Mishi, You Babo!

A Teenage Drama: Twisted Love

Ring! Ring! Ring!

"Hello?" It was Doojoon on the other line.
 
"Hey, what's up? How did it go with him after school?" Terrible! Just terrible! I wish I never did that!
 
"Oh, it went perfectly fine. I drew the line. It's clear and solid now." I couldn't tell him how it really went. I just couldn't. "Now it's just us. Hey, what about you and Soojin? Doesn't she think that you two have a thing too?"
 
"Ah, don't worry. I already told her yesterday. She understands." I hope she took it better than Kikwang did. I still feel so bad toward him. 
 
Out of curiosity  I asked, "Just because I drew the line with Kikwang, that doesn't mean that I can't hang out with him right?" 
 
There was a long pause until Doojoon said, "Then what was the point of you drawing the line if you still want to go on dates with him? Didn't you just say that it's just us now?"
 
What is he trying to say now? "But we aren't even anything. You treat our relationship as if we are a couple. You don't want to ask me out because you're the 'popular' basketball captain at our school. You want to have your options open, so why can't I? I really don't see why I can't just hang out with him as a friend like you do with your girl friends. Everytime I look over at our basketbal table the girls are all over you, and what do you do? Nothing! You just let them lay their dirty hands all over you."
 
"Okay okay, I was just joking.  I'll be fair. You can still hang out with him but no dates! Got it?" Somebody is a bit controlling. 
 
I agreed to that and decided to change the subject. "So do you have a lot of homework today?" 
 
"Just some Pre-Calc homework. How about you? How did you do on your test today?"
 
Uh oh. I was so nervous about telling Kikwang today that I don't remember how I did on the test. I hope I passed it. "I think I did pretty well. I said I'd get that A didn't I?"
 
"I'm anticipating that A so that I can take you out to this one special place. You'll really love it."
 
Aigoo, I hope I really did get an A. Doojoon has never taken me anywhere special, and this time he seems to be excited to show me. Mishi you babo! "Well, I'll leave you alone so you can do your homework now. I'll see you tomorrow!"
 
"Haha, alright. See you tomorrow my little angel."