Lotte World :)

Reminiscence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(a/n : this is a double update. make sure you read chapter 9 before proceeding to this chapter ^^)

 

YOONA'S POV

 "Hey, where's Minho and Yuri? And Eunhyuk?" Sica asks me. Oh, I forgot to tell them about it.

 

 "Minho and Yuri said that they already planned for a date before this, so they can't come.. while Eunhyuk's having a dance practice with his team," 

 

  "Ahhh.. sad though, I thought we're gonna be complete on our first group date," Sica pouts. Aigoo~ :3

 

  "By the way guys," I clap my hands to get their attention, "So since I initiated this group date, I want to make sure that everyone will enjoy this day. And since there are many people here in Lotte World today, we should make sure that everyone spends the day safe and sound, especially us girls .. we might get molested in here you know!"

 

 "Yah this place is for children how can you get moles- Ow!" I elbow Kyuhyun's stomach. I give him a shut-the-hell-up look, "Okay okay, I get it! So what do you want us to do?"

 

 "We should stick together as a group, but we'll be walking in partners. You should pick the opposite !"

 

 "Okay Yoona since I am your brother--"  Minnie oppa walks towards me when Kyuhyun decides to suddenly sneak beside me, "Sorry hyung, but I got her first!" he grins, then glares at me while whispering, "Don't think elbowing my stomach doesn't hurt."

 

 "It's because you're too noisy, our plan might get busted!" 

 

 "It's because you being molested in this kind of place was one of the lamest reasons I've ever heard in my entire existence on this planet," 

 

  "You're exaggerating," I roll my eyes, " But what are the chances?" I stick my tongue out at him. I look back at the others and they seem to be settled already. Jessica is with Donghae (check!), Sunny is with Minnie oppa (ultra big check!) and Taeyeon is with Leeteuk (I didn't knew I'd be making a new couple with this, but anyways, check!).

 

  Matching Everyone : Succeeded! :)

 

 "Since everyone has their own partners already, let's get going! Kyu, I wanna go to the carousel!" I push Kyuhyun who just threw me a look of disbelief, "Carousel, really?! Do you even know how old you are?!" 

 

 "AGE DOESN'T MATTER, LET'S GO OR ELSE I'LL MURDER YOU!" I walk quickly as I continue pushing him. Minutes passed and I decide to look behind us, and the couples are already out of sight! I stopped pushing Kyuhyun, "They disappeared so fast Kyu .."

 

 "I didn't know well be able to woo them that fast either," 

 

 "Since they've all gone out with their own dates .. let's go too!" I raise my fist in the air, "C'MON! I WANT TO EAT!!!!"

 

 

The Lotte World Dates

LEETEUK'S POV

    That Yoona and the guy with her. I can really sense there's something's up on their sleeves, and I have to figure it out. But right now, I just have to go with the flow of whatever they're trying to do, so I ended up walking with this little girl whom I saved from death moments ago. 

 

 "Taeyeon's your name ri--" I turn my head to my side  but hey .. I remember her just walking side by side with me, now where the hell did she go?!

 

  "Guy's wait my partner's missi--" I look back to the others but they're already out of sight. They left us. Great. "Ugh, nevermind."

 

  I walk around to search for that little girl until I arrived inside a shop full of plushies and other cute stuff. How did I get here anyway? e_e

 

   "Uwaah .. I didn't know they sell dukkongs in here too.."

 

    Dukkong.. I remember hearing that word from ..

 

  ".. Taeyeon?" I poke the back of the girl who was staring at the stacks of green round things that looked like giant peas. 

 

  "Oh, Super .. Teukie!!" Super Teukie? She has a nickname for me already? "Look, they sell dukkongs in here too!" she clings on my arm and drags me to take a look at the things that she's been staring before. I ask her, "What's a dukkong?"

 

 "THIS!" she points on the green round things in front of us, "Aren't they cute? ;w;"

 

 "Yeah .. they look like you," I answer nonchalantly. She suddenly stops moving and I can feel her looking at me. I look back at her, "Hey--"

 

 "If these dukkongs are cute, then you say they look like me, does that mean you think I'm cute?" 

 

 o_____o

 

 "Uhm .. Taeyeon you see.. " she look up at me with those hopeful, sparkling eyes. It was like the same look Sungmin uses on me everytime he wants something.. AND IT IS VERY EFFECTIVE. -_-

 

 I took a deep breath, ".. Fine, you're cute." She squeals and clings on my arm tighter. How can this girl be so clingy when we just met few hours ago?! =__=

 

  "Oh, I said I owe you dukkongs since you saved me right? I'm gonna buy some for you now!" she gives me a determined look and raises her fist in the air, grabs a set of those 'dukkongs' and runs to the counter ..

  "AAAAAHHHHH!" .. and stumbles into the midst of plushies and stuffed toys. /facepalms/

 

  "I'M OKAY!" she yells at me, making me chuckle. How can this girl be so clumsy, yet so adorable at the same time?

 

---

 

DONGHAE'S POV

   "Aw, we lost them! Where do we go now?" I pout. I hear Sooyeon giggling beside me. "Wha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter