A Magical World

A Teenage Drama: Twisted Love

-Ding dong-

I ran down the stairs to open the door. Kikwang was standing there with a huge smile on his face. "Alright Princess, are you ready? My carriage is out in the front awaiting your arrival." 
 
"Haha, Princess? I'm no princess, but I am ready to go." I smiled at him.
 
"Sure you are! You're the prettiest princess in this whole world, and you will be the first princess to ride in my carriage." For some reason, that made my heart flutter. 
 
"You sure know how to flatter a girl." I smiled at him again, and walked toward his "carriage". With a big smile on his face he said, "Only to the best girl." He opened the door for me, and started the engine. "To Disneyland, here we go!"
 
The ride was very relaxing, and we were jamming to SNSD, DBSK, Miss A, 2NE1, Big Bang, IU, Infinite, and many more idol groups. We payed for parking, bought our tickets, and entered the world of magic. I hope I can forget about the problems between Doojoon and me today. I want to be able to clear my head, and build up the courage to clear all our misunderstandings tomorrow.
 
"Omona! This place is nomu nomu nomu yeppo! I really like it here!" I was like a little kid jumping up and down, and all Kikwang could do was smile and laugh at me being dorky. I straightened myself up and went back to being a civilized citizen.
 
"Judging by how much you enjoy being here, I guess I won't have a hard time cheering you up." Kikwang grinned. We rode on the rides, ate ice cream, bought churros, cotton candy, and took a lot of pictures. Kikwang bought me Minnie ears and got himself Mickey ears. We both bought lollipops, and took more pictures with varieties of poses. Then we got in line to ride the merry-go-round, and Kikwang looked so sweet like a child. The longer I stared at him the more I could make out his qualities as a person. He has a warm heart, pretty smile, shining eyes, is playful yet gentle, down-to-earth, caring, dorky, handsome, tall, well-dressed, soft skin, has a toned, fit body- whoa wait. I'm describing and noticing him too much. What is wrong with me? I'm here to have fun and clear my head out, not check him out! Snap out of it Mishi! "Mishi, are you coming? The ride is over."
 
"Huh? Oh, yeah." I followed behind him feeling guilty towards Doojoon. As we were heading to our last destination, Kikwang said, "That was very relaxing wasn't it? This ride always brings back childhood memories. I remember riding it with my dad, and my mom would be taking pictures of us from the outside of the ride. And I remember waving to her and being so happy." 
 
"It sounds like you have very caring parents, and a very fun past. I envy you."
 
"Why would you envy me? Didn't you have the same experience as a kid with your parents?" 
 
"No, I didn't. Today is the first time I've been on a merry-go-round with anybody. You're the first person I've been on it with. See, my mom was always busy with work, and my dad no longer exists in this world." Kikwang looked surprised and hurt for me, but I reassured him that everything is okay. "I still have a loving mother and wonderful friends."
 
We both got on the ferris wheel, and as we rose to the top the scenery was amazing. Disneyland is always beautiful at night. The lights are lit on everything, which makes this world so magical. I feel as though my fairy godmother will pop out soon to grant me wishes. "Ah, this place is so beautiful. I wish I could relax in here every night." Kikwang turned around to face me. "Don't you think it's beautiful?"
 
"Mhmm, it is very." He was staring intensely into my eyes, and so was I. Then I snapped out of it and turned away. "I had a great time today. Thank you for bringing me here. I feel like I can apologize and clear the misunderstandings between Doojoon and I tomorrow." 
 
He looked a bit disappointed but said, "I'm glad. I'm always here for you, whenever and whereever you need me." I gratefully smiled at him, and before I knew it he embraced me and said, "I'm not bluffing."