The first interaction

Reminiscence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YOONA'S POV

*Cafeteria*

  "So Yoona, this is Yuri, Minho's girlfriend. " Jessica points at the tall, cute girl who is smiling widely at me, revealing her shiny teeth. "She's also one of our friends, but unfortunately she belongs to another class."

  "Annyeong, Yuri-ssi." I smile back at her. Seriously, why do all of the most good-looking people have to be in a single peer?! I already feel out of place. /sobs

  "Don't be so formal, call me Yuri from now on, 'kay?" she pats my shoulder. "By any chance, do you have a boyfriend? You look so beautiful!"

  I was surprised by the sudden question, and at the same time.. did she just called me beautiful? :0 

   "A-aniyo! I don't have a boyfriend .. h-how about you Sunny?" I divert the question to her  so that they wouldn't notice my blush. Aigoo, I'm really sensitive when the topic comes to boys, don't ask why.

  " Hmm .. I do like someone .. " I can see her cheeks getting pink and I suddenly have the urge to pinch her, and that's what I did. "Aigoo, you're so cute!!"

  "She's probably thinking of that college flowerboy again .." Jessica rolls her eyes while me and Yuri giggle, " What's his name again? Sung..yeol?" 

  "Yah, it's not Sungyeol! It's Sung--" 

  "Yoona-ssi!" I look at the direction where the voice came from and I see one of our classmates coming towards us. "Mr. Kim wants to see you now in the faculty room."

  I wonder what did I do? Hmm .. " Ah, alright. Thank you." I bid goodbye to the girls. Aw, I badly want to hangout with them because they really seem nice! *pout*

  I follow my classmat until we reach the faculty room which is located at the second floor. We welcome ourselves in and find Mr. Kim talking to other teachers. My classmate left me and I fake a cough to get Mr. Kim's attention.

  "Oh Yoona-ssi! You finally came." Mr. Kim smiles at me,I return the gesture. Then I examine the place and mind you, the faculty room was big! There were several cubicles inside with enough work space plus a computer each. There's even a lounge at the other side of the room by the glass walls, and there you can see the school field. It looks more like an office of a company than a school faculty.

  "What do you want to talk about, Mr. Kim? Did I do something wrong?" I ask, worry is evident in my voice. 

  He chuckles, "There's nothing wrong, Yoona-ssi. Since you belong in my class, I just want to help you adjust in our school. And besides, classes  started a week ago and so did the lesson discussions. You need to catch a lot of things up," he explains. Oh, so that's about it. I sigh in relief and nod. "What should I do, Mr. Kim?"

  "I observed you in our first period. I see that you're really getting along well with the famous students in the campus," I was taken aback at his remark. You mean those bunch of human beings oozing with pheromones? Well, I was hinting that they are campus kings and queens from the start though. They all look flawless and being with them pressures me a bit..

  "What's up with that?" I ask.

   "You seem to get along to each of them well, all except for one. It's Cho Kyuhyun." Oh, that one? He was cold towards me and he's really rude! So I decided to just avoid him to prevent any argument between us, that's what I wanted to say. "So for the two of you to get along, I I thought that maybe he could tour you to the campus. And about the lessons that you missed, I know he can do well in teaching you. He's one of the top students on this school."

  Too many revelations, I can't. Seriously, are they all male and female gods? Why do they have to be gorgeous and outstanding at the same time? And that Kyuhyun the top student, huh? He should at least show something of what he learned from Character Education! =.=

  "Alright, Mr. Kim. I'll tell him about that." I smile and go out of the faculty room. I go straight to our room that is located at the fourth floor and there was a bunch of girls peeping on the door. I squeeze myself in between them and successfully go inside. Luckily, I found Donghae and his friends. Confirmed, they're really famous.

 

  "Oh Yoona! I thought you're with Sunny and .. Jessica?" he asks me while awkwardly saying Jessica's name. Seriously, what's going on with the two of them? They've been acting weird since morning and---oh scratch that. I have more important business than meddling in others' lives.

  "Have you seen Kyuhyun?"

  "He went the libra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter