Pants Problem

Reminiscence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JESSICA'S POV

 "Sica, wait up!" I could hear Sunny yelled from behind but I didn't look back. Hell, I might only divert my tantrums towards her and I don't want that. I'm still mad at the fact that I lost my phone okay! It's been a week since I lost it though, but still that phone is important to me!

  I went on one of the tables that is specially reserved for us in the cafeteria and sat on the bench there. I crossed my arms and stared  back coldly to whoever pair of eyes that my sight will meet. I felt a pat on my shoulder.

 "You can always buy a new phone, no need to throw tantrums, old woman."

 I smacked Kyuhyun's arm, "How dare you call me old! Stay away or I might crumble you to pieces,"

 He waved his hands in the air, as if surrendering, "Woah there, chill man. I was just joking okay,"

 "Not in the mood," I answered coldly. I diverted my gaze on tthe entire cafe and I noticed a girl in the corner being surrounded by a couple of bigger girls. She seem new, and those bigger girls seem familiar to me. I squinted my eyes, and that's when I realized who they was. I rolled my eyes and walked towards them.

 

NOBODY'S POV

 " this, you clumsy little !" 

"I'm sorry, I'm really sorry!"

 "I SAID IT--"

 

 "She said she's sorry, are you deaf?" Jessica yelled behind the girls who were bullying a smaller girl. 

 "This is none of your busi--" she was cut off when she realized who it was, "S-sica unnie.."

"Haven't we met in the hallway before? I remember you were the friends of the girl who called my friend a ," Jessica glared at them. 

 "But unnie--"

 "I don't give a damn about what excuse you will use this time, I want you to bear in those ing brains that once I caught you bullying anyone again, I won't hesitate in cutting your throats," she threatened them. 

 "Yah, Sica, calm down," Kyuhyun tried holding her wrist but she just shoved his arm away. He hissed at his friend's stubborness.

 "I'll take care of her," Donghae whispered to him. He went to Sica's direction and grabbed her wrist firmly, "Let's go,"

 "What the--" she was cut off when she realized it was Donghae who was dragging her. She blushed.

 

 

DONGHAE'S POV

 Aish, this girl, really. She couldn't get a hold of her emotions. 

  As soon as we reach the rooftop, I let go of her wrist and turned to face her. I grabbed something from my pocket. 

 "Why did you --" I cut her off by holding her hand and placing her phone on her palm. I could tell she was surprise by that.

 "You .. how did you get this?!"

 "You left it in my room," 

 "Then why did you returned this just now?! I almost went crazy looking for this--"

 "I don't know how to return it to you okay," I closed my eyes and breathed deeply, "I just don't know how should I approach you .. I just feel awkward .. I'm sorry,"

  Awkward silence.

 "Here goes the awkwardness again," I muttered to myself. I guessed she heard it because she suddenly giggled, "Yah .. what's funny?" 

 "Nothing," she stopped giggling and smiled sweetly at me, "Thank you ~"

 I bit my lower lip and shyly rubbed the back of my neck. That time, I knew I was blushing madly, and so is she. 

 "Oh, a-aren't you wondering how m-my phone ended up in your room," she asked rather nervously. I chuckled at her sudden change of her expression, she's just so cute. And of course I do remember how her phone get there, including our kiss. <3 But I know I just couldn't tell her that for she might get more awkward towards me, not now when I'm already feeling comfortable around her again.

 "Hmm, yeah.. but that doesn't matter anymore, at least you have your phone now. And I bet the others are looking for us, we better get going now," I patted her head and walked past her, leaving her tailing behind me. 

 I purposely slowed down my steps so I could walk with her side by side, which she didn't seem to notice for she was busy talking to her precious phone and giving it kisses from time to time. We went to the school garden 'cause that's usually the place where we all gather after lunch. I found them sitting on one of the benches and we both walked towards them.

 

 "Oh, are you two on good terms now?" Minho asked.

 "Sort of?" I shrugged. I stared at the new girl who were sitting in between Yoona and Sunny. "Hey, isn't she the girl in the cafeteria?"

 "Ne," the girl, who is quite small (I guess she has the same height as Sunny's), stood up and bowed which made me quite uncomfortable, "Annyeong Haseyo, Taeyeon imnida~"

 "It's okay, y-you don't have to bow down again like that .. " I held her shoulders and made her stand up properly, "I'm Donghae, and before you can even call me Donghae-ssi, I'm gonna tell you to cut the formalities already,"

 "N-ne, Donghae-ssi.." I frowned at her, "I mean D-donghae!" I chuckled.

 "I'm Jessica," Sooyeon came from behind me and offered her hand to Taeyeon, which the latter gladly accepted, ".. and like what Donghae said, you can cut the formalites and call me Sica,"

 "Yah, what happened to your elbow? You have a scratch, and it's bleeding," I looked at Yoona who was holding her arm and looking at her elbow worriedly.

 "Oh that.. I accidentally scraped it when those girls pushed me on the ground .. it's nothing big,so no worries," she gave a reassuring smile to us, but seems like Yoona's not convinced, "Wait, I'll just borrow the first aid kit from the infirmary. Wait here, okay?" she stood up and made her way to the building.

 I noticed Kyuhyun was looking uncomfortably

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter