Truth or Dare

Reminiscence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   *4:25 PM / SATURDAY / KYUHYUN'S DORM*

  KYUHYUN'S POV

  "Yah, you're sleeping on me again." I pouted and poked Yoona's cheek.

   She just kept her eyes shut, "Give me 15 minutes, I'm really sleepy,"

  "But we have to study,"

  "Kyu~"

  "..."

  "Kyuuuu~"

  "..."

  "Kyuuuuu!~"

  "Fine, 30 minutes! Aish," I finally surrendered due to her stubborness and cuteness. She smiled but her eyes were still closed that made my heart skipped a bit. I stared at her and chuckled when I heard her snore lightly. I imitated her position, crossing my arms on the desk and placing my head on it, facing her. I closed my eyes and was already about to drift to dreamland when suddenly ..

  "WE'RE HOME!!!!!!!" We both jerked up in surprise. WHO THE ING HELL WILL JUST BARGE INTO MY ROOM LIKE THAT?!

  I stood up and walked grumpily towards the door, "What the flying fuu-- what are you three little eggs doing here?" 

  "We're here to partehhh ~" the smelly monkey went in while doing a nasty dance that made him look like an octopus. Yeah, monkey plus octopus, can you imagine that.

  Donghae threw some canned beers on me, which I skillfully catched. I asked them, "Party? What for?"
  "For surviving the first 2 weeks of classes! And it's Yoona's first week on being with us!" Donghae giddily said. As expected of the morons, finding excuse just to escape from school works. But I admit, he's really adorable... I'M NOT GAY, OKAY?!

  I watched as the three of them together with Yoona gathered on the carpeted floor. Minho smirked at me, "Oh, so Sica's right. You and Yoona has been doing strange things lately inside your dorm! HAH!" 

  We.. what?! "WHAT?!" we said in unison. I looked at her, she looked at me. I glared at her, she glared at me. She poked her tongue out, I did the same. 

  "Quit that, you smelly couple," Hyuk said while he set up the drinks, not even looking at us, "Sica told us about that tutor thingy blahblah so no worries,"

  "How dare you call us smelly, you're the smelly one here!" I yelled at him, "Did you even took a bath today?"

  "O-of course!"

  "You at lying," all of us laughed. 

   Yoona suddenly stood up, "Seems like you're going to have a boys night. See you then--"

  Donghae grabbed her hand that made my eye twitch .. seriously i don't have an idea why it did, "The girls are coming in a few minutes, don't worr--"

  "WE'RE HERE!" Sunny together with Jessica and Yuri barged in inside. Why do I have a bunch of friends who doens't even know how to knock?!

  My loving cousin sat beside me, "hey wassup man bery good yo,"

  "What?!"

  "We got the snacks~" Yuri waved the bag of chips in the air as she sat down beside her boyfriend, Minho with the latter automatically draping an arm around her shoulder. I watched everyone as they grabbed the chips to themselves, as if they haven't eaten for years. Even Yoona's joining the snack war. Aigoo, kids.

 

 DONGHAE'S POV

   Fish crackers, fish crackers!!!! Where are my precious fish crackers!!!! I pushed Eunhyuk to the side for he kept on hiding some chips under him. I smugged as I found my fish crackers laying beautifully on the floor. I was about to get it when someone got it first.

  My hand fell over that someone's hand. I looked up to see who it was and saw .. Jessica who was sitting across me, staring wide-eyed at me. 

  "..."

  "..."

  "..."

  "..:"

  "Uhm , Hae .. you're squeezing my hand,"

  I hastily put my hand away and grinned at her sheepishly. I looked around to check if someone caught us, but luckily everyone's still fighting for their own food. I looked back at her and saw her biting her lip and her cheeks had a tint of pink. Cute.

  "YAHYAHYAH! Let's stop this nonsense and do something fun!" Sunny yelled, "And hands off my food you greasy monkey!" she slapped Hyuk's head. Sunny's really violent lol

  We watched her as she went inside the kitchen and came back with a bottle in her hand. She sat down and grinned at us, "Truth or Dare."

   "So here's the rules! Whoever gets pointed by the bottom of the bottle will be the one to ask a question or give a dare. And whoever gets pointed by the mouth part, will be asked or do the dare. Let's start!"

  We stared at the bottle as soon as it spun. It was getting slowly second by second and I don't know but, I swear my heart's beating really fast. It slowly stopped spinning and the mouth part stopped pointed on Jessica while the bottom part pointed on Kyuhyun, who was sitting on left. Phew, that was close..

  "Truth or Dare?" Kyuhyun asked her.

  ".. Dare,"

  .. . Why does she have to choose that?! Is she crazy?! She knows what this smart bastard can make her do, and she still chose a dare? And since that smart bastard ships us, I knew I'm gonna be involve in it! Aishhhh!

  "Well then .." he smirked to her and then to me, "I want you to kiss Dooooo..~"

   Doooo? What Doooo? Donghaeee?!! Don't you ing dare say my name. 

   "Dooooooo~ Eunhyuk on the side of his lips," he smugly grinned. I was kinda reliefed when he said that and -- wait, ON THE SIDE OF THE LIPS?! "Do it before I changed my mind and say Donghae,"

   She sighed and nodded, "I'll take my revenge on you," she glared at him before kissing Eunhyuk at the corner of his lips. I must admit.. I became a bit jealous. And I was a bit hurt because she did the dare because she don't want to kiss me instead. Hmmp >.>

  I took a gulp on my beer and looked at her. At first, she was glaring at Hyukkie then later on, they're already laughing together.

  Jealous, are we? Oh shut up, you stupid brain.

 

 YOONA'S POV

    "Yah, Hae .. you're squeezing your can too much.. the beer's already dripping," I pointed at Hae's can of beer. 

   He immediately put the can away from him, "Crap, it soaked my clothes .."

  I grabbed a tissue from somewhere and helped him on wiping himself, "What's the problem? You've been glaring at nowhere .. was it really nowhere or.." I looked to where he was looking before, " .. towards Eunhyuk .. Sica?"

   "Uhh nothing .. I was just thinking about something," he smiled as he continued wiping his shirt.

  "Thinking of something? More like plotting someone's death," we both laughed.

  "EHEM,"

  We stopped laughing and looked around, everyone's staring at us. We sat up properly and I looked at the bottle.. holy, the mouth part's pointed at me o-o 

  "Truth or Dare?" Minho asked me with a .. derpy grin on his face. Hahahaha XD

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter