*1

♥follow your dream♥

 

Nami POV

 

It has been 5 years since I migrated to US. I went back here to have vacation and to meet him. The guy I love which I left. I know I hurt him but what he felt was just haft of mine. It was harder to hurt and leave the person you love. I always depend on him, I never left by his side but the moment that I don't have a choice I ended up on hurting him and myself. It was like torturing myself.

 

 

As I was passing the roads I can still remember every moment I was here with... him. He was now a popular kpop artist. I know it was his dream to became popular in the field he'll gonna choose. And as I expected he can do that. The 2pm member Lee JunHo, surely made his own name.

 

We grew up together and build our plans for tomorrow. At that time I never thought that our paths will be apart because we promise that we will be forever together. But the time he entered a competition and won, it went so complicated. Much more when he decided to train to be a star and eventually made it through the entertainment.

 

At first everything is fine but as days pass the more and more complicated things happened. Their management don't allow the artist to have an affair, so we keep secret. But I receive lots of death threats and everything. I can handle those things but when his manager talk to me, and told me what possible things could happen to him if the public will discover. I decided to leave, it’s also hard for me but what can I do. I know he won't be happy if he will left his career.

 

 

But when I migrated to US I start to learn how to be strong and deal with complicated things which I'm scared of. Now I regret leaving him.  Will he forgive me?

 

 

***

I arrive at our house and it didn't change. It look exactly the same.

 

"GONGJU (Princess)!" My mom shouted. I miss my mom.

 

I run to her and hug her tight.

 

"Umuni (mom)! I miss you so much"

 

"Miss you too our little princess"

 

Then I saw my father who was looking at me, happily.

 

"Appa (dad)"  Appa hug me tight.

 

My parents used to visit me at US once every 2 months. They always find time to visit me even if they had a busy schedule, and just travelling will consume lot of hours.

 

"Our little princess is back! Didn't you miss your brother?" I was thrilled to see my brother who was not able to visit as often as my parents due to his appointment as the new president of our hospital. We own a hospital because my father was known doctor as well as my brother now and my mother was a nurse. At first they just open a small health center until it turn to be a big hospital. My father was also good in business.

 

"Miss you so so much Oppa!!" I turn and hug him too.

 

***

After we ate dinner happily while were chatting to each other I went to my room to rest. But i was surprise to see my room that was exactly the same. The room who was designed like a princess room. All my stuff were pink and most of it was hello kitty merchandise. My bed that was covered by thin pink curtain and my lovely stuff toys that was on side of the bed, I miss it all. In US I was living on a simple condo unit and not like a princess-like-room.

 

I jump to my bed and roll over their like what I use to do before but when I saw a picture frame on my night stand I feel uneasy. It was us, me and Junho Oppa on our first date.

 

I miss him so much, I wish I could see him. But with his busy schedule I know it will be hard for me to contact and meet him.

 

 

~~~~~~~xxxxxxxx~~~~~~~~~^_______^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~xxxxxxxx~~~~~~~~~

 

>>Annyeong!! :DD thanks for dropping by and reading my story :DD it's the first chapter ^^ such a lame chapter, right? ♥♥♥ 

:DD I am now watching this video, it was one of my favorite Korean drama.. just want to share it to you !! if you wasn't that busy try to watch it!! ^^