Why Can't All Misunderstandings Stop?

A Teenage Drama: Twisted Love

 

"Aish! What is this?" Frustration engulfed my whole body as I was trying to understand this math problem. I have a test tomorrow and I don't know anything! This is all Doojoon's fault. No. This is all Soojin's fault. If only she hadn't been a leech sticking onto Doojoon like that I would have had him as my tutor."Ugh!!! Why is life so unfair?!" Of all people she could have asked it had to be Doojoon. Actually, why does she even need a tutor? She's a valedictorian at our school. Something is fishy. 
 
Good thing tomorrow is Friday. I really need the weekend to clear my head out.
 
-Ding dong ding ding-
 
Finally got my test over with. I am so sure I failed it with a big fat F. This is so depressing. I was at my locker to get my books for 3rd period and I felt someone behind me. I turned around and yelped in surprise, "Ah! Kikwang! You scared me." I let out a sigh.
 
"Oh, sorry. I didn't mean to scare you." He had on a worried face. "Yah, you look unwell. Is everything okay?"
 
I sighed and said, "I wish I could lie to you, but no. Nothing is okay. Everything is terrible. I failed my math test just now, Doojoon is acting all weird, and I am very tired." I let out another sigh. 
 
"Hey, would you like to hang out tomorrow? My dad told me that getting away from our studies once in awhile will allow us to rejuvenate ourselves." I hesitated on that invitation for a bit until I saw Doojoon passing by, and I quickly but cheerfully said, "That sounds like a good idea! Where do you want to go tomorrow?" I could see at the corner of my left eye that he heard. I couldn't make out his expression, but he had heard us for sure. If he can hang out with another girl, then I could do the same with another guy.
 
"Really?!" Kikwang excitedly said. "How about the amusement park? Preferably Disneyland?" I've always wanted to go to Disneyland, so I sincerely said yes to that idea. "Great! I'll pick you up at 9am tomorrow." He happily skipped away down the hallway, and all I could do was laugh at his cuteness.
 
Well, at least I know I have someone in my life right now to make me happy. Break was over and I headed to class. Time passed by so slow, so I decided to doodle in my notebook. Before I knew it it was already 4th period. That class went by pretty fast because we were watching a movie. The bell rang for lunch, and as I walked out of my classroom I saw Doojoon at the door waiting. I took a look at him and walked passed him, but he grabbed onto my arm and pulled me away to a vacant area.
 
"What's all this about Disneyland huh?" Doojoon was mad.
 
"What do you mean?" I asked him, making him angry on purpose.
 
"You know what I mean. Why are you going with Kikwang?"
 
"It's nothing more than just a hangout between friends. Why do you care anyways?"
 
"Why do I care? You must be babo, huh? You, the girl who said she likes me a few days ago, is now going off to another man. You must be proud to have so many guys chase after you, huh"
 
"Of course. Who wouldn't like to be chased by many guys. Don't you like being chased by many girls? Besides, it was only I who confessed. That doesn't mean that you have the right to make it seem like you own me." At this point, we both knew that this was going nowhere. 
 
"Fine, if you aren't willing to cooperate with me, then it's over." He stomped away without looking back. Why does he always avoid trying to solve matters between us? Is it that hard just to ask me why I'm like this? When will this misunderstanding between us end?