New friends

Reminiscence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YOONA's POV

  "Aish, where the hell is it?!" I drop the books that I was holding and whispered angrily to my self. For the nth time, I rummage through my stuff looking for that stupid pink notebook of mine. And at last, after a few seconds of scanning my things, I finally found it!

 

"There you are!" I let out a smile as I flipped through its pages looking for the school map that I placed there. I picked up my books and placed the notebook on top of the pile and began walking again.

 

"Room 22 .." I scan  my map searching for that particular number which is my room number. My eyes were too focused on the map that I was holding that I didn't notice I was about to bump on someone. A few moments later, I find myself sitting on the floor and nursing my , my stuff scattered everywhere.

 

"I'm sorry, I'm really sorry!" A girl approaches me and picks up my stuff. She bows her head repeatedly that made me quite uncomfortable.

 

  "Uhh , I'm fine, don't worry.." I smile reassuringly and help her pick up my stuff. We stand up at the same time then she hands me my things. I gently grab it from her hands, "Thank you and I'm sorry to trouble you, too. Well then, see you around!" I pass by her and see her smiling back at me. I peek on my pink wristwatch to check the time. It's 7:21. Wait .. holy macaroni, 7:21? I'll be meeting him in 4 minutes! 

 

  "Wait miss, you forgot something!" I hear someone shouting from behind but I've got no time to look back.  I scurried my way through group of students who were eyeing me curiously but I could only care less. I was running really fast when I bumped by someone again. Aish!

  I stop and bow my head, "I'm really sorry!" I look up only for my eyes to meet a pair of glaring ones.

  "Will you please be more careful? Stupid." he says coldly that sent shivers through my spine. 

  "Yah, chill Cho .. " I hear some of his friends say as they divert their gazes from 'Cho' to me.

  "I-i'm sorry .." I bow at him for the last time before running again. Damn, Yoong, that was embarassing! And scary ...

 

=w=

  "Excuse me ~"

 "Yes? " A petite girl with a musical voice snaps his head back at me, smiling.

 "Do you have a guy teacher who is bulky and  uhm ..  " I try remembering the details of his face, but I can't find the right words to describe him. 

 "Do you have his name?" she asks. And that's when I recall. I wrote his name in my pink notebook! :D 

  "Wait .. " I check the books that I'm holding because I remember putting it on top of these books .. and now where is that damn notebook again?! Hold on a second .. that girl. Yes, that girl that I first bumped to! She's calling me earlier, isn't? I might have dropped my notebook accidentally! I need to find her! 

  "RIIINNGGGGGGGGG!!!" the bell cries, a signal that students should get their butts inside their classrooms because classes will start soon.

 Oh shoot. I bow at the girl and thank her, though she didn't actually helped (laughs). I'm just that nice, you know! Anyway, I need to find that girl. I ran as fast as I could, aish, can this day get any worse?!

=w=

NOBODY'S POV

   Everyone scurried off inside their respective classrooms as soon as the bell rang. 

   "BYE OPPAS!" a group of girls waved at Kyuhyun and his friends. And being the conceited bastard that he is, Kyuhyun flashed his signature smirk at the girls knowing the effect that simple action will bring

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter