Her 'boyfriend'

Reminiscence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  Two days have passed and Yoona's still avoiding Kyuhyun and the latter acts like he doesn't mind at all. 

  "Are you still avoiding him?" Jessica asked Yoona who was sitting quietly beside her.

  She sighed and nodded, "Is he really like that? Seeing girls and doing intimate things with them?"

  "Yeah, unfortunately. We tried changing him but he's so stubborn."

  "You don't like his attitude, but why do you guys still hangout with him?"

  Jessica smiled, "He's nice to people he's close with. In your case, you just met so you have to deal with his -ness." they both chuckled.

  "Yoona-ssi!" came Mr. Kim.

   "Neh!" Yoona looked around the room for Mr. Kim, only to find him leaning by the doorway. He lifted a hand and gestured herr to come near him, which she complied right away.

 

  "So how was your lessons with Kyuhyun-ssi?" he inquired.

  The tall girl bit her lower lip, not knowing what to respond. She haven't told him about it yet, you know, because of the incident before. "Uhm.. about that Mr. Kim, I.."

  "You haven't told him about it, am I right?"

  "How did you know?!" she shot him a surprised look.

  "I saw you with Sunny-ssi and Jessica-ssi before, and they seem to be the one who toured you around. And about the lessons, some of the teachers reported to me that you're having a hard time catching up with the lessons." he sighed, "I'm doing these to help you, Yoona-ssi. Please understand that I'm trying to help to make things easier for you."

  She nodded, "I'm sorry, Mr. Kim. I'll really tell him this time." she bowed before going back inside the classroom. She watched as the teacher fade in the distance before going back to her seat.

Jessica immediately noticed the frown on her face. "Is there something wrong?"

  "Well .. he told me to ask Kyuhyun to help me with the lessons that I missed. You know I'm avoiding him .." the brunette pouted.

  The brown-haired girl smiled and patted her back, "You can't avoid him forever, come on and use this opportunity to ease the awkwardness between the two of you!"

  "I'll look for him later," Yoona sighed and suddenly thought of something, "Speaking about awkwardness, what's up with you and Donghae? I haven't seen the both of you talk ever since we met.."

  "Oh that .." her smile became a weak one, " .. it's a long story. Anyway, you should find for Kyu now! You need to study a lot!" she stood up, pulling the taller girl beside her and pushed her to the doorway, ignoring the other's whines, "Stop whining, this is for your own good too!"

  "Aish, what if I caught him making out again?!"

  "THEN RUN AGAIN! GOGOGO!" Jessica laughed while Yoona just pouted at her. 

 

=w=

 

YOONA'S POV

   Where is he again?! Aish, I went to the cafeteria and he's not there.

  Then I checked the quadrangle, only to find Donghae, Eunhyuk and Minho together with other handsome guys playing basketball plus a bunch of fangirls screaming their lungs out.

  I wanted to go to the library next but the librarian banned me from going there for a week because of the incident where I screamed and ran like a weirdo. ._.

  I went to the lockers and there's no sign of Kyuhyun there either, except for a bunch of girls who stopped gossiping to stare at me, other's were even glaring! e_e 

  Comfort rooms. Not here either. 

  School garden. Not here.

  Where else? There's only one spot left .. the ROOFTOP!

  I am now walking through the hallway on my way there, and I could feel everyone staring at me! This is so uncomfortable. I looked around as I walked and found some guys who were smiling at me, which I find weird. There are some girls who were  smiling at me too, but I can still feel death glares behind my back. Oh, the consequences of hanging out with the famous kids. 

  I climbed through stairs for which seemed like eternity until I finally reached the rooftop. The place was clear and seems like no one's been here. I was about to go back when I noticed something.. someone in a corner.

  "K-kyuhyun-ssi..?" 

   I walked towards the 'object' and just as I thought, it's Kyuhyun. He was sitting on the floor, his head resting on his arms that are folded on top of his knees. I think he's sleeping..

   I squatted my legs to level myself with him and poked his arm, "Kyuhyun-ssi .." 

   He didn't respond. One more try, Yoong! I tapped his shoulder, "Yah, Kyuhyun-ssi.."

   Still nothing. Does he want to experience violence before he wakes up?!

   I kneel in front of him to check if he was really sleeping or not, you know maybe he was just playing on me! I shook him, "Yah, Cho Kyuhyun!"

  "WHAT?!" he raised his head angrily, but his expression suddenly changed to a surprised one. And that's when I realized...

   HOLY CHEESEQUACK. 

   Our faces are just a few inches away from each other!! Can things get any more awkward?!!!?

   I was too surprised to speak, so he decided

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter