Promise (Yoona's Past)

Reminiscence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  

 

YOONA'S POV

 

 "What are you doing here .. Yonghwa-ssi?"

 

 I peeked from behind Kyuhyun and observed the guys in front of him. Honestly speaking, they're all good-looking. But if only you guys could see Kyu's expression .. and also the sudden change of the tone of his voice, it's so gloomy! I guess there's something with these guys that Kyuhyun's not telling me...

 

 "I just want to tell you something," said the guy .. what's his name again? Yonghwa? Yeah right.

 

 "Can't you see that I'm doing something here? Go away, I don't have time to talk to you," Kyuhyun replied in an irritated tone. Oh my, he's really getting mad .. o.o

 

 "Why, because you're busy with that girl behind you? Who is she, a new fling?"

 

 O_O

 

 

 >:0

 

 

 >:(

 

 

W-WHAT?? WHAT FLING, HUH?? DO I REALLY LIKE LIKE THAT HUH??!? CHEAP?!?!?

 

 Before I could even manage to control my anger, I shouted at him, "Yah Yonghwa-ssi, for your information--" I stopped when Kyuhyun grabbed my wrist. I looked back at him, but he was staring, more like glaring at these guys. And it seems like there's a really dark aura that's coming out from him. Scary ..

 

  I heard Yonghwa chuckled a bit. Here comes my anger again, really, this guy! "Seems like you've got some good girl here, huh. I like tough girls," then he smirked at me. Yeah he's handsome, but it's really disgusting! It's official, whoever he is, I hate him with all my heart!!!

 

 "Can you just go away? If you need someone to hump on, go to your girlfriend. We have to go," Kyuhyun pulled me again behind him and I almost fell because he practically dragged me!! ><

 

 "That's what I'm about to do earlier, but last time I checked, she was busy making out with a bastard named Cho Kyuhyun," he glared at Kyu, and I swear he was so scary!

 

  "I knew it, this is about Seohyun again. Well then, is it my fault if your girlfriend is such a ?!"

 

 I was shocked when Yonghwa suddenly punched him in the face. I froze on my position. I'm starting to remember what happened in my past school again.

 

 "Kyuhyu--" I was about to go near him when two guys suddenly held both my arms tight and pulled me away. I tried to struggle from their grip but all of a sudden I felt myself getting weak. I don't like what's happening right now, but I can't do anything. "Kyuhyun.."

 

 He was just laying there on the ground, blood was dripping from his mouth but he still managed to be cocky, "Is that all you can do?"

 

 Is he getting out of his mind?!?!?!? "Kyuhyun .. don't.. please .." I wanted to shout but I feel really weak. It's like I can already predict what's about to happen next. I'm afraid it will turn out like what happened to me before. I wanted to stop everything, but of all times, why do I have to be feeling weak right now?

 

  Yonghwa pulled Kyuhyun by the collar harshly to force him to sit, "This isn't the first time I warned you to stay away from my girlfriend. Now, I'll make sure that I'll break that face of yours," then he punched his face again that made him fall back on the ground.

 

 "Jonghyun, hold him," another guy went towards them and made Kyuhyun stand up, "I warned you numerous time, but you still won't listen!" Yonghwa yelled, then punched him on the stomach.

 

 I suddenly felt something touching my neck, "Hmm, you smell good," then the two guys holding me suddenly laughed. I want to slap them and crush them in my own hands, but my body just won't cooperate with me. I can already feel my tears about to fall and my knees are getting weaker more than ever. I'm scared, very scared.

 

 "Don't touch her!" Kyuhyun suddenly yelled, I don't know how he did it but I just saw Yonghwa and that Jonghyun laying on the ground while his eyes threw daggers on the two guys holding me. He ran towards

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter