A Change of Heart

A Teenage Drama: Twisted Love

"Want some fries?" I asked the guys.

"Oh yes!" said all 6 of them as they were devouring it all.
 
"Hey, let's go to the supermarket to buy some drinks." said Hyunseung. "I'm thirsty"
 
"Sounds good. Let's go! I want to buy juice. Kekeke~" said Yoseob.
 
We all bought juice just like Yoseob, and headed back to the park. I only know 4 out of the 6 guys because I had classes with them for the past 2 years in high school, but as for the other 2 guys I just met them today. Kikwang was very sweet and down-to-earth when we greeted each other. As for Junhyung, he seemed a bit mysterious. 
 
We played basketball, and I was the referee and scorekeeper. The boys split into two teams, which was Junhyung, Dongwoon, and Yoseob in team 1, and Doojoon, Kikwang, and Hyunseung in team 2. I wasn't that great of a referee so the guys told me to sit on the sideline and watch them become beasts. I giggled at the sound of that, but I somehow liked it. My beastly boys.  Team two had an advantage because Doojoon was the captain of  our school's basketball team. During the second quarter, Kikwang quickly took off his white tank top, revealing his toned, sweaty chest and back, and threw it next to me. My gaze glued onto him for about 10 seconds, and my heart fluttered. 
 
"Watch out!" yelled Kikwang, while he was running toward me. Apparently, the basketball had hit me on the head, but I was unaware of it. "Are you okay? I didn't mean to throw the ball at you." He touched my head to see if I was badly hurt, and rubbed it to pacify the pain.
 
I didn't know how to respond, so I quickly stuttered, "Y-y-y-eah o-of course. Continue with your game." By this point I couldn't breathe normally. He came up so close to me with his face 5 inches away from mine. His eyes were shining when he looked straight into my eyes, and his smile was the most heart-melting smile I have ever seen. 
 
"If you feel dizzy, just tell me and I'll piggy-back you home to rest." And he ran back to the court to play.
 
"Okay." I have no idea what just happened, but this is a very strange feeling that I am experiencing. Why is my heart fluttering, and butterflies are in my stomach? I never felt this way around Doojoon. 
 
The game intesified as it progressed. Doojoon seems to be going full out on team 2, and brought victory to his team. The sun was setting, so we separated. I walked home with Yoseob, since we are neighbors.
 
"Good game today." I said, waving goodbye to Yoseob.
 
"Haha, yeah. See ya." He closed the door behind him, and so did I.