Trust

A Teenage Drama: Twisted Love
I woke up to a phone call from Dongwoon, and hazily said hello. I ask him what he wanted, but his words were too vague to make out because I had fallen asleep again. All I heard was, "He isn't acting like himself, so please talk to him today." When I woke up the phone call came to my mind, and I immediately rushed to Doojoon's house. His dad let me in, and I walked up to his room where he was at his desk with his face in his hands. I closed the door behind me and walked up to him.
 
"Doojoon-ah, why are you acting like this? I'm sorry about what I said earlier today at school. I didn't mean it. Please talk to me." A few moments went by before he turned around to face me with a sad expression on his face.
 
"Were these past 6 months meaningless to you? We've been friends for 2 years now, and finally got to know one another more. Are you planning to throw all of that away?"
 
"Doojoon, I am not throwing away anything. We are still friends and these past 6 months is the most precious moments of my life. How can you say that? Kikwang? He's my friend; our friend."
 
"Then why were your eyes glued to him yesterday? Why did you hang out with him during lunch today? Why do you look so happy around him? It's only been 2 days since you met him."
 
"Exactly. Only 2 days. How do you expect me to fall for him within 2 days without getting to know him as a person first? I admit that he's handsome, and I was drawn to him for a bit, but it's you that I like. Even though we aren't official yet, it's you that I want to be a girlfriend for. There's no one else but you in my heart." We stared into each others eyes for about a minute until a teardrop fell down his right cheek. As soon as I saw that teardrop I hugged him tightly in my arms, and we both cried into each others embracement.
 
He let go of me and said, "I trust you."
 
I'm glad we had this fight because if we didn't I wouldn't know how he really felt for me. He actually got jealous, which proves he really cares and likes me too. I'm relieved that all of those times spent running after him paid off. Even if he isn't going to ask me to be his girlfriend I am still willing to chase after him. I'm sure the wait will be worth it. My heart can now be at ease since I know he cares. He really does care.