hard to do she was just becoming coward as usual.
 
"Why?" Khun-hyung ask.
 
"It is a dream that i used to have but i let it go. Now that i am ready to face it again that dream just vanish out" what is she saying? A dream that she used to have? A dream that vanish? What kind of dream it was?
 
I wanted to know but no one dare to ask. Aigoo.. i really wanted to know.
 
"Do you mind telling us what is your dream?" I ask. All of them was looking to me. Nami also but i acted like i am not bothered at all which completely a lie.
 
-____-  what's wrong with my question? 
 
 
 
"M..mian (sorry) but i can't" she look outside the window.
 
"that's completely fine! Junho is just being curious hehehe" Woo said. 
 
"Nami-ssi you really can fight with bad guys huh?" Teac-hyung diverted the topic.
 
"oh that, i studied Taekwondo before and also self defence" 
 
They continue chatting with each other,  i just stayed quietly observing them. Until Nami fell asleep. She was peacefully sleeping. 
 
She looks like an angel while sleeping. She was pretty especially when she smiles. She has that killer smile. Everyone will be hook to her smile. I miss her so much even if i try to deny it to myself. 
 
 
*baby give it to me....*
 
"her phone was ringing, wow she made our song her ringtone" Chan said. 
 
"could she be our fan too?"Teac took her phone.
 
"that's impossible,, answer her phone hyung" i told Teac-hyung.
 
"okay!" he then answered it. "yobosaeyo?" he put away the phone from his ears. "Nami-ssi wake up your fiancee want to talk to you" 
 
FIANCEE?!?! 
So she already move on. She even got a FIANCEE now.
 
Nami slowly open her eyes. 
 
"fiancee?"
 
"yeah, i think his mad. He shouted on me through your phone. Sorry if i answered it, i just thought it will be better of you take some resr but your fiancee seems to got mad" Teac-hyung handed to her the phone. She glance at the phone screen before answering it.
 
"lets broke up okay?" then she hung up. 
 
O_____O
 
We were all look surprise by what she said. Then when she notice us she began to laugh.
 
"why are you laughing?" Woo ask her.
 
"you really thought that his my fiancee, huh?"
 
"yeah, he seems to be so mad!" Teac-hyung said.
 
"he's not my fia-" 
 
*baby give it ti me..* she answered the call.
 
"Oppa!" she said. "yah! Don't shout on me, i just ride with some good friends" 
"don't worry oppa, i'll be fine. It was just urgent..." she continue explain to the other line what happened. He must be his fiancee. 
"Araseo (i know) oppa. Okay love you too.. Bye bye" she ended the phone call.
 
"Isn't he mad?" Teac-hyung asked. He might fill guilty about it.
 
"Anio (no) why would he be? You all help me, he was very thankful of all of you guys. Actually he was inviting all of you to our house for dinner" 
 
OUR HOUSE??!! Are they living together? Does auntie and uncle (Nami's parents) knows about it?
"You live together?" I unknowingly said. -___-
 
O____O they all look at me that way.
 
"Of course! He's my brother" 
 
"your brother?" Khun-hyung ask.
 
"I thought it was your fiancee" Minjun-hyung said. 
Nami giggles. 
 
"I don't have a fiancee! It was my older brother he just pretended to be my fiancee like always" 
 -_____-   
 
I should had thought that it would be her older brother, he was really a protective brother to Nami.
 
 
 
~~~~~^___^V~~~~~~~
 
here's my second update for today :DD   thanks for reading!! sorry for wrong grammar and spelling ^^