Kiss

Reminiscence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 "Give me my yoghurt!" Sunny tried reaching her precious yoghurt from Kyuhyun who was waving it in the air, teasing her. He's making fun of her height AGAIN.

 

 "If you can reach it, then it's yours," the taller guy poked his tongue out at her, followed by a pout by the smaller one. He chuckled, "Your aegyo won't work on me, young woman."

 

 She rolled her eyes and went to Donghae, "Donghaeee~," she looked at him with those puppy eyes while tugging on his shirt, "Buy me some yo.." before she could even finish, Donghae hastily plunged his earphones and walk off. ".. ghurt." 

 

  "Yuriiiiiiii!! ~"

 

 "Aaahhhh , goosebumps!" Yuri hissed while rubbing her arms. Sunny then turned to Sica who was sitting next to Taeyeon, both staring in space, "Jes--"

 

  "Don't even think about it," she replied without looking at her. Sunny pouted. "Tae--" before she could even call out her name, Jessica already covered Taeyeon's ears.

 

 "YAH, WHY ARE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS?!" Sunny yelled. 

 

 "Yah, why are you so mean towards Sunny?" Yoona sat beside the pouting girl and handed her a cup of yoghurt. Kyuhyun sat beside the taller girl and facepalmed Sunny, "Quit the aegyo, you're giving us goosebumps,"

 

  Yoona elbowed Kyuhyun's stomach, "What are you guys talking about? She's cute!" Sunny nodded in agreement. Kyuhyun nursed the part where Yoona had elbowed her, "Yah, that hurts! Yeah yeah cute, creepily cute."

 

 "Do you want me to turn your face to something that is REALLY creepily cute?" Sunny raises her fist in the air, threatening to punch him. Yoona chuckled at the cuteness of the bickering two.

 

 "Catch me if you can~" Kyuhyun poked his tongue out and dashed away from them , with Sunny following her.

  ≧◡≦       KYUHYUN'S POV

 

 "Kyu, we only have a few days left for this tutoring thing, right?" Yoona asked me. I only have a few lessons to discuss to her, and thinking about it made me quite dissappointed.

 

 "Yeah, why?" I tried not to show any hint of sadness in my tone. I'm surely gonna miss spending time with her like this. I saw her pout, but it quickly fade away.

 

  Her face suddenly brightened, "Umma's coming home tonight, do you wanna come and eat dinner with us? Consider this as my way of thanking you."

 

 I gave her a weird look, "Hmm, okay .. but I thouhght your umma already passed away?"

 

 "She's my mother's sister. She adopted us since she's single and she wants to experience having children."

 

 I nodded, "Alright .. so what time should I come to your place?"

 

 She stood up and grabbed her things, "RIGHT NOW!" she excitedly ran out while dragging me out of the dorm.

 

 

 Yoona gave me the address to her home and I drove on the way there. Once we arrived, my jaw almost dropped at the sight of HUGE mansion in front me. I didn't quite expected that she'll be living in a house like this considering the fact that she's an orphan.

 

 "Didn't I mention that my umma's rich?" Yoona smiled at as she went out of the car. I did the same and just followed her.

 

  "You're lucky you didn't end up with a wicked stepmomma," 

 

 "I know," she held my wrist and dragged me towards the huge mansion. Didn't I mention that I was moving so slowly? "And don't use that momma word, it doesn't suit you."

 

 I watched her as she pressed the doorbell and the door opened a few seconds later, revealing a woman who seemed to be in her 40s. 

 

 "You finally arrived," she hugged Yoona and looked at me next, "Oh, is he your boyfriend?"

 

 I looked at Yoona and chuckled when I see her blush, "A-aniyo! He's my friend! K-kyu, meet my Yoonhee umma. Umma, this Kyuhyun,"

 

 "Nice meeting you Kyuhyun-ssi ," she patted my shoulder, "Come in and join with us. We're having our dinner."

 

 "Neh," I slightly bowed my head and followed them inside. It was big inside,and their home kinda reminds me of our home. Not that I'm boasting, but it's actually as big as theirs.Soon, we arrived in a huge dining room and found her brother waiting there.

 

 "Seems like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter