Confused

Reminiscence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SUNNY'S POV

 I went out lazily from Kyuhyun's car, my eyes half closed. I'm so exhausted, well thanks to my Yoona x Sungmin thoughts last night, I just couldn't get it off my mind .. and I even cried because of that! I've been loving him ever since, but I didn't make any move for him to notice me. In fact, I always hide or pretend to do something everytime I saw him in his university just so I could stare at his perfect face. And now that she has a girl .. I suddenly regret doing all those..

  "Hey zombie, can you get any more faster than that?!" Kyuhyun shouted at me grumpily. 

  "I'm tired." I pouted. I suddenly got an idea. I ran towards him and jumped on his back. Hehe. "Let's go!"

  "What the hell, Soonkyu?! You're heavy!" he squirmed. I smacked his head and hold him tightly. 

  "I told you not to call me by my real name! Carry me now!"

  "People might think we're a couple!"

  "Idiot! It's not like we're in a park!" I jumped off his back. "We're in school,  duh. Everyone's aware of me being your adorable cousin."

  He snorted, I pouted. "Adorable? More like, violent" he laughed. My hands are already twitching in excitement to slap his face. Aishh. 

 

 KYUHYUN'S POV

   "By the way, you looked tired .. what's up?" I asked her. 

   "Just slept late.. didn't you know that Yoona has a boyfriend?" she sighed. 

   "W-what?" I felt a slight pang on my chest as those words registered in my mind. "Impossible .." I let out a nervous chuckle. Seriously, what's happening to me?! It's not like I'm affected .. okay?

  "How is that impossible? She's pretty, kind and someone you can't help but love .." she sighed rather heavily this time. 

   I was about to reply when I suddenly felt a heavy weight pressed on my back. 3.. 2.. 1..

  "GOOD MORNING, KYUHYUN!!!!!" 

  "Damn it Hae, we're on our last year in high school and you're still like this. Get off me" I scolded him. He complied immediately, I guess he already sensed my bad mood.

  "Why so serious, man?" He patted my shoulder and draped an arm around Sunny's shoulder who was walking lifelessly by his side. "What's up with you two?"

  "Nothing, and hands off from Sunny, that girl's mine," I shoved his hand away from her shoulder. I'm just so possessive when it comes to my cousin haha. "Besides, you already have Sica .." I smirked. 

  "Oh shut up!" he groaned and walked past us. Sunny shook her head and chuckled, "Seriously, they should forget about their damn pride. It's pretty obvious that they still love each other."

  I slung an arm around her neck, "I guess that won't be easy. Hae's still hurt, he can't just love again when he's at that state,"

  She gaped at me, "Oh, so the playboy Cho Kyuhyun actually knows something about love! Tell me the truth, have you fallen in love already?" 

  "Me? Never."

 

 *Later on Math Class*

  "Cho Kyuhyun, 100."

   I stood up to get my quiz paper in front. As usual, I topped on our quiz again. Too easy. 

   I grabbed my paper and saw a huge 100 with a heart on the side was written on the upper-right corner. I squinted my eyes on our teacher, Ms. Jung Juri. She's an unmarried woman who seem to be in her 40's and likes to flirt around with the campus flower boys like me. She winked at me and I swear, if she wasn't our teacher I've already puked on her face.

  I sat down and watched everyone as they get their papers. 

  "Im Yoona, 83."

  I stared at her as she walk towards the teacher's table. Jung handed her her paper while rolling her eyes. Aside from being a flirt, she despises pretty girls. Wait .. did I just indirectly said that Yoona is pretty?

  Yoona went back to her seat, pouting on her paper.

  "Seems like you really need to be tutored badly, huh?" I chuckled.

  "I just really at this subject .. anyway, we're gonna start the tutoring after class, right?" 

  "Yeah,"

  "Let's be quick okay? I want to go home early," 

  "Go home early? Or do you have a date?"

  She smirked, "Jealous?"

  "What if I said I am?"  I casually asked and .. CHO KYUHYUN DID YOU JUST SAID THAT?!? 

  She laughed. OH THANK GOD SHE LAUGHED. Seriously I don't know what's gotten into me lately, "I just really want to go home early," she smiled. I unconsciously smiled back at her.

   

 NOBODY'S POV

   The bell suddenly rang, indicating one of the most favorite subject of the students -- LUNCH BREAK.

   Yoona, Sunny, and Jessica together with the school's so called F4 - Kyuhyun, Donghae, Eunhyuk and Minho (who would ever get tired of this cliche) were on their way to the cafeteria. As always, students who are in the hallway wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter